KGC Article From 1970s LA Herald-Examiner

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• Dean Gold_Page_1.jpg
    Dean Gold_Page_1.jpg
    226.2 KB · Views: 1,117
  • Dean Gold_Page_2.jpg
    Dean Gold_Page_2.jpg
    240.4 KB · Views: 702

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
gollum said:
Hey All,

I've been sitting on this for some time because I wasn't sure if it would any impact on any other project I am researching. I have determined that it does not, so I will share this.

It mainly deals with the 17 Tons of Gold in NM, but the background on Jesse James III and his grandfather's gold is REALLY good.

Best-Mike

My, my, Mike. Of course the writer of this article, Del Schrader, is the author (with Jesse James III), of the legendary Jesse James was One of His Names (1975), aka The Black Book, the veritable cornerstone of KGC lore. The hardcover version is a bit pricey if you can locate one, but the electronic version is available online. The book is bizarre and totally off the wall, but if you buy the premise that the entire thing is written as a coded message, then it opens the door to some intriguing possibilities, some of which is promised to be addressed in Bob Brewer's new book (currently being written).

okietreasurehunter

Oct 12, 2004
South Central Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
TF 900, Schonstedt, Whites, Garrett, GPR, etc.
Orvus Lee Howk was nothing more than a scam artist and thief. He wasn't Dalton's grandson and had went by the name Jesse James III as early as the 1920's. I've done plenty of research on both Dalton and Howk. Dalton wasn't Jesse James either, so take what you will from any information that came from either of them.

http://okietreasurehunter.blogspot.com/

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
When you realize how far down the ladder any of these gentlemen were from the top, you will realize why we know their names. The Inner sanctum to date has yet to be exposed with any hard evidence. Were these men who they say they were? if so, it is a tale tale sign of their true insignificance to the highly secret organizations of the K.G.C. or the O.A.K..

Just my two cents, L.C. Baker

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions