Corbin or Williamsburg KY?

jaggaz KY

Sep 14, 2012
I'm from Louisville not sure how far that is we could meet in middle and detect u know a couple of places

csxrailroader

Dec 24, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hello i live here in corbin and go by myself have yet to find anything good

pedroliveira

Feb 16, 2010
Louisville,Ky
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2

Bounty hunter tracker IV
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Does anybody on the Louisville area has a metal detector for sale?

kyred

Mar 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i live in williamsburg ky anybody up for a hunt or knows of a place to hunt.

Brian T. Booth

Feb 28, 2013
Glasgow KY
Detector(s) used
Minelab: Eureka Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i live in williamsburg ky anybody up for a hunt or knows of a place to hunt.

Howdy kyred,

I was born and raised in Corbin KY. I now live in Glasgow KY. Try to collect around the Dr. Thomas Walker State Park. They just passed the law in Kentucky that you can in fact metal detect in state parks. A neat place I would like to hunt is the beach below Cumberland Falls. Any historic trails that were used by pioneers would be great to metal detect. If and when I get a chance I would like to detect around old coal mines.

If you have any more questions don't hesitate to ask. Good luck and happy hunting.

JR75

Mar 9, 2013
Big Creek, Ky
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have just started and a friend of mine turned me on to this site. I am in Clay County and live in Red Bird, just a few miles above the Forestry Station.

The Real Swift

Aug 31, 2011
Manchester, KY
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectra V3i, White's Coinmaster Pro,Whites 5500/D Series 3
Howdy kyred,

I was born and raised in Corbin KY. I now live in Glasgow KY. Try to collect around the Dr. Thomas Walker State Park. They just passed the law in Kentucky that you can in fact metal detect in state parks. A neat place I would like to hunt is the beach below Cumberland Falls. Any historic trails that were used by pioneers would be great to metal detect. If and when I get a chance I would like to detect around old coal mines.

If you have any more questions don't hesitate to ask. Good luck and happy hunting.

I do believe it only passed the senate vote. The last I heard HB352 is stalled in committee. If you would like to hunt an old coal camp send me a message. There is some work planned at one in Hazard, KY soon and if artifacts are not found they will be soon lost forever. Short time frame.

ky.rebel

Mar 30, 2010
east Tennessee
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Onzie Wilsons old store in BartonMill should be a good place to detect.You can find arrow heads at a spring near the end of BartonMill road on left side,before you get the bluffs overlooking the river.Theres a buried childs coin cache across the road from Barton Baptist Church,beside an old well.Old Barton school may also be a good place to detect.H.H.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions