Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Jim bowie's treasure

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    Charter Member
    us
    Mar 2003
    Northern Hemisphere
    18 times
    Cache Hunting

Re: Jim bowie's treasure

IMHO - Bowie learned of the location of "a cave of silver" - that was secreted away in Texas in 1639 by Indians who had revolted in silver mines - where they were enslaved in northern Mexico.... after he married Maria Ursula de Veramendi.... the daughter of the Viceroy of Mexico.

Bowie never found the treasure, but looked quite a lot in the Llano / Menard area of Texas.

There is at least one person here in this forum, that has spent MANY years looking for it - and may have actually found it.

I would not give much credence to anyone who claims to have made such a discovery WHILE asking for funding. (this or any other discovery)

Just my 2 8)

Marc

p.s., good catch GoodyGuy!
    TNglen likes this.

us
    Dec 2010
    16 times

Harley, the tale of the mummy is part of my research at this point in time, so I don't want to disclose to much on that subject. My area of interest is El Camino Royal and the area encompassing "No Mans Land". Jim Bowie and Jean Lafitte were connected with some of their dealings, so that opens the door to big money on the dealings with slaves and contraband. It is my opinion that Jim Bowie, held Central Louisiana as his home, till his death. There are all kinds of stories that link him to Texas but Texas stories seem to get blown out of kilter and made bigger than they really were.

us
    PEOPLE ASSUME WHAT THEY DON'T KNOW, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

Feb 2008
    Never Know I May Live Next To You!
    GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
    150 times

Quote Originally Posted by Marc
    IMHO - Bowie learned of the location of "a cave of silver" - that was secreted away in Texas in 1639 by Indians who had revolted in silver mines - where they were enslaved in northern Mexico.... after he married Maria Ursula de Veramendi.... the daughter of the Viceroy of Mexico.

Bowie never found the treasure, but looked quite a lot in the Llano / Menard area of Texas.

There is at least one person here in this forum, that has spent MANY years looking for it - and may have actually found it.

I would not give much credence to anyone who claims to have made such a discovery WHILE asking for funding. (this or any other discovery)

Just my 2 8)

Marc

p.s., good catch GoodyGuy!
    Hey Marc, didn't you have info on it or something but couldn't get permission from the land owner so you could check it out or something like that? I don't remember if it was that one, but I remember reading something of that nature.

Would be cool to find, but also suck if the state or feds came in and took it all after it was found!
    If I was President; I would take away welfare! I wouldn't make any bargains with foreign countries! I wouldn't take #@*& from any country! I would close the borders! I would get rid of taxes! I would make EVERYONE own at least 5 guns! I would ENFORCE Finders Keepers Law !!!!!!!!

txtreasurehunter

Oct 2004
    Ferris Texas
    1 times

It is not all about money, the state of Texas will be called in to take charge of all things found, however the state have not looked for Jim's treasure, have not invested one thin dime , have oneone looking for it, this treasure is not on state or goverment. Land, this treasure will go to court according to my attorney and the law school a SMU, states that in their judgement, on judge or jury will give all of this treasure to the state because the state has no one looking for this and has never looked for this treasure. This treasure is historical famous, it need to be recovered, when I pass it will never be found, if you want a part of history contact me, the state of Texas will give me a finders fee of $ 10,000 that's my next step, if no one will help me. There is many other ways to recover all funds from our find, good morring American interviews , book rights andovie rights , dig tours , hell someone could sell hotdogs. Thank you for any help, you won't be sorry. I want to answer all questions anyone has, someone said this treasurehunter posited back in years past about another treasure, I did it was a treasure about lights of the golden circle , this treasure is located , contracts are befor the city of sunneyvale Texas, the city tell me they need a new mayor that the mayor will not approve anything the city concel wants to do , so I will wait on this to happen ,this treasure is valued over 2 billon dollars most in gold it took 28 years to locate. Another question was what in jim's treasure , 500 Jack loads of gold and silver taken from the spanards contact me at txtreasurehunter@aol God bless

Charter Member
    us
    I can dig it! "WP"

Mar 2007
    Bounty Hunter's, Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Suction Dredges, Hand Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Gold Pans, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4 Wave table, etc.
    1871 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Quote Originally Posted by txtreasurehunter
    It is not all about money, the state of Texas will be called in to take charge of all things found, however the state have not looked for Jim's treasure, have not invested one thin dime , have oneone looking for it, this treasure is not on state or goverment. Land, this treasure will go to court according to my attorney and the law school a SMU, states that in their judgement, on judge or jury will give all of this treasure to the state because the state has no one looking for this and has never looked for this treasure. This treasure is historical famous, it need to be recovered, when I pass it will never be found, if you want a part of history contact me, the state of Texas will give me a finders fee of $ 10,000 that's my next step, if no one will help me. There is many other ways to recover all funds from our find, good morring American interviews , book rights andovie rights , dig tours , hell someone could sell hotdogs. Thank you for any help, you won't be sorry. I want to answer all questions anyone has, someone said this treasurehunter posited back in years past about another treasure, I did it was a treasure about lights of the golden circle , this treasure is located , contracts are befor the city of sunneyvale Texas, the city tell me they need a new mayor that the mayor will not approve anything the city concel wants to do , so I will wait on this to happen ,this treasure is valued over 2 billon dollars most in gold it took 28 years to locate. Another question was what in jim's treasure , 500 Jack loads of gold and silver taken from the spanards contact me at txtreasurehunter@aol God bless

You may want to contact Floyd Mann. I haven't heard from him in a while but try his e-mail: losttreasureusa1@aol.com
    If that doesn't work try: frmpink@aol.com
    He has resources and experience. You probably have heard of him, if not just google his name.

Also you might contact the History Channel, they may want to film the whole expedition.

GG~
    ~Diggin The Adventure~
    Visit My Personal Forum Pages

Charter Member
    us
    Mar 2003
    Northern Hemisphere
    18 times
    Cache Hunting

It is not all about money, the state of Texas will be called in to take charge of all things found...

this treasurehunter posited back in years past about another treasure, I did it was a treasure about lights of the golden circle , this treasure is located , contracts are befor the city of sunneyvale Texas, the city tell me they need a new mayor..
    Thanks for setting the record straight.

Charter Member
    us
    I can dig it! "WP"

Mar 2007
    Bounty Hunter's, Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Suction Dredges, Hand Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Gold Pans, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4 Wave table, etc.
    1871 times

It is not all about money, the state of Texas will be called in to take charge of all things found...

this treasurehunter posited back in years past about another treasure, I did it was a treasure about lights of the golden circle , this treasure is located , contracts are befor the city of sunneyvale Texas, the city tell me they need a new mayor..

In that case you may want to re establish contact due to the town having a new mayor, David Byrd.... actually he is the towns 4th mayor since 2004
    http://www.townofsunnyvale.org/index.aspx?NID=59

GG~
    ~Diggin The Adventure~
    Visit My Personal Forum Pages

us
    Feb 2011

hi this is for scar or anyone do you know anything on jean lafitte treasure that left port lavaca texas in route to st. louise on or by trammel freighters on trammel trace. i have a photo of one area i dowsed years back then took it to a man named [ cold cash collins ] he got the same spot as i plus one more 5 carts buryed . this photo is thirty two inches square scale 200 ft. to one inch scale bought from salt lake city many years ago would anyone know of this treasure thanks

txtreasurehunter

Oct 2004
    Ferris Texas
    1 times

Re: Jim bowie's treasure/sunneyvale tx

The mayor has emailed me and said he would like to meet and talk about the two billion on city property , thanks for the info I have 7 kids and they are all about what they want and not dad wants, I have worked for years , hands on person, but I need help in the office area of things 66 years old and this is going to be the year. Thank. You

txtreasurehunter

Oct 2004
    Ferris Texas
    1 times

Back to jim's treasure, I have the cave located, I needs funds for the leg work,I have to go to Brady tx. I D owner, spend two days, get contracts signed . Anyone up to true adventure, bring your plastics and cover the expences and we can do busness . God bless

Jun 2007
    1323 times

oh (ol hunter), go to PIRATE "child board" on this web-site re Jean Lafitte & St. Loo.

us
    When you get Tired of the every day grind you turn to a place an time to slow down. Gold prospecting a way of life...

Oct 2010
    Alabama/ Ohio
    GTI-2500, Whites V3, xplorer XS Cortes & XLT cibola ) Now using a Xterra 705, Tesoro Tiger shark and XLT
    46 times

Hey guys you all have a great point about needing funding. If I was this person I would let the owners come up with the fuding for this treasure maybe even the state cuz they will get it anyways unless you can claim the mineral rights the treasure hunter or home has no rights as to the minerals in the ground. I guess if I could sell my swamp land down on key largo I could have the funds LMAO sorry man just ribbin you is all HH and God Bless you on your quest for this treasure....

txtreasurehunter

Oct 2004
    Ferris Texas
    1 times

It is not a mineral, once it has been melted

us
    Feb 2011

well did you get any takers. I emailed you and im still waiting for your reply

mx
    Nov 2004
    Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
    2320 times

Good morning does anyone have any idea just what the physical size of $ 2,000,000,000 of pure gold is - present value, let alone then?

Don Jose de La Mancha
    "I exist to live, not live to exist"

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsors