Wanted...Sterling and Turquoise Jewelry

Herb Boyd

Apr 8, 2013
Naples Florida
Detector(s) used
4 different
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm looking to buy Resaleable Sterling jewelry...especially heavy link chains, bracelets and rings, premiums paid for like new one of a kind items! All Turquoise wanted with a focus on vintage pieces and unique designs...please no contemporary imports! Mexico and Latin American pieces a top priority...I need material for my next trip south. Post in this forum, IM or Call 239 682 1735 or email [email protected] for more info .High purity Scrap silver items still bought at 90 percent of melt, see my ad elsewhere in the forums, large quantities see me at the Gold Coast Coin Club show in Miami...cash paid.Thanks, Herb.

fransherrell

Dec 20, 2016
Austin, TX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I know of an online company, Shop LC that will fulfil your desire of a turquoise jewelry set in sterling silver. Just browse through their collection and go for the pieces that allure you the most. The price levied by the company is also very reasonable. All the best.

Garrett424

Silver Member
Jun 20, 2014
Granite, Maryland
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Omega 8000
Teknetics Delta 4000,
Deteknix XPointer,
Fiskar's Big Grip Digger & my old Army Trench shovel for the tough jobs
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Dude, you're spamming in every single post.
I noticed you responded to a very old thread of mine and when I took a closer look I see that you're promoting some kind of online business or company or something.This is NOT the place.
Take it somewhere else or get reported and BANNED....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions