SW Kansas

OP
OP
JMac48

JMac48

Dec 17, 2013
I am just looking for someone to MD with, I don’t expect to find anything. I go out for modern treasures. You have to much time on your hands to tell people what is a treasure and what they will find, shame. I sure hope everyone on here doesn’t expect to find a “treasure” but maybe if you give your great advice they will[emoji106]��[emoji106]��[emoji106]��[emoji106]��.

Last edited by a moderator:

WG2020

Oct 9, 2018
SW Ohio
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 and Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
SW Kansas,

Below is a link on TNet to some detecting groups in Kansas, you should be able to find some folks to detect with if you reach out to them. I have reached out to various folks I have met on TNet via Private Message and have detected with many great people.

Clubs & Hunts - Kansas

Also, don't listen to SpanishTHunter’s negativity. He is probably locked away in his mother’s basement and has never used a detector before.

Good luck with your hunts.

Walt

OP
OP
JMac48

JMac48

Dec 17, 2013
SW Kansas,

Below is a link on TNet to some detecting groups in Kansas, you should be able to find some folks to detect with if you reach out to them. I have reached out to various folks I have met on TNet via Private Message and have detected with many great people.

Clubs & Hunts - Kansas

Also, don't listen to SpanishTHunter’s negativity. He is probably locked away in his mother’s basement and has never used a detector before.

Good luck with your hunts.

Walt

Thank you. Appreciate the help. You are probably exactly right.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SpanishThunter, please post by our rules, no more insults.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread