Did you see this?

King-John

Jan 14, 2007
Grass Valley, Ca.
Detector(s) used
E-Trac/X1 Probe, Whites 6000 XL pro, Ace 250,
Signed!
It won't be long and we will have no more rights and will all be under the government's control

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was # 477 now there are over 1000 and counting. Thanks all :thumbsup:

PICCman

May 20, 2007
East Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT / DetectorPro HH
Signed it (#1302), with a comment to his assistant that may or may not get read by
his mayorness.

Gypsy huntress

Aug 10, 2007
West Palm Beach, FL
Detector(s) used
White XL Pro; Minelab Excalibur; Garrett Infinium; Garrett 250; Fisher CZ-3D; Tesoro Silver Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Signed. The petition is easy to do. But individual emails would be great and the telephone calls. Supposedly to be presented to the Louisville council on March 3 for voting. Still need to keep up the pressure, even though it sounds like the mayor and his staff have made up their mind.

Gyspy Huntress (even though I live in FL, born and raised in Louisville and want to be able to metal detect in my favorite parks when I go back to see Mom and other family)

oahu90

Feb 17, 2009
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 250
Signed it, i really hope it doesn't pass, for someone who lives in Kentucky it'll only take one before a little while before it continues across Kentucky

bclark

Jun 27, 2007
Daytona Beach, FL
Detector(s) used
AT Pro/Whites Bullseye II
Equinox 800/Garrett Pro-Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
signed and will pass word to my fellow servicemen and women since we always fly out of Louisville. I will also inform my fellow Marines in the Marine Corps League and my comrads at the VFW and see if they will sign this petion along with my coworkers. I believe there are 1700 + so far

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread