Western Kentucky

holyhunter

Sep 12, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am here in Western Kentucky,Owensboro, and I only know of two other metal detectorists. I was hoping several of us could join forces to come up with some places to hunt.

Blythe Spirit 50 you still hunt im in the henderson area would love to start some good sites new to the hobby

Captain Fred

Greenie
Oct 26, 2010
Henderson, KY
Detector(s) used
White's MX Sport, White's MXT, Minelab Excalibur 1000, Garrett Grand Master Hunter, Garrett Ace 250
We need to revive this thread and have a get together!! anyone up for it and have some suggestions??

KyKatt

Jun 18, 2016
western ky
Detector(s) used
Garrett 350, AT Pro AT Pro
Garrett Carrot Pin pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Central city also! Steve

Garagedude

Nov 22, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am here in Western Kentucky,Owensboro, and I only know of two other metal detectorists. I was hoping several of us could join forces to come up with some places to hunt.

Anyone near Lagrange, Ky. ??? I'm wanting to soak up some MD info!! Plus Dig.....after I buy one, which is soon!!

TIE543

Greenie
Feb 13, 2021
Muhlenberg County, KY
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend, Nokta Makro Simplex+
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Anyone still active on here in the Western Kentucky area?? I'm in Muhlenberg but I'm okay with a little driving... The Kentucky forum on here seems pretty dead unfortunately.

brandong

Dec 11, 2023
ohio county here
Originally from Hancock County, now living just outside fordsville. I used to detect daily until I lost my detector in a divorce. Ten years later, I just purchased the minelab x-terra pro. I'm up for a hunt with other people. I'm free most days. Shoot me a message if you're interested in going.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread