Kellyco never put in my pre order for the AT pro pointer

Hounddog

Mar 23, 2005
I called in my pre order Feb 27 2015 the sales guy told me there was around 900 orders before me and could not give any kind of delivery date. With 5 feet of snow I had no problem with the wait. I ask my wife if any e mails came through on my order a day or two after my order and she said there was and it was deleted. It must have been just Kellyco spam looking back
I gave Kellyco a call yesterday after over a month and a half of not hearing anything. They are telling me I never put in my order. The good, after giving them my debit card numbers they never charged my card. The not so good, someone took my debit card numbers. Will have to keep a close eye on the account now. They offered to take another pre order, why would I do that when other dealers have the pin pointer in stock ready to ship? I am done with Kellyco too many dealers out there with much better service.

OP
OP
H

Hounddog

Mar 23, 2005
I just put in a order with a different dealer saved over $12. from Kellyco total price and will be in my hands in 3 or 4 days.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm sure your numbers are safe, they don't store cc numbers and you said they didn't take your order.....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions