Dissappointed in Kellyco

Status
Not open for further replies.

swagman

Nov 9, 2014
Nebraska
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800,Teknetic T2LTD, Teknetic 5'' & 11'' coil, AT PRO, Nokta Pin Pointer, Vulcan 360 Pin Pointer, 5 x 8 Coil, Nell 15'' Attack coil, one bum eye and selective hearing.
Primary Interest:
Other
I just ordered Nokta Pin pointer for $126 and a whopping shipping charge of $16, with a total of $143 for the transaction. The invoice sent to my e-mail did not have any price details (It said N/A) and the tracking link did not work, I had to manually put in the tracking # at Fedx tracking web site.

But my main beef is that I thought I would check on e-bay for the same item just for price comparisons (This is 2 days after ordering it) and what did I see!! The same pointer with a Gator Digger and sheaf for $137 and free expedited shipping from Kellycometaldetectors, that's $6 less then what I paid AND you get the Gator!!!

My question is this, WHY was it not advertised on their web site? because I would most certainly would have ordered that instead. On their web site the old Garret pointer has a digger but not the Nokta, I am not annoyed because of the extra cost for nothing but more so for the fact I missed out on a better deal because of lack of advertising. They can have a deal on e-bay but not on their web site? I do not go to e-Bay a lot, it was a fluke that I decided to do so.

In a way I feel ripped off and I will think twice about shopping there again.:sad11:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did you try to contact Kellyco about it? I will have them contact you..

They advertise on multiple mediums but I'm sure they would honor it if you asked.

KELLYCO*SCUBA*CHRIS

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Apr 21, 2015
Orlando FL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett Sea Hunter Mark II, Garrett AT Pro, Nokta FORS CoRe/Relic/Gold.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello swagman
I just contacted you via PM.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cincinnati kid, your post was deleted, this is Kellyco forum and between swagman and Kellyco..

Last edited:
OP
OP
swagman

swagman

Nov 9, 2014
Nebraska
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800,Teknetic T2LTD, Teknetic 5'' & 11'' coil, AT PRO, Nokta Pin Pointer, Vulcan 360 Pin Pointer, 5 x 8 Coil, Nell 15'' Attack coil, one bum eye and selective hearing.
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi all, sorry for the late update life got in the way. I just want to say that Chris at Kellyco saw my post (I love the fact they monitor this Forum) and took very good care of my situation, he did not needed to really when I think about it as it was my fault in a way that I leaped with out looking before pulling the trigger on the pointer.

But I must say he went over and beyond what I was expecting and reinforced Kellyco's rep of having an excellent customer service. With out discussion the details too much he gave me the same deal as e-Bay had and a price difference refund and will be sending me the digger plus sheaf (been wanting one of those for so long)

If any one has any problem with a Kellyco product then Chris is the man to see, I have nothing but praise for Chris and thumbs up Kellyco
:icon_thumleft:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad to hear Chris took care if it for you.👍

OP
OP
swagman

swagman

Nov 9, 2014
Nebraska
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Just one last thing and it's minor but after this I am not too worried. I just received my Nokta pointer and I am impressed with it, well made, precise, I wanted a better pointer over my Vulcan mainly because this one has a light and I will not be accidentally turning it on all the time plus the retuning on the fly is nice.

The only glitch was that the 2 Orange tip protectors that come with it, there is supposed to be one round one and one with a scraper. What I got was 2 round ones, neither with scrapers but like I said it is a minor problem.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are you talking about the tiny lip on the end of one of the tips? They are prepackaged from Nokta I will talk to Chris at kellyco tomorrow and see what can be done to get one for you.

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I talked to Chris at Kellyco, he is shipping you the cover with the scraper...

OP
OP
swagman

swagman

Nov 9, 2014
Nebraska
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Thank you Treasure Hunter for doing that, really appreciate it. As always you are doing a great job and it what makes this forum a pleasure to be on.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you Treasure Hunter for doing that, really appreciate it. As always you are doing a great job and it what makes this forum a pleasure to be on.
Glad to help. As mod I'm here to help on any issues that I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread