Gonna be a beautiful weekend!

hoosierguy

Feb 5, 2013
Laconia, IN
Detector(s) used
● Minelab Manticore ● Minelab CTX-3030 ● Minelab Equinox 800 ● Minelab Goldmaster 1000 ● Garrett Apex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Renewed thread! Southern Indiana and Kentucky are going to have some gorgeous weather this weekend!

hoosierguy

Feb 5, 2013
Laconia, IN
Detector(s) used
● Minelab Manticore ● Minelab CTX-3030 ● Minelab Equinox 800 ● Minelab Goldmaster 1000 ● Garrett Apex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You ever find any civil war relics? If you need someone to hunt with let me know.

Not yet... Just getting back into detecting. Most of the path they took in my part of southern Indiana is on private property. That raid supposedly resulted in being the only civil war battle ever fought on Indiana soil in Corydon, Indiana.

matrix master DBA

Jan 29, 2008
Southern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites Mxt Pro + Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hwy 135 was not there in the 1860's the road they came up after crossing the river was called mauckport road. There is a few pasture fields I have been wanting to get permission to hunt. There was around 3000 soldiers that crossed the river they had to drop something along the way...

hoosierguy

Feb 5, 2013
Laconia, IN
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hwy 135 was not there in the 1860's the road they came up after crossing the river was called mauckport road. There is a few pasture fields I have been wanting to get permission to hunt. There was around 3000 soldiers that crossed the river they had to drop something along the way...

Right... That road has a historical marker

Jeremy S

Feb 27, 2012
God's Country
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 250, AT Pro, Garret Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You guys must live pretty close to me. I'm originally from Corydon, but reside in Georgetown now. Mostly hunt private property in Indiana.

Let me know if you guys want to arrange a hunt someday. I use a GIS program to track down property owners and get contact info to ask for permission, seems to work fairly well.

idnc68

Feb 26, 2013
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
At pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I live in madison county if you guys get a chance have a few places we can hunt let me know ill take you guys out for a day on a hunt

matrix master DBA

Jan 29, 2008
Southern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites Mxt Pro + Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You guys must live pretty close to me. I'm originally from Corydon, but reside in Georgetown now. Mostly hunt private property in Indiana.

Let me know if you guys want to arrange a hunt someday. I use a GIS program to track down property owners and get contact info to ask for permission, seems to work fairly well.

Hey Jeremy if you ever need someone to hunt with just let me know.. I'm currently working on finding this old 1800's church grove..

idnc68

Feb 26, 2013
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
At pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
No richmond kentucky thats in central kentucky about 20 min south of Lexington

Brian T. Booth

Feb 28, 2013
Glasgow KY
Detector(s) used
Minelab: Eureka Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in madison county if you guys get a chance have a few places we can hunt let me know ill take you guys out for a day on a hunt

I grew up in Corbin KY, and went to college at Eastern Kentucky University. I love Richmond. Wish I were living there. I visit often. If anyone wants to get a hunt going I would like to join, just let me know.

Good Luck and Happy Hunting,

Brian T. Booth

hoosierguy

Feb 5, 2013
Laconia, IN
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Live in Laconia, Indiana here. I'm close to Corydon and about 8 miles from where the raiders crossed the river.

fishstick

Silver Member
Oct 28, 2012
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher F5, T2SE, F2 for the boys, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If any of you guys wanna hunt just a lil' north give me a shout! HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread