A Fellow Treasure Hunter... badly injured... needs our help! To Arms! To Arms!!

AnOldPro

Jan 14, 2007
Northern Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266XB & CZ6
Fellow Kaintucks,

Please go to the BEST FINDS forum on TNET and read the posts under the topic heading of "J.D. NEEDS OUR PRAYERS".

This gentlemen is well-known by many and has received much praise for his posts and his helping of his fellow treasure hunters. He has just been badly injured in an automobile accident and I think we can help his recovery.

Please read all the posts but pay special attention to the one I have just posted as in it are my suggestions for what we can do for him and his family in addition to offering prayers for his recovery.

Thanks in advance for your continuing the great tradition of REAL treasure hunters being generous, concerned people that ALWAYS rally around a "fallen buddy" to help in time of need.

I know you will do Kentucky proud in leading the way in this situation.

Dorian Cook

kindafoundabuckle

Dec 9, 2006
In bed at the moment
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know what JD is going through. I was in a bad wreck some years ago. When I needed help all of my so called friends was no where to be found. Even my fiance left me! If a group of complete strangers like you guys and gals on treasure net would have done anything for me I would have been in total shock. It would have helped my moral so much I KNOW FOR A FACT it would have made my road to recovery a little easier to travel!

What people dont think about is the depression that goes along with a situation like this. If we can do anything for this guy (and fellow treasure hunter) I know how it will help him not just financially but also it will lift his spirits and in turn he will be back in the field swinging his detector with a smile on his face in know time. So please do anything you can for JD. He does have a very bumpy road ahead of him so we MUST do something to smooth it out for him. Folks I have been there and it is a horrible thing to go through. One minute life is just wonderful and the next your in a hospital with your future up in the air not knowing what is going to happen.

I dont know JD and sure we will most likely never meet but Im going to do what I can for him. Like I said before it is a awful situation to go through so lets hunker down so we can get him out of the hospital as soon as possible and his life back to normal.

Tom

mxtswinger

Jul 27, 2006
Northeast KY
Detector(s) used
2 Whites MXT's Goldscan 5 PI
Thanks a bunch DC for the alert. This is a big site and I might have missed it elsewhere.

J.D. is one of our best treasures, so give till it hurts.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread