Very Impressed with Quick Delievry

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Very Impressed with Quick Delivery

On the evening of 6/29 I finally decided on the coil my wife wanted to get me for my birthday. I picked the largest coil I could find for the F75 LTD SE. S.E.F. 15" x 12" Butterfly coil. I did not upgrade shipping and expected to receive it after the holidays. To my surprise it arrived yesterday. I't going to make for a great holiday weekend. I plan on hunting older permissions that I have picked clean using the 11" DD coil.

Kudos to Kellyco for equipping me for a great extended weekend of dirt fishing. :notworthy:

20150702_164627[1].jpg

Last edited:

masterjedi

Bronze Member
May 24, 2014
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab's CTX 3030, E-Trac & EQ800, Fisher F75LTD SE & F44, Whites MXT All PRO, Whites TRX Pointer & Shovel, Predator Tools Raptor hand digger & Ranger shovel. Grey Ghost Ultimate headphones.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
On the evening of 6/29 I finally decided on the coil my wife wanted to get me for my birthday. I picked the largest coil I could find for the F75 LTD SE. S.E.F. 15" x 12" Butterfly coil. I did not upgrade shipping and expected to receive it after the holidays. To my surprise it arrived yesterday. I't going to make for a great holiday weekend. I plan on hunting older permissions that I have picked clean using the 11" DD coil.

Kudos to Kellyco for equipping me for a great extended weekend of dirt fishing. :notworthy:

View attachment 1182455

Hey Loco-Digger... now your loaded for bear too! :) Great choice... :)
Gary from Oregon...

OP
OP
Loco-Digger

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey Loco-Digger... now your loaded for bear too! :) Great choice... :)
Gary from Oregon...

I sure am. Added the probe today, still trying to get the hang of it. I am so used to using the Garrett Pro-Pointer.

The detector is fully dressed. (loaded foe bear) I do not hunt at night so there is no need toi add a light holder to the shaft.

masterjedi

Bronze Member
May 24, 2014
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab's CTX 3030, E-Trac & EQ800, Fisher F75LTD SE & F44, Whites MXT All PRO, Whites TRX Pointer & Shovel, Predator Tools Raptor hand digger & Ranger shovel. Grey Ghost Ultimate headphones.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Loco - I do not hunt at night either... Ours are set up the same now :) You like this big coil for open spaces...

OP
OP
Loco-Digger

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Loco - I do not hunt at night either... Ours are set up the same now :) You like this big coil for open spaces...

Do you use a harness set-up or do you swing the rig without assistance? Also has your's been upgraded? I bought mine used, last fall, from a gentleman who had to leave the hobby due to health concerns. I picked up $1600 worth of gear (retail value) for $800. I did have mine upgraded in Feb. for $150.

masterjedi

Bronze Member
May 24, 2014
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Do you use a harness set-up or do you swing the rig without assistance? Also has your's been upgraded? I bought mine used, last fall, from a gentleman who had to leave the hobby due to health concerns. I picked up $1600 worth of gear (retail value) for $800. I did have mine upgraded in Feb. for $150.

Loco... I bought a brand new F75SE with the new DST as soon as they came out at the end of 2014... I do not use a harness... I just man handle it :) ... It does not seem heavy to me... Thanks Gary from Oregon...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread