CANNOT for the life of me...figure out this makers mark on a size 1 gold ring

GavinoGambino

Oct 14, 2014
Twin Cities
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Found this size 1 gold babies ring, metal detecting. Ive been searching for hours and hours and cannot find any info on this ring. Would love to hear from anyone who might have insight on this. Thanks! - Gavin

IMG_2156.JPG

ProspectingForStone

Nov 17, 2017
North East USA Maine
Detector(s) used
Raider Gold, Old machine of my Father's
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hello, not too sure if I can post links as a new member. I do not believe I have read anything yet that says otherwise.

I wanted to let you know I did a little search of my own into this. From what I can tell of this ring the mark there appears to be an LK, or an LX. Now LX on an image google search did not seem to turn up too much for me. An LK search has produced something I have found. What needs to be known and seen is what the mark on your ring indicates the lettering, because as seen I have no doubt some type of mark is there. Beginning initial indeed to me appears to be an L.

Onto the only thing in the case of it being LK that I have found, this thread here from a forum like this (Not a forum promo here at all, actually trying to help): Silver Forums at 925-1000.com

This topic shows an LK symbol here on a coin purse, this may not be the same maker as the ring, but it is the closest thing I can find. I am not even sure here if this is the same mark. Perhaps looking into it more may help.

From what I can tell from your photo for certain is that the first initial there on that ring resembles very much an L.

Good luck, Hope you do indeed find what you are looking for.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread