Cherokee_Kidd

Feb 16, 2010
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: I'll be in the area.

I'll be going all over the state. I'll be in Cadiz to start and work my way east from there. I should have time to detect in every part of the state because I'll be there for a month .

Silver Member
Dec 10, 2004
East Central Kentucky

If you're in the vicinity of Lexington, I have a few leads I can share. Turkey season starts 4/16 so wear hunter orange if in the woods, unless you're hunting! LOL

OP
OP
C

Cherokee_Kidd

Feb 16, 2010
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I won't be in Lexington. I'm trying to stick to smaller towns and ghost towns as much as possible.

Silver Member
Dec 10, 2004
East Central Kentucky

Lexington (Fayette County) has several unforgotten communities in the fringe areas of the county, I wouldn't exactly call them ghost towns but they are very productive. Good luck while here, let is know what us Kentuckians have missed!

OP
OP
C

Cherokee_Kidd

Feb 16, 2010
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I know, I've been there a few times before . It looks like I might have to delay my trip a little because I got invited to go to california to prospect for gold and that trip is scheduled at the same time as the trip to kentucky so I might not get to kentucky til the end of may or beginning of june.

OP
OP
C

Cherokee_Kidd

Feb 16, 2010
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I've prospected in california before but it's always fun.

windage

Apr 3, 2011
Mason-Dixon Line
Detector(s) used
eyes, ears, wet finger in the wind and old willow sticks, when that don't work; Minelabs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

keep us posted on when you come and where you are while here. I have an old mineral spring lined up.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread