Need some help in Louisville

dchappy

Nov 25, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey everyone

I tried reaching out to the email address on the bluegrass loop and coil club, but that email has apparently been shut down, so now I'm reaching out to this website in hopes of finding someone to help.

I was doing yard work this past week and managed to lose my titanium wedding band while raking leaves. I ordered a cheap junior sized metal detector off amazon, but after a few hours of searching have only been able to find a 4" rusty nail. I'm guessing I need the assistance of something a little more powerful and a searcher a little more skilled than myself.

If someone can find it, I'll gladly pay you for your gas and time.

I live about a mile from the Bardstown Rd exit off Gene Snyder.

Please send me an email if you can help... or reply on here, I'll check back every now and then. I definitely appreciate it.

Daniel Chapman
[email protected]

hightonehunter

Oct 21, 2013
Louisville, Kentucky
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Elite 2200( First Texas ), Garrett pro pointer,
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I live in Okolona and would be happy to help if I can. I`m new to detecting . There's a guy in Louisville that is also a dealer that would probably help too, he goes by petrie502 and his number is 502-262-0356. Hope this helps. My number is 502-741-5612 .............David

Last edited:

nova treasure

Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2008
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Did you find your ring? if you was raking leaves, it's very likely the ring went with the leaf pile.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread