Kellyco 60th Anniversary • $30,000 In Prizes! Aug 1 2015

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Come Celebrate With Us!
Join us as we celebrate our 60th Anniversary,
Grand Re-Opening of our newly remodeled showroom,
& the Commemoration of the 300th Anniversary of the 1715 Fleet!

Over $30,000 in Prizes! Metal Detector Giveaways!

New Kellyco Showroom

64ebb74dc4c9d4a6243f92e2584784f1.jpg

Meet & Experience

• Reps from your favorite metal detecting brands (Minelab, Garrett, White's, 1st Texas & Nokta)

•Appearances from TV celebrities the National Geographic Channel TV show "Diggers" & Chad Crawford of "How To Do Florida" TV show plus more. Get selfies & autographs from some of your favorite stars!

•Meet Gold Prospectors giving panning demonstrations - learn how to pan for gold!

•Test out your favorite detectors in our man-made treasure garden!

•Visit with local metal detecting clubs & more!

•Reps from your favorite metal detecting brands (Minelab, Garrett, White's, 1st Texas & Nokta)

•Appearances from TV celebrities the National Geographic Channel TV show "Diggers" & Chad Crawford of "How To Do Florida" TV show plus more. Get selfies & autographs from some of your favorite stars!

•Meet Gold Prospectors giving panning demonstrations - learn how to pan for gold!

•Test out your favorite detectors in our man-made treasure garden!

•Visit with local metal detecting clubs & more!

Giveaways & Prizes

• Metal Detectors given away on the hour every hour!
Over $30,000 in Total Prizes! Includes prizes from random drawing!

• Register early (before July 20th) to qualify for the Early-Bird door prize!

• And lots more Giveaways throughout the event!

Register Here Now

Kellyco's 60th Anniversary, Showroom Re-opening & 300th Anniversary commemoration of 1715 Fleet wrecks. - Registrations

Appearances

•Tim Saylor from DIGGERS

•Tim "Ringy" Saylor from hit NatGeo TV show "Diggers"

•"King" George Wyant from hit NatGeo TV show "Diggers"

•Gary Drayton Author & Famous Florida Treasure Hunter

•Eric Magnuson from TV show "Legend of the Superstition Mountains"

•Chad Crawford from TV show "How To Do Florida"

•Dominique Da Silva Youtube Personality "The Silverslingers" & Well-Known Metal Detectorist

•Dave Spencer from TV show “The Curse of Oak Island”

Representatives

•James Hurst Garrett VP, Director of Sales & Marketing

•Vaughan Garrett Garrett VP, Marketing

•Gary Schafer Minelab General Manager

•Mark Chrislip White's Director of Sales & Marketing

•Mike Scott 1st Texas Director of Sales, Appeared on TV show "Dig Wars"

•Gene Scullion 1st Texas Sr. Sales Manager

•Steve Howard White's Northwest Sales Manager

•Nadia Mosley Minelab Customer Care Administrator

Mark Your Calendar & Spend The Day At Kellyco
On Saturday, (10:00 am - 3:00 pm EST) August 1st 2015!
Remember to Register Now for your chance to win the early-bird door prize & join us for this special event!

Event Location

Venue: Kellyco Metal Detectors
Time: 10:00 am - 3:00 pm EST
Phone: 1-888-247-2280 (Toll Free) or 407-699-8700
Address: 1085 Belle Avenue, Winter Springs, Fl. 32708

300th Commemoration 1715 Fleet, Kellyco's 60th Anniversary
August 1, 2015
10:00 am - 3:00 pm

Be sure to register early to qualify for the Early-Bird door prize.

96adb48af3fd98fa4b0b009ec1fb75e9.jpg

Reasons why you should not miss this event!

•Metal Detectors given away on the hour every hour!
•Lot’s of giveaways!
•Come and meet and get selfies & autographs from the stars of the National Geographic Channel TV show “DIGGERS”
1c2e67f2fec2de4e2e8b730fa5a94a93.jpg

Meet the Metal detecting manufactures who will have reps here to answer your questions.

•Minelab
•Garrett
•Whites
•1st Texas

•Come and meet Gold Prospectors and learn how to pan for gold!

•Meet local treasure hunters, and see the treasures they have found on display.
•Brad Crawford of how to Do florida TV show!
•And much much more!
•Register today!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Early Bird Prize is a GoPro HERO+ LCD Screen !

*The early bird registration required early-byrd attendance. **At sign in, attendee who also pre-registered will be given a raffle ticket.

The raffle will be drawn at 10:30am

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Do you have a test area there where I can try out a couple of machines?

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you have a test area there where I can try out a couple of machines?
Yes they have one, I'm guessing the size as I don't have it written down but estimate 15'x35'..

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
See you there!

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From Diggers Press Release....

Stars of National Geographic TV Show "Diggers" Scheduled to Attend Grand Re-Opening Event in Central Florida
Kellyco Metal Detectors is hosting a party to celebrate their 60th anniversary and grand re-opening of their newly remodeled showroom and museum which is located in Central Florida. Many are expected to attend this free family-friendly event which is set to have appearances from TV stars from shows like the Diggers, Curse of Oak Island, Legend of Superstition Mountains and how to Do florida as well as top executives from leading metal detector manufacturers.

Come meet the Diggers!

Meet, take pictures with, and get autographs from Tim "Ringy" Saylor and "King" George Wyant from National Geographic's "Diggers"
There will be food & drinks, kids treasure hunting activities, meet & greet with the various representatives and TV stars as well as over $30,000.00 in raffle prizes given away throughout the day.

Orlando, FL (PRWEB) July 21, 2015

The return of National Geographic Channel’s "Diggers" has been highly anticipated. Their last season which completed in June 2014 left fans eagerly awaiting the premiere of Season 4 which aired Monday night, July 20th. The stars of the show, Tim “Ringy” Saylor and “King” George Wyant, express their passion for history and metal detecting in a most entertaining way that has been viewed by hundreds of thousands of fans in households nationwide. Many have accredited their start into the hobby of metal detecting because of their interest in the show.

This likeable duo has been quite busy, even recently completing a European Tour with Garrett Metal Detectors, a leader in metal detecting technology and one of the most well-known manufacturers in the industry. Now back in the U.S., Tim and George are scheduled to accompany Garrett to the Grand Re-Opening of Kellyco Metal Detectors on August 1, 2015 in Winter Springs, Florida. Celebrating their 60th anniversary, newly remodeled showroom and museum, as well as commemorating the 300th anniversary of the lost 1715 Spanish Fleet, this family-friendly event hosted by Kellyco is expected to bring treasure hunters and metal detecting enthusiasts from around the country.

There is a long list of attendees scheduled to turn out for this celebration, some of which include top executives from each of the leading metal detector manufacturers; First Texas, Garrett, Minelab, and Whites Electronics. This will be the first time ever that all brands will be coming together at a retailer’s location for meet and greets, product demonstrations and Q & A.

The "Diggers" won’t be the only TV celebrities joining in the fun though. Appearances are also expected from Jason Nowell, Dave Spencer and Gary Drayton all of whom have had a presence on History Channel’s "The Curse of Oak Island", as well as Eric Magnuson from "Legend of Superstition Mountains", a newer series which also airs on History. Likewise, Chad Crawford, a Florida native and host of the popular TV series "how to Do florida", who also recently aired a show about the 1715 Spanish Fleet and treasure hunting with metal detectors, will be in attendance.

In addition to brand representatives and TV personalities, there will be tables lining both the inside and outside of Kellyco’s warehouse and showroom with numerous displays. From local metal detecting clubs, gold panning demonstrations, and various treasures, including some found by the Schmitt family; famous professional salvagers and treasure hunters whom have discovered an abundance of items from the 1715 Spanish Fleet wreckage.

This event held on August 1, 2015 from 10am - 3pm will be open to the public, and kids of all ages are encouraged to come. There will be food and drinks, kids treasure hunting activities, meet & greet with various representatives and TV stars as well as over $30,000.00 in raffle prizes given away throughout the day. This includes random drawings for prizes from Kellyco’s recent Dig & Donate campaign in which they collected over 400,000 pop tabs to donate to the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Florida, Inc. A representative from the local Ronald McDonald House will also be present at the event for a formal hand-off of the donation from Kellyco.

For more details about the event including times, address and a list of the festivities please visit Kellyco’s website: http://www.kellycodetectors.com/upcoming-events/

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2015/07/prweb12856385.htm

Last edited:

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Am I the early bird ?
I am waiting outside the building...
Been camping in the bushes for 3 days :P

I have metal detected all of the KellyCo lawns...
Found cache of gold and silver coins...
Ancient relics... and historical evidence that the Kellyco building was built on top of the lost city of gold.

Backhoe will be here this morning.

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Over 500 pre registered as of Monday and that was with 12 days still to go, if only half show up going to be a lot of detectotists / treasure hunters there...

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Two days till event!

ColonelDan

Jan 19, 2014
Central Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Deus II
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
My grandson Dominic and I will be there. I look forward to meeting you all but take note, I will not be the Kellyco Conquistador...that will be Dom!

Dom.JPG

DaytonaRacer

May 21, 2013
NJ
Detector(s) used
BH Tracker IV,
Fisher F22,
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Soooo..... how was the event???

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Event was fantastic! Over a thousand people there by 11:30am...

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
It was packed. We drove a couple of hours to get there, arriving 10:45.

The Digger Dudes were apparently the main attraction as they had a line circling the interior of the building going back out the front door and into the parking lot.

There was a guy at the front door who wouldn't let you into the showroom unless someone exited. Three out, three in. At capacity.

We were unable to get inside and talk to the representatives and test out the machine I'm wanting to try out. My buddy couldn't get in to check out the diggers, he was wanting to buy a Lesch and a shovel.

I did manage to sneak in past the door guard and slip past the Digger Dudes line. I tried to talk to the Minelab guy but that didn't work out, couldn't hear each other very well. I ran into a couple of people I know, so that was nice.

Left at 11. 4.5 hour round trip, oh well, such is life.

I was kind of expecting availability of all the vendors and machines, but it just wasn't set up for that. If you tried to butt in line to talk to a vendor some of the folks standing in the hour plus line got a little testy.

Perhaps another try in the future, when there is not a crowd there.

It was a very well attended event. The Digger Dudes were certainly the major draw.

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GIB, why did you leave so quickly, about 12:30 crowds thinned out to point you could enter or leave easily and by 1:30 you could talk to vendors with no issues at all..

Availability of vendors was based on the crowd, response was tremendous....

Last edited:

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
GIB, why did you leave so quickly, about 12:30 crowds thinned out to point you could enter or leave easily and by 1:30 you could talk to vendors with no issues at all..

Availability of vendors was based on the crowd, response was tremendous....

I was with a guy with a bad limp and a cane. He can't stand for long periods and all we saw were lot's of people and long lines.

We figured we would trek back another day.

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was with a guy with a bad limp and a cane. He can't stand for long periods and all we saw were lot's of people and long lines.

We figured we would trek back another day.
Sent you PM.......Sorry, that is long trip for 30 mins... There was lots of seating in the tents....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread