Abex Bracelet from my Grandma - Anyone know anything about it??

dirt-y_girl

May 30, 2013
I recently inherited a lot of jewelry from my grandmother. So much of it is interesting to me, including this piece. I tried googling the word 'Abex' to see if I could get any info, but found nothing! I'm hoping someone may know something about it. On the clasp, there is a little sideways triangle and some writing, which I believe is mostly numbers, with maybe a few letters. Maybe a serial number? I tried taking pictures of it, but none of them came out legible :sadsmiley:

Any and all info is much appreciated!

Thanks!:cat: IMG_1528.JPG IMG_1529.JPG IMG_1530.JPG IMG_1531.JPG IMG_1537.JPG IMG_1538.JPG IMG_1540.JPG

isabella1

Mar 2, 2013
Hi, not 100% sure but it is probably a company service award. Either 10,15 or maybe 25 yrs. somewhere your grandmother worked or someone in the family. If its not marked 14k or 10k it's probably good filled but the gold section in the center of the charm may be 10k gold? Hard to tell without it in hand. Most jewelers could tell you for sure. Hope that gives you a start where to look.

shannonjunk

Nov 2, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Could it be an "Achievement In Business Excellence" [ABEX] award, or some derivative of it? I tend to agree with isabella1 that it was something given out to employees. Maybe the 3 stars are a clue?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread