Gold trip this winter

Adamanteus

Greenie
Dec 14, 2011
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Will be taking a gold dredging/highbanking trip this winter to N.C./Tennessee. Looking for 1 or 2 more people to go. No experience in this area nec. (as I know we live in the only state in the lower 48 with no gold). Just looking to have a good time and find a little gold along the way. Have spots to go to, just need someone else in the woods with me as water and winter make for a pseudo dangerous condition. Intend to hot tent so we will be more like "smoothing it" instead of "roughing it". Let me know in the thread or by PM if interested. Dates are open.

Thanks
Dyer

K

Kentucky Kache

Will be taking a gold dredging/highbanking trip this winter to N.C./Tennessee. Looking for 1 or 2 more people to go. No experience in this area nec. (as I know we live in the only state in the lower 48 with no gold). Just looking to have a good time and find a little gold along the way. Have spots to go to, just need someone else in the woods with me as water and winter make for a pseudo dangerous condition. Intend to hot tent so we will be more like "smoothing it" instead of "roughing it". Let me know in the thread or by PM if interested. Dates are open.

Thanks
Dyer

Who told you we were the only state that had no gold? Actually, small amounts have been found.

OP
OP
A

Adamanteus

Greenie
Dec 14, 2011
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I should have clarified with no "appreciable" gold. I can hop across the river and find more than I can find here:laughing7:.

roby28

Feb 18, 2013
New to The hobby/sport and live in the Louisville area. Interested in finding some people to hunt with, camp out etc.. Would love a gold dredging trip or metal detecting

hoosierguy

Feb 5, 2013
Laconia, IN
Detector(s) used
● Minelab Manticore ● Minelab CTX-3030 ● Minelab Equinox 800 ● Minelab Goldmaster 1000 ● Garrett Apex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey Roby...I live in Indiana right across the river and work in Louisville. I enjoy camping too...that gold trip sounds cool although the post is a little old :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread