Strange mark on silver bracelet

kawaiidragon

Apr 18, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, I was checking out my new bracelet and was trying to research the maker's mark and I'm a little curious about who made it. I wont say what the mark looks like O_o lol, but maybe someone here might know. I can't really see what the detail is, just the silhouette. Any clues? PSX_20170622_172314.jpg PSX_20170622_172405.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Mahler

Jun 23, 2017
Sardinia
Detector(s) used
Nokta Fors Relic
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The closest i could find was,

Stuart Nye hallmark ( Irish )

d9fb90d10800c6332b2558627f723a79.jpg

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Charlotte
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
The closest i could find was,

Stuart Nye hallmark ( Irish )

View attachment 1464958

NOT Stuart Nye. I am extremely familiar with this NC based jeweler. Old school "hammered" silver jewelry is what they've made since 1934, I believe. However it does bear a passing resemblance to that makers mark.

Mahler

Jun 23, 2017
Sardinia
Detector(s) used
Nokta Fors Relic
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NOT Stuart Nye. I am extremely familiar with this NC based jeweler. Old school "hammered" silver jewelry is what they've made since 1934, I believe. However it does bear a passing resemblance to that makers mark.

Yeah i only grabbed the closest image i could find on google and their desciption. But it does look similar. If TS could give us new pictures with better focus on the actual markings, that would help a lot. Usually the majority of hallmarks have the makers initials somewhere. I'm having a hard time identifying the letters with the current pictures.

OP
OP
K

kawaiidragon

Apr 18, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah i only grabbed the closest image i could find on google and their desciption. But it does look similar. If TS could give us new pictures with better focus on the actual markings, that would help a lot. Usually the majority of hallmarks have the makers initials somewhere. I'm having a hard time identifying the letters with the current pictures.
Let me try to get a better one. My hands aren't very steady lately, but let me see if I can get a better one

OP
OP
K

kawaiidragon

Apr 18, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, I took another look at it. The top 2 are Bs the left one is reversed. I couldn't get it as clear in my camera as what I could make out through my loupe, but its BBI 20170626_081946.jpg

Mahler

Jun 23, 2017
Sardinia
Detector(s) used
Nokta Fors Relic
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
info3.png

source: Here

info2.png

info1.png

I'd say that the bracelet was made during the 70s.

Hope it helped!

Last edited:

Mahler

Jun 23, 2017
Sardinia
Detector(s) used
Nokta Fors Relic
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you so much! It helped very much. ^_^ I was looking at it upside down >_<

I'm glad i could help! Haha yeah, it happens to the best of us. Good luck with that bracelet! If you're going to clean it, i'd suggest a strong toothpaste and a toothbrush to polish it up a little! (Y)

OP
OP
K

kawaiidragon

Apr 18, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm glad i could help! Haha yeah, it happens to the best of us. Good luck with that bracelet! If you're going to clean it, i'd suggest a strong toothpaste and a toothbrush to polish it up a little! (Y)
Sweet! Thanks. I hate having to go all the way to the jewelers to have everything cleaned

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread