15% Military Discount And Super Fast Shipping

Deep1

Dec 30, 2018
Carolina Lowcountry
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Nox 800, Garrett Sea Hunter Mark II, Poor ole wore out Fisher 1266 that still finds stuff.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ordered Nox800 late Wed. afternoon. Didn't expect to see it til Mon.
Got 15% Minelab Military Discount, could not have afforded this detector otherwise.
When I got home today it was sittin at the door. Being charged as we speak.
Took less than 48 hrs from order to door.
They made my weekend.
Way to go,Kellyco.:thumbsup:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ordered Nox800 late Wed. afternoon. Didn't expect to see it til Mon.
Got 15% Minelab Military Discount, could not have afforded this detector otherwise.
When I got home today it was sittin at the door. Being charged as we speak.
Took less than 48 hrs from order to door.
They made my weekend.
Way to go,Kellyco.:thumbsup:

Great to hear, have fun with it.

KevGA

Jul 12, 2004
St. Louis, MO
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600
Garrett ACE 250
I had no idea that they offered that discount! I am days from pulling the trigger on purchasing the 600; it's in my cart on Amazon. I'll definitely be going through Kellyco now! Thank you so much for your service and for sharing such an amazing opportunity.

Kevin
Grateful Navy Veteran

OP
OP
Deep1

Deep1

Dec 30, 2018
Carolina Lowcountry
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Nox 800, Garrett Sea Hunter Mark II, Poor ole wore out Fisher 1266 that still finds stuff.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is offered by Minelab. 2018 archive. Still offered. From their website:

Military Discount (USA only)
"Minelab, through our authorized USA dealer network, offers 15% discount off MAP, for complete detectors, to current and former USA armed forces personnel. This discount is not available in conjunction with other special promotions or individual dealer concessions."

This is available thru any authorized dealer. if you have a local dealer or a favorite seller and want to keep money local, you can get the discount there.
This is a pretty big discount. The 800 sells for $899 everywhere, you want it, that's what you'll pay for it. With Mil. discount is was $764.15. To me, that was big.
How I read it, this good for all but their go find detectors.
So if you're looking at something like their $7999 GPZ7000, you can save nearly $1200, that's huge.
This is an ongoing promotion offered by Minelab, do not know how long it will last.

Thank you, Minelab.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions