BEWARE... 1320 is now "Double Ought" 1320... a REAL GOVERNMENT AGENT!!!

AnOldPro

Jan 14, 2007
Northern Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266XB & CZ6
BEWARE... 1320 is now "Double Ought" 1320... a REAL GOVERNMENT AGENT!!!

Yes, kind friends and fellow detectorists.... as shocking as it is to have to report... Jamie Wexler has "sold out" and become a government agent!!! :'(

Who would have thought it??? :o I now have managed to corral him long enough to get a confession!!!

Torture...??? Who said that !? Now, would I do a thing like that?

I now have in my possession a signed confession in which this pathetic little "Benedict Arnold" readily admits having gone over to the "enemy". In fact, he admits that he has thrown himself into his new role so completely that he hardly has any "spare minutes".

Using my finely honed investigative capabilities I have learned that he is involved with a "four-letter government agency" routinely involved in the sending and receiving of secret messages and.... even worse.... confidentially transporting funds extorted from the likes of hard-working citizens like you and me to be given to indigents and neer-do-wells to be used at their pleasure.

I see by one of his recent posts on another thread the he is already claiming to have cleaned out some detecting sites belong to Buckleboy while BB is out of the country.

Be on guard, dear friends, should this desperate individual try to contact you and set you up for a similar fate.

Remember... though he was once one of us.... he is NOW.... one of THEM!!

Stay tuned for the continuing saga of "Double-Ought" 1320 in his new starring role in "As The Worm Turns".

You have been warned. ;D

DC

kindafoundabuckle

Dec 9, 2006
In bed at the moment
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: BEWARE... 1320 is now "Double Ought" 1320... a REAL GOVERNMENT AGENT!!!

AnOldPro said:
Yes, kind friends and fellow detectorists.... as shocking as it is to have to report... Jamie Wexler has "sold out" and become a government agent!!! :'(

Who would have thought it??? :o I now have managed to corral him long enough to get a confession!!!

Torture...??? Who said that !? Now, would I do a thing like that?

I now have in my possession a signed confession in which this pathetic little "Benedict Arnold" readily admits having gone over to the "enemy". In fact, he admits that he has thrown himself into his new role so completely that he hardly has any "spare minutes".

Using my finely honed investigative capabilities I have learned that he is involved with a "four-letter government agency" routinely involved in the sending and receiving of secret messages and.... even worse.... confidentially transporting funds extorted from the likes of hard-working citizens like you and me to be given to indigents and neer-do-wells to be used at their pleasure.

I see by one of his recent posts on another thread the he is already claiming to have cleaned out some detecting sites belong to Buckleboy while BB is out of the country.

Be on guard, dear friends, should this desperate individual try to contact you and set you up for a similar fate.

Remember... though he was once one of us.... he is NOW.... one of THEM!!

Stay tuned for the continuing saga of "Double-Ought" 1320 in his new starring role in "As The Worm Turns".

You have been warned. ;D

DC

Working for the government? Is he one of the guys that pick up dead animals on the side of the road? If it aint to bloody and not smelling to bad you can take it home for dinner. I always heard that working for the government had good benefits.

Kindafoundsomeroadkill

Silver Member
Dec 10, 2004
East Central Kentucky
Re: BEWARE... 1320 is now "Double Ought" 1320... a REAL GOVERNMENT AGENT!!!

I couldn't beat them so I joined them!

Fear not as I have used my treasure hunting mentality to find many long lost XXXX items in my new work place!

Last week, I found something that was lost in 1987! This piece some how managed to fall into a hole in the drywall. Trust me, this was a big deal to find this piece. And in true government fashion, I was told to not speak of the piece and it was destroyed by means of a paper shreder. I was certain there would be other pieces in this same hole and suggested that the drywall should be taken down in that area to conduct a search. I was told "Hell No". My work shift ended at 8:00 pm that day. I arrived at 10:00 am the following day to find brand new drywall and fresh paint in that spot! No telling what was found behind that wall. I did receive an "attaboy" for the find, ye haw!

This past Friday, I was approached by an extremely stressed out coworker that had lost a gold ear ring somewhere in the 80,000 square feet facility. She claimed to have been in all four corners of the building during her shift. When she went on break, I began my search at her desk. Found the $3 dollar piece right under her desk! Earned myself a dozen doughnuts for that one!

I'm living the dream right now ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread