In Store Service was awesome !!!

FLATENPA

Jun 24, 2014
Western Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II, AT Pro, CTX 3030, Sovereign Elite, Go Find 60
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So I walk in to the new showroom and start drooling at all the cool stuff they have setting out. There is a guy in the showroom running this way and that, He stops what he is doing and walks over and says hi And I ask him about carry bag that was on the rack, we talk for a minute and he gives me a price I thought it was a good price (less than I though it would be). I ask if Gene was there today and the guy says "that's me" I introduce myself as we have talked a few times on the phone in the last few weeks. This visit was fast and friendly, I had just purchased my Excall and had a pin point mod and grey ghost added and a few little quick check over of the machine ended up swapping coils and had a bad pod on the board. But now its like new. That was taken care of by Barry and Dave in the back room. An amazing turn around time ( not saying cause I don;t want to jinx myself next time) it was done when Barry said it would be. In the end I didn't get the bag not that I didn't want to it was one minor issue on my lower shaft the previous owner drilled and bolted the lower piece in place on the Anderson over/under since I can't collapse the shaft it won't fit in the bag. Gene pointed that out (thanks) There are several things I can do to fix this, but not till the water get too cold then we'll look at modifying and customizing the shaft lock. Unless Mr. Anderson needs someone to beta test a carbon Fiber over/under travel rod with a beach extension ( never know who might read this) I currently have the over / under aluminum in green, with the Anderson knobs and guard :) I get to travel a bit with my employer (Semper Gumby) so a travel rod makes sense to me.

Gene thanks for taking care of me in a timely manner.... if only my wife had been there this time...

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gene is great!

Gene@Kellyco

Dec 15, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I walk in to the new showroom and start drooling at all the cool stuff they have setting out. There is a guy in the showroom running this way and that, He stops what he is doing and walks over and says hi And I ask him about carry bag that was on the rack, we talk for a minute and he gives me a price I thought it was a good price (less than I though it would be). I ask if Gene was there today and the guy says "that's me" I introduce myself as we have talked a few times on the phone in the last few weeks. This visit was fast and friendly, I had just purchased my Excall and had a pin point mod and grey ghost added and a few little quick check over of the machine ended up swapping coils and had a bad pod on the board. But now its like new. That was taken care of by Barry and Dave in the back room. An amazing turn around time ( not saying cause I don;t want to jinx myself next time) it was done when Barry said it would be. In the end I didn't get the bag not that I didn't want to it was one minor issue on my lower shaft the previous owner drilled and bolted the lower piece in place on the Anderson over/under since I can't collapse the shaft it won't fit in the bag. Gene pointed that out (thanks) There are several things I can do to fix this, but not till the water get too cold then we'll look at modifying and customizing the shaft lock. Unless Mr. Anderson needs someone to beta test a carbon Fiber over/under travel rod with a beach extension ( never know who might read this) I currently have the over / under aluminum in green, with the Anderson knobs and guard :) I get to travel a bit with my employer (Semper Gumby) so a travel rod makes sense to me.

Gene thanks for taking care of me in a timely manner.... if only my wife had been there this time...

Thanks FLATENPA! Come back and see us again soon!

Gene Knight
Director of International
and Domestic Sales
Kellyco Metal Detectors
[email protected]

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
My next trip down to Florida I plan on stopping in. I hear the showroom is awesome!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Give me a shout, we will go together...
Sounds great! I'm looking forward to it. I might just have to pick up a Excalibur, I am beginning to get tired of digging lots of iron junk with my Sand Shark.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread