Lost Ring in Outer Banks

daisey0907

Jan 16, 2008
Hi everyone, hope you can help me. I was referred to this site by someone replying to my lost/found/jewelry post on Craig's list. I lost my grandmother's diamond wrap ring. My husband had an aquamarine insert made for the ring that represents my daughter's birth. I was in the Hatteras/Buxton area at the time. This ring is really special to me because my grandmother died when I was three and I don't remember her. Her daughter, my dad's sister, sent it to me when she found out I was pregnant. My husband then surprised me with the ring being cleaned with the new insert and I really miss wearing this ring and what it represents. I am willing to give a reward to the person that finds it. i would be happy to send it via paypal;kinda like eBay! My parents live in kdh...so they could pick it up as well.

Thanks for your help. here is a pic of the ring. :'(

Attachments

• Ring.jpg
    Ring.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 628

E59

Feb 28, 2005
On the river bank
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Too bad this little lady posted in such an out of the way board, has anyone had contact with her? I will try emailing her.

Natew121412

May 11, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello

Hi everyone, hope you can help me. I was referred to this site by someone replying to my lost/found/jewelry post on Craig's list. I lost my grandmother's diamond wrap ring. My husband had an aquamarine insert made for the ring that represents my daughter's birth. I was in the Hatteras/Buxton area at the time. This ring is really special to me because my grandmother died when I was three and I don't remember her. Her daughter, my dad's sister, sent it to me when she found out I was pregnant. My husband then surprised me with the ring being cleaned with the new insert and I really miss wearing this ring and what it represents. I am willing to give a reward to the person that finds it. i would be happy to send it via paypal;kinda like eBay! My parents live in kdh...so they could pick it up as well.

Thanks for your help. here is a pic of the ring. :'(
. I am sorry for your lost ring. I live in Avon. Where did you lose it and when? Where is like a good idea of about where

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck there are people who do this for a living and they are pretty good

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread