Ordering

jjprosser

Tenderfoot
Oct 28, 2011
Southwest Kansas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can anyone tell me how long it might take if you have ordered a backordered item from Kellyco? I have been waiting almost a year to purchase a new Garrett AT Pro and it seems that many companies are backordered. It stinks that I have waited so long and am finally ready to pull the trigger, but now will have to wait even longer depending on which company I go with.

ApalJim

Tenderfoot
Mar 3, 2013
Can anyone tell me how long it might take if you have ordered a backordered item from Kellyco? I have been waiting almost a year to purchase a new Garrett AT Pro and it seems that many companies are backordered. It stinks that I have waited so long and am finally ready to pull the trigger, but now will have to wait even longer depending on which company I go with.

I ordered my ATPro on the 5th of March, still waiting. Hence the reason I'm on here checking. Hoping one day kc is going to say 'all your waiting is over!!' Might I add patience is not a virtue of mine. Thank God we still have snow in New York and the ground is rock hard. Keep telling myself I couldn't use it if I had it. Did I mention patience is NOT a virtue of mine. Lol. Good luck. HH

ApalJim

Tenderfoot
Mar 3, 2013
I ordered my ATPro on the 5th of March, still waiting. Hence the reason I'm on here checking. Hoping one day kc is going to say 'all your waiting is over!!' Might I add patience is not a virtue of mine. Thank God we still have snow in New York and the ground is rock hard. Keep telling myself I couldn't use it if I had it. Did I mention patience is NOT a virtue of mine. Lol. Good luck. HH

Hmmmm. Just got a letter from Kellyco president. Form letter, I presume. It states that Garrett called and said they are catching up on their backorders for the AT Pro adventure packs and a large truck full was headed their way. They will ship my order upon arrival of their order. Will keep you updated on what the total wait was when I get it in my hands. HH

halfstep

May 11, 2010
Do to the diggers show, the garrett atpro are backordered everywhere. You will just have to place your order and wait it out.

OP
OP
J

jjprosser

Tenderfoot
Oct 28, 2011
Southwest Kansas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you all! I guess I will go ahead and order and hope for the best. You can also put me in the category of no patience. I would rather be able to go into a store to purchase so I have it in my hands when I pay, but we don't have any dealers around here. I figured that damn show was the reason....ARGH

Kellyco Joe

Jul 30, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
E-Trac
Tesoro Tejon
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hi JJprosser,

No reason why you should have an AT Pro still back ordered. As of yesterday all the basic AT Pro's had been shipped, though we are still short AT Pro Adventure Packs and are awaiting another truck. This particular product is in high demand, we receive lots of orders everyday for them. You might wait a week, depending on what additional items you are looking for.

PM me with the products you are interested in and I'll get a quote and delivery date out too you.

Kellyco Joe

Jul 30, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
E-Trac
Tesoro Tejon
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Apelji, PM me your order number and I'll check your ship status.

Cheerz

OP
OP
J

jjprosser

Tenderfoot
Oct 28, 2011
Southwest Kansas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I havent ordered anything yet. I was finding out that every place I looked was backordered and was just wondering how long it might take to get it once I placed the order. I will be placing my order this week.

ApalJim

Tenderfoot
Mar 3, 2013
I havent ordered anything yet. I was finding out that every place I looked was backordered and was just wondering how long it might take to get it once I placed the order. I will be placing my order this week.

Mine is due to be delivered on Wednesday. If you pm Kellyco joe he might have an answer for you. I've heard that they are caught up on their backorders, but I don't know for site. He would know

ApalJim

Tenderfoot
Mar 3, 2013
Mine is due to be delivered on Wednesday. If you pm Kellyco joe he might have an answer for you. I've heard that they are caught up on their backorders, but I don't know for site. He would know

ATPro came today. Out into the yard twenty minutes after I got it. Found silver plated spoon, copper compact case and a fishing lure. Silver #1&2 both Rosies and one 1958 wheat penny. That was the good stuff. Lots of clad and about 15 lbs of foil and aluminum scrap. Big yard, it's gonna take a while. Love the ATPro

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread