Larue or surrounding counties anyone?

shootist

Aug 5, 2006
The hills of central Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Explorer 2
Me and my wife recently moved down here to be with her mother after her dad passed this summer. I know absolutely noone outside of this house for at least 200 miles. Needless to say I left my hunting buddy and all my best spots up in the city and Im starting over from scratch. I have a lot of good leads and a number of years of research on this area to fall back on but Im not much for knocking on doors and I rarely if ever talk to strangers. If there is anyone close to here that needs a hunting buddy,a decent carpenter and or an excellent roofer(slate,tile,standing seam,flashing work or shingles)dont be afraid to drop me a line...Jeff

nova treasure

Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2008
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hey, Welcome to the Hills of this part of Ky. I live in Nelson County and have most of my Life. There are some pretty good Sites out in your area and Surrounding. I hope to see some of your Awesome finds posted Soon.

Nova Treasure

OP
OP
shootist

shootist

Aug 5, 2006
The hills of central Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Explorer 2
Thanks for the welcome looks like you are only a couple of counties away from me,I really enjoy reading your posts,just love seeing all the history unfold,is this a great hobby or what. Just waunder off into the woods or down by a creek and instantly you are in heaven. Ive done a lot of research on this area been coming down here for years so I know all about the history,Abe Lincoln was born about 5 miles from me and Shermans army marched and camped a couple of miles from my house. Just need to get out and meet people or get up the nerve to knock on doors I suppose,hopefully maybe we can hook up sometime. Ive got pleny of work up north but have to drive 2 1/2 hours one way to get to it so its cutting back on my hunting time,but reading all you guys' posts helps to ease the pain,HH...Shoo

7centsworth

Oct 28, 2009
Detector(s) used
minelab x-terra 70
I live in larue county also . I have tons of places to detect.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread