Looking for a metal detecting partner!

Jullax15

Sep 6, 2010
Leominster, MA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark // Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
New to the board and new to the Kentucky area! Looking for someone to go metal detecting with specifically in Perryville, Danville and the Lexington area. I live in Lexington, but work at Centre College in Danville. I've researched some sites I'm dying to tryout. I don't really know what kind of metal detector I have... New to the whole experience. I used it on the beach on Cape Cod this past summer and just found some uninteresting coins. Would love to learn more and probably upgrade. Thanks! :)

mrtim

Jan 7, 2008
Nancy, KY
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Whites Spectra V3i HP, Whites MX Sport, Fisher F2, Bounty Hunter Quicksilver, Nokta/Makro Simplex+
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm a couple hours southeast of lexington, you are more than welcome to come down this way to hunt. I'll be happy to show you a few of my productive sites. I lost my detecting partner (Dad) a few weeks back and could use a new detecting buddy.

PM me for a number if you are in the area.

Captain Fred

Greenie
Oct 26, 2010
Henderson, KY
Detector(s) used
White's MX Sport, White's MXT, Minelab Excalibur 1000, Garrett Grand Master Hunter, Garrett Ace 250
Henderson Ky here. Would love to do some Civil War hunting with someone.... willing to travel!!!!!

bclark

Jun 27, 2007
Daytona Beach, FL
Detector(s) used
AT Pro/Whites Bullseye II
Equinox 800/Garrett Pro-Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in Lexington and work 2nd shift. I have all day to metal detect and I am off on the weekends if you want to meet up one day. Let me know I always enjoys going out. I went out with a friend in Georgetown but our work schedules have been keeping us from getting together more often.

Cladking

Jan 3, 2009
Cincinnati, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Fisher F-2, Whites Prizm III Garrett ADS Deepseeker (backup)
Anyone in/around Cincinnati wanna buddy up?
I have quite a few siite I am willing to share........

windage

Apr 3, 2011
Mason-Dixon Line
Detector(s) used
eyes, ears, wet finger in the wind and old willow sticks, when that don't work; Minelabs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am about 2 hours north of Lex and 2 hours east of cincy on the river and may be willing to drive to you for a day's hunt with someone. PM me

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread