Kellyco Taking Preorders On New Fisher F11, Fisher F22, Fisher F44

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Taking preorders on the new Fisher F11, Fisher F22 & Fisher F44

0d1f353806f42e5efe60be715fbbbc9c.jpg

Fisher F11 Metal Detector
Item:na12-f11
with Waterproof Search Coil Plus FREE Metal Detecting & Treasure Hunting Accessories. (Option 2) is a Premium Pack With Upgraded Accessories.
fisher

Product Description

The Fisher F11 Metal Detector is the first detector in the latest F Series from Fisher Research Labs. F11 is extremely low priced and sure to fit any budget. This feature packed detector delivers advanced performance in an easy to use format. You will be out having fun while finding treasure right away.

The F11 detector offers three modes of operation: Jewelry, Coin and Artifact modes. It also boasts 9-Segment Visual Target Identification to help you separate trash from treasure before you begin digging. With the 4 Tone Audio Identification feature, the Fisher F11 sends out four distinct target tones that will have you hunting like a pro in no time.

Link for F11:*Fisher F11 Metal Detectors For Sale - Kellyco

b2afc79985ee7a4f4c3917bad1d224fa.jpg

Fisher F22 Weatherproof Metal Detector
Item:na12-f22
with 9" Waterproof Semi-Elliptical Search Coil Plus FREE Metal Detecting & Treasure Hunting Accessories. (Option 2) is a Premium Pack With Upgraded Accessories.
fisher

Product Description

The Fisher F22 is the mid-range metal detector from Fisher Research Labs F Series. F22 features a professional weatherproof design perfect for hunting in the toughest Make your choice the F22, with all its advantages plus the most cost effective weatherproof detector available today. Advanced metal detecting features and easy to use operation make the Fisher F22 metal detector a perfect choice for people of all ages, beginners or experienced.

The F22 metal detector offers four modes of operation: Jewelry, Coin, Artifact and Custom modes. Great features include a 9-Segment Visual and Numerical Target Identification to help you separate trash from treasure before you begin digging. Important: While the Fisher F22 is not designed for underwater use, it is ideal for use in dry or wet conditions. This mid-range detector is environmentally sealed for use in the toughest environments. Rain or shine, your Fisher F22 metal detector will be by your side.

Link for F22:*Fisher F22 Weatherproof Metal Detectors For Sale - Kellyco

661579b81b5a8e317947f47b12089bd0.jpg

Fisher F44 Weatherproof Metal Detector
Item:na12-f44
with 11" Waterproof Semi-Elliptical Search Coil Plus FREE Metal Detecting & Treasure Hunting Accessories. (Option 2) is a Premium Pack With Upgraded Accessories.
fisher

Product Description

The Fisher F44 Metal Detector is the best model in the Latest F series from Fisher Research Labs. Discover the benefits of unparalleled features at this absolute bargain price. This Fisher model includes a back-lit display screen making it easier for you to hunt in low light conditions. A newly designed Semi-Elliptical waterproof search coil allows you greater scanning coverage to find more targets in less time. Have more fun and adventure with the best F series metal detector, the Fisher F44.

Leading The Industry with a new Weatherproof Design and five (5) modes of operation: Jewelry, Coins, Artifact, Custom and All Metal. the Fisher F44 detector is ideal for use in dry and wet conditions. Although it is not designed for underwater use you will easily see the benefits of the waterproof design as you detect in areas other detectors find troublesome. The best model in the latest F Series from Fisher Research Labs is environmentally sealed for use in the toughest environments. Rain or shine, your Fisher F44 metal detector will be by your side.

Link for F44:Search F44 For Sale - Kellyco Metal Detectors

Last edited:

DaytonaRacer

May 21, 2013
NJ
Detector(s) used
BH Tracker IV,
Fisher F22,
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm seriously considering buying the F22 as an upgrade from my BT IV. Just gotta be sure I have enough cash left over this month to pick it up and not have the charge sit on my CC collecting interest.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm seriously considering buying the F22 as an upgrade from my BT IV. Just gotta be sure I have enough cash left over this month to pick it up and not have the charge sit on my CC collecting interest.
Per kellyco release date is May 18, as long as Fisher ships the detectors on time they will be available....

DaytonaRacer

May 21, 2013
NJ
Detector(s) used
BH Tracker IV,
Fisher F22,
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Other
I placed my order for the F22 and a Lesche the other day. Can't wait! I'll worry about the CC later.

bowwinkles

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZis the sound coming from the Fisher shipping department.

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fisher still hasn't released them, I check with Kellyco and they are still waiting for them.....

DaytonaRacer

May 21, 2013
NJ
Detector(s) used
BH Tracker IV,
Fisher F22,
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Any truth to the rumor that Fisher's still trying to make the units even more water-proof before they get shipped?

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any truth to the rumor that Fisher's still trying to make the units even more water-proof before they get shipped?
I asked Kellyco management if they knew why they hadn't been released and was told no, Fisher didn't say what delay is....

DaytonaRacer

May 21, 2013
NJ
Detector(s) used
BH Tracker IV,
Fisher F22,
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Any word yet on the release? And is this typical of Fisher on new lines or is this a unique situation?

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any word yet on the release? And is this typical of Fisher on new lines or is this a unique situation?
No word from Fisher on release date.

DaytonaRacer

May 21, 2013
NJ
Detector(s) used
BH Tracker IV,
Fisher F22,
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Just spoke with KellyCo. Might be another 2-3 weeks, but nothing confirmed. Just as well for me. No time to detect this week and will be away on business all next week. But when I get back....

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just spoke with KellyCo. Might be another 2-3 weeks, but nothing confirmed. Just as well for me. No time to detect this week and will be away on business all next week. But when I get back....
I talked to Kellyco management, they just got the rest of the store samples today and were told by Fisher that they will start being built by this Friday and will start being ship early next week if all go as planned.

DaytonaRacer

May 21, 2013
NJ
Detector(s) used
BH Tracker IV,
Fisher F22,
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Interesting. I guess I got the "regular customer" info and you got the "insider's scoop".

If the detectors ship to Kellyco early next week, then they'll get turned around to us at the end of the week or early the following week. Hopefully mine comes that following week when I'm back home from my business trip so it's not sitting outside for a few days.

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Interesting. I guess I got the "regular customer" info and you got the "insider's scoop".

If the detectors ship to Kellyco early next week, then they'll get turned around to us at the end of the week or early the following week. Hopefully mine comes that following week when I'm back home from my business trip so it's not sitting outside for a few days.

It is all based on Fisher, they don't want to tell hundreds of customers they will be here next week and Fisher doesn't ship them as customers will say "you said" or "you promised" when they actually have no control on when detectors will be in store........

I will update when I hear more.....

DaytonaRacer, if you feel comfortable pming me your real name I can talk to Kellyco and have them hold it for one week before shipping if they get them next week...

Last edited:

DaytonaRacer

May 21, 2013
NJ
Detector(s) used
BH Tracker IV,
Fisher F22,
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Yeah, I get the whole ambiguity thing - especially when it's a new release and they're still trying to ensure all of the potential bugs are worked out - before officially committing to a specific date. Was just excited to try out the new toy.

I'll shoot you my info in PM. Thanks!

c4teeter

Mar 30, 2010
Ms, Fl and parts unknown!!!
Detector(s) used
Whites VX3; Cen Tech Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anybody else know when they will be in stock????? Couple of the dealers (Kellyco, Bill Ladd and Relic1864) have gotten "samples" and posted a couple of short videos.. Enough to get your mouth watering.......Ahhhhhh..........Anticipation......:BangHead: like the old ketchup commercial

Last edited:
OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anybody else know when they will be in stock????? Couple of the dealers (Kellyco, Bill Ladd and Relic1864) have gotten "samples" and posted a couple of short videos.. Enough to get your mouth watering.......Ahhhhhh..........Anticipation......:BangHead: like the old ketchup commercial
I was in Kellyco's last Friday and as Friday there was no word from Fisher on release date...

Warner

Greenie
Jun 12, 2015
Elgin, IL
Detector(s) used
Fisher F44, whenever it ships!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was in Kellyco's last Friday and as Friday there was no word from Fisher on release date...

On the Fisher facebook page, they posted that they will begin shipping them TODAY. We'll see. I've got an F44 on order....

Warner

Warner

Greenie
Jun 12, 2015
Elgin, IL
Detector(s) used
Fisher F44, whenever it ships!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
UPDATE: JUST after my last post, I got a PM from my dealer that Fisher let him know that my F44 detector is shipping today! Woo!

Warner

c4teeter

Mar 30, 2010
Ms, Fl and parts unknown!!!
Detector(s) used
Whites VX3; Cen Tech Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keep us posted on your likes and dislikes.....I'd like to get some feedback before I take the plunge......(wanted the new Minelab Go-Find 60, but after reading some feedback; I think Minelab struck out on that one)...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread