What do I have to do

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Send IM to KellycoChick here.........

metdetdevl

Sep 14, 2007
Winter Springs, FL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What is your question BigBeefy? Also, where have you sent an inquire too? No need to send a message to KellycoChick as I will be responding to those as well. We currently do not have a KellycoChick so I guess I am it :dontknow:. PM me or just post back and I will answer anything you like...

OP
OP
BigBeefy

BigBeefy

Jan 19, 2010
Knoxvegas, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I sent two emails to customer service from the kellyco webpage
This is what i sent

Hello
I am looking to buy a metal detector. I have narrowed my choices to three.
I will do some salt beach hunting. Would like to go into water, but not diving.
I will also do fresh water beaches and rivers/lakes.
I will also do land hunting when I can.
It's not a deal breaker if I don't get a waterproof machine but I definitely need a machine that can do both salt water and wet sand as well as dry TN dirt.

I live in East Tennessee and we have a wide range of soils from thick clay to highly mineralized soil.

My choices are
Excalibur 1000 II
Sovereign GT
Whites MXT Pro

Which would You recommend?
Also what is the lead time for the three above machines?

Thank You,

Pete

Sent from my iPhone4

Jersey Hunter

Dec 27, 2011
Barnegat, NJ
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE and G2, Garrett AT-Pro, Garrett Pro Pointer, Lesche digger and Relic Hunter Shovel.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
You may also want to look at the Teknetics G2.

metdetdevl

Sep 14, 2007
Winter Springs, FL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I sent two emails to customer service from the kellyco webpage
This is what i sent

Hello
I am looking to buy a metal detector. I have narrowed my choices to three.
I will do some salt beach hunting. Would like to go into water, but not diving.
I will also do fresh water beaches and rivers/lakes.
I will also do land hunting when I can.
It's not a deal breaker if I don't get a waterproof machine but I definitely need a machine that can do both salt water and wet sand as well as dry TN dirt.

I live in East Tennessee and we have a wide range of soils from thick clay to highly mineralized soil.

My choices are
Excalibur 1000 II
Sovereign GT
Whites MXT Pro

Which would You recommend?
Also what is the lead time for the three above machines?

Thank You,

Pete

Sent from my iPhone4

Pete,

Without a doubt, because you are going to be going in the water at all, I would say you want to go with the Excalibur II. If you happen to drop it while wading, you will not lose your investment...

We have all 3 in stock as of right now and would ship out the same day.

If interested, let me know and I will PM you a quote.

Sorry for not getting a response from the customer service dept. We have been swamped with the Minelab event. I will have to see if they actually received it or not and fix the problem...

Thanks,
Dan

Viddy

Aug 16, 2011
Harrisburg, PA
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, F2, Etrac, T2, V3i, AT Pro, CTX3030, Equinox 800, Vanquish 540, Go-Find 66, F5, Q60, Apex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I heard from someone that went to the Minelab/KellyCo event that it was fun, informative, professional, and impressive. I wish I could have attended, but work calls... especially when I have my week's vacation booked to the Outer Banks, NC for some relaxation, partying, and beach detecting in July....

I am a KellyCo and Minelab fan and I know a lot of work, dedication, coordination, and time goes into planning an event like that. (20 years in sales, management, and retail). Anyone I have dealt with from KellyCo and Minelab have been great, even through a few issues that came up. Great people make a great company and I hope KellyCo and Minelab keep up the good work!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread