Yet another ring

JimK

Aug 19, 2009
Central Kentucky
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yesterday we had a few minutes and decided to hit the area behind our house. Keep in mind we had hit this area hard when we first started detecting a month or so ago and never found much but clad. Anyway I managed to find a quarter, and a couple of pennies. But my wife found several coins and a small ring. This one may be gold. It came out of the ground (about 4”) and was shiny as could be. All that is marked in it is Pakistan. I will try to get a picture up soon.
JimK

OP
OP
JimK

JimK

Aug 19, 2009
Central Kentucky
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK I was wrong. It did not say Pakistan after all. It says India. But you get the idea.

JimK

Attachments

• ringI.jpg
    ringI.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 121
  • ringI2.jpg
    ringI2.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 123

nova treasure

Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2008
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
You all are doing Good, It's a real thrill to find a ring, especially when your hitting a site that's already been pounded and you don't expect much. I done the exact same thing yesterday. I will post a pic tonight.

Congrats on the finds, keep them coming.

OP
OP
JimK

JimK

Aug 19, 2009
Central Kentucky
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You all are doing Good, It's a real thrill to find a ring, especially when your hitting a site that's already been pounded and you don't expect much. I done the exact same thing yesterday. I will post a pic tonight.

Congrats on the finds, keep them coming.

Cool, Can't wait to see it. We sure are having fun with it. I hope that a few more Kentucky folks start to post here again. We need to wake this place up a bit. Here is a Youth Mardi Gras token we found our first week of detecting. Not sure how it ended up in Jessamine Co. but here it is.

JimK

Attachments

• token.JPG
    token.JPG
    253.6 KB · Views: 134
  • token2 2.JPG
    token2 2.JPG
    257 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread