Jesse James, et. al. & KGC in CENTRAL KANSAS?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Jesse James, et. al. & KGC in CENTRAL KANSAS?

:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D Watched JESSE JAMES HIDDEN TREASURE on History channel, last night;
gonna be on THIS coming Saturday night... so check yer "local listings". THE WALL, alluded to, in the program, had all kinds of writings, ciphers, and POSSIBLE KGC/CSA "code" to hidden treasure;
LAWD GAWD A'MIGHTY! Mason jars of silver & gold coins were dug up... a GOLD bar was dug up...
Can ANYONE "post" a digtal picture of the ciphers on that wall? ??? :dontknow: :read2:

rjw4law

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2007
Missouri
Detector(s) used
AT Garrett Max/ Garrett ATX/ Deus XP
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Re: Jesse James, et. al. & KGC in CENTRAL KANSAS?

I recorded will watch again....I will make it clear now....I have no intentions of buying a $40,000 ground penetrating radar.

LukeTHr

Dec 13, 2005
kansas
Detector(s) used
whites xlt & tesoro tejon whites spectra v3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Jesse James, et. al. & KGC in CENTRAL KANSAS?

I saw that show this morning and was quite interested in the story. The gold and silver would be a great find, but the fact that he may have faked his death and went into hiding like that is fascinating.
Does anyone have any guesses as to which town he was residing as Jeremiah James. I was also curious about the group of guys researching this. I noticed one of them was wearing a badge and of course they were carrying sidearms. Are they part of an official governement group?

DonKirk

Oct 28, 2012
Medford, OR
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I am impressed that Jeremiah's grandson looks so much like Jessie. I hope that they can do a DNA test, to determine if Jeremiah is Jessie. With the grandson looking so much like Jessie, there's a chance that if he went to the area, his mind might work like Jessie's as to where he'd hide/bury things.

As for the gold and jar lids. I have found many jar lids on the farm I grew up on; so that does not surprise me. As for the gold, it was NOT a government processed gold bar; and I don't think the program would spend the money it would take to produce a homemade gold bar that size. That's about a $50,000. bar (todays value). It's highly possible that the bar was a real find. I'm not going to swear to it though.

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The show was a fraud and creator (star) is a con-artist. Why would you doubt the "gold" bar? They could buy it, melt it, then turn around and sell it again. With market moves, they could have even made money on doing that.

These shows easily earn 10's of thousands (if not 100's) when sold to major networks like History.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread