Norton.

dave5339

Jan 3, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer II, Minelab X-Terra 305, Garrett Pro Pointer
What brings you to the happening metropolis of Norton? Curious cause I grew up near there. Used to spend a lot of time walking the creeks and fields after a good rain picking up arrow heads.

Semper Fi

OP
OP
C

Cherokee_Kidd

Feb 16, 2010
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's a long story. I was looking at a house in another town and the guy told me about a friend of his that had a place in Norton so I called his friend and found out the other guy failed to mention that his friend owned half that town so after about a hour we figured out which place the other guy was talking about. Anyway I decided to move to Norton because I didn't really like the other houses that I had seen in the other towns . Hopefully the people in Norton aren't as nosey as the people in this town when they see someone with a metal detector. It sounds like I might like Norton cause I like finding arrowheads haven't found any since I've been in Kansas though.

OP
OP
C

Cherokee_Kidd

Feb 16, 2010
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another reason I decided to move to Norton is because I have family in that area that I haven't seen in years.

OP
OP
C

Cherokee_Kidd

Feb 16, 2010
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well it looks like my job might be sending me back to Colorado. I'm not 100% sure yet but it sounds that way. I thought I was gonna be working in Kansas but now they told me I might be reassigned to Colorado because of the recent death of another person in the company. It'll be a promotion which is good but I'd hate to get it this way.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions