Bad business! Just sayin!

Buzzlitebeer

Dec 29, 2012
NE FL
Detector(s) used
F4/Excal 2/NOX 800
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Ok Tuesday nite I try to place an online order and it wont advance in the order past the cart. No problem I call them and wait on hold like a good soldier does.

Nice guy answers the phone and he pulls me up and puts my items in a cart asks me if I want to use the same CC. I say sure, but I need this by FRI afternoon I will pay for shipping. He say, "you live a few hours away it will be there easy". I say well I still would like to pay for overnite and he says trust me it will be there. Well I am leaving for a group hunt this weekend so I am really worried. This morning I get up and by the time I get settled in to work it 1000 am. I pull up my email and see the confirmation and it says it wont ship til the 31st. <PANIC>

I call them again. Wow not only did she say he should have never said that but the PP I wanted is BACK ORDERED!!!!!!!! Order # SO1156828. Now no pointer and when I get home tonight no one online can get me one in time!!!!

NOT GOOD!

I say this all knowing my last showroom purchase was great there, but this is just not right.

If he had told me it was backordered I could have went to another Garrett supplier and got it in time.

????????????

gerryk

Jan 20, 2013
Orland Park
Detector(s) used
Minelab X Terra 705, Bounty Hunter Pro 505, Garrett Pro pointer, Pro swing 45, TDK WR 700 wireless headphones, leschee digger, green canvas mil surplus messenger bag as finds bag and brown bomb#2 to
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Buz call and talk to gene knight. I misunderstood something and also had a problem. I called spoke with him and got things straigtened out. Calling now will not change the fact that you didnt get your iten when needed as promised, but he will take care of the problem so it doesnt happen to you or anyone else again.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
thats why he did not tell you BACK ORDERED -- DID NOT WANT TO "LOSE" THE SALE *

gerryk

Jan 20, 2013
Orland Park
Detector(s) used
Minelab X Terra 705, Bounty Hunter Pro 505, Garrett Pro pointer, Pro swing 45, TDK WR 700 wireless headphones, leschee digger, green canvas mil surplus messenger bag as finds bag and brown bomb#2 to
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ivan salis said:

I dont beleive they are like that. I still say give them a call.

scurvy_seadog

Feb 9, 2013
Grays Harbor washington
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro Bounty hunter Pioneer 505, Garrett pro pointer, Garrett AT Gold.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Sorry I don't think they are like that. I work with steve and he even called me to let me know when my order shipped.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Contact Gene Knight, or send me you contact info in a PM and I will have Gene contact you... I deal with Gene on a regular basis....

GoGoGopher

Jun 24, 2011
Syracuse, NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac - 11" Pro, 6" EQ2 coils
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Big Boy Hobby...Bart is the Only one I deal with for Garrett Supplies.

HH,

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread