nova treasure

Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2008
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Not Specifically,but it must have traveled around alot,because I have heard of it in several other Counties as well.

Nova Treasure

windage

Apr 3, 2011
Mason-Dixon Line
Detector(s) used
eyes, ears, wet finger in the wind and old willow sticks, when that don't work; Minelabs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are you in the Rowan county area? I am in Lewis co.

F2 Hunter 28146

May 22, 2013
Rockwell, NC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 "Limited" CAMO - Fisher F5 (with Standard Coil) - Fisher F2 (10" coil) - & a Radio Shack "Treasure Finder" Metal Detector!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in Rowan County. And my mom did extensive research about the Civil War in this area (Rowan County). If this was true I am sure I would have heard about it. The only thing that I remember hearing from the old timers was Indian Gold that was buried somewhere around Rockwell. A guy maybe 70+/- years ago use to use a mine detector from WWII and would search around the area close to my Grandmothers house. She said (my Grand Mother who is in her 90's and still alive) he search for it but never found anything, and search long and hard for it till he passed away.

joerc2002

Sep 12, 2013
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
teknetics delta 4000 //garrett pin pointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
yea im in rowan co. ive heard the gold story herb whit spent 35 yrs looking for it he even used a plane to fly the river from falmouth to tripplet creek following the maps he had on how the ferryed it...
I have also heard of morgans raiders silver left here from when they were in farmers but i dont know anyone who has looked for that one.. happy huntin....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread