C

Cherokee_Kidd

Feb 16, 2010
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I decided not to buy the house in Goodland after talking it over with family and will start looking in other small towns in Kansas tomorrow due to the fact that my brother decided that he and his wife want to move back to Kansas and they want my wife and I to live in the same town and they weren't able to find a place in Goodland. I'm not sure what part of Kansas we'll end up in but as soon as I know I'll update the post. I can tell that I'm going to enjoy living in Kansas because there are alot of great places to detect all over the state.

OP
OP
C

Cherokee_Kidd

Feb 16, 2010
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well here's another update on my house hunt. I will be heading to Tribune, Sharon Springs, Goodland, and maybe a few other small towns tomorrow to try and find a house. My brother and his wife are staying in Colorado because they found a job , they can't make up their minds . My sister and her husband are moving to Goodland .

OP
OP
C

Cherokee_Kidd

Feb 16, 2010
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I finally decided to get the first house I looked at in Goodland. I looked at alot of houses but most of them were in bad shape so I decided to go with the first house because it's in better shape and I won't have to spend more money fixing anything even though it is more expensive than all the other houses I looked at. This Kansas forum seems dead. I know there are other detectorists in this area because I saw a few of them today , I don't know if they come on this forum though.

OP
OP
C

Cherokee_Kidd

Feb 16, 2010
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I haven't had time to do much detecting since I moved here but I decided to head to AZ before winter starts to do some prospecting because I know how bad the winter is here.

UnrepentantSinner

Sep 12, 2012
NW KS
Detector(s) used
Deus, AT GOLD, AT PRO, TM-818, Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im in Colby, about 35 miles from Goodland, would be interested in finding some good places to metal detect as well.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions