Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
We have bought all of our detectors from Kellyco and when I bought my Minelab from yall last year I got the $59 headphones and gator digger as freebies. My headphones stopped working and we called and were taken care of immediately. Flash coward to a few days ago and the 3 month old headphones stopped working again. We called and lo and behold,they were kind enough to let us send them in again for a replacement since they stopped working so soon after being replaced. The mister had some trouble witha brand new f-75 and they were so helpful and let him send it back in.

Last edited:

bowwinkles

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What I like is as you said "you can call and talk to someone" and do it on a toll free number. Other vendors with toll type numbers and voice mail don't make it in my book. Good going Kellyco.

chriskellyco

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Sep 30, 2014
Orlando, FL
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4, Garrett AT Pro/Ace 350, Minelab CTX 3030/E-Trac/Excal II, White's Coinmaster GT, Nokta FORS CoRe
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
We are always here to help! Glad we were able to assist!

KELLYCO*SCUBA*CHRIS

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Apr 21, 2015
Orlando FL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett Sea Hunter Mark II, Garrett AT Pro, Nokta FORS CoRe/Relic/Gold.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FEEL FREE AND LET ME KNOW IF THERE IS ANYTHING I CAN DO FOR YOU
Christopher O'Connell
International & Domestic Sales

KELLYCO Metal Detectors
1085 Belle Avenue
Winter Springs, Fl 32708

Toll-Free: 1-888-535-5926
Phone: (407) 8699-8700 x125
Email: [email protected]

jj358

Nov 14, 2014
eastern kentucky
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Wow is all I can say! I ordered my Ace250 sports pack Tuesday at lunch and today at 1:30 it was here.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread