jpmccutc

Apr 19, 2013
Debary, FL
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, Minelab Excalibur II
Garrett pin pointer,vibra tector 730
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So as I have said when I joined TreasureNet I'am new to the world of Metal Detecting. I have spend a few years researching MD in general. Last week I finally bit the bullet and visited Kellyco with my boss (talked him into getting one as well). As soon as we walked in the door we were instantly blown away from all the artifacts and selection. I couldn't stop staring at the Atocha Shipwreck Items they were absolutely amazing. We walked around for a few minutes and then we were approached by a gentleman named Roberto. Roberto introduced himself and began to tell us about selecting the right MD and all the pro's and con's. He then let us try a few and gave us a basic rundown of functions on them. After a little bit of trying and learning we both decided on the Garrett AT Pro, the Pioneer 505 pro on the bogo deal and also the Garrett PinPointer. He then explained the different accessories options available and for $30 more we went with #2. We waited around for about 15 min and out came Roberto with a cart full of stuff. We not only got all the option things but he hooked us up with some free books, Literature and other accessories to help us get started. He also cut us a nice deal on the pin pointers which was awesome. I have to say that I'am in sales and finding passionate knowledgeable sales people or nice ones in fact are very hard to find these days. I have nothing but good things to say about my experience there. I would recommend to anyone I find and they made a customer for life. I wanted to write this review because I saw some negative things and I wanted to share my positive experience. Good Luck in your Searches!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread