truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
Re: Opinions on this KGC "Vault"

Lamar ,
Your great wisdom is valuable to us when you choose to share . A shame that you don't do it more often on every thread ....
The 'dreaded death trap' was a simple deadfall when constructed that might have killed the incautious
or scared off the meek.
Mother Nature through the years has morphed this academic problem into a major obstacle . Not an insurmountable one . Perhaps she has even made the job easier .
I am just a simple carpenter and worker of stone who views no manual project as insurmountable .
You bestowe upon me honors which are undeserved . My objective is to accomplish the mission with
the entire team returning alive with the same number of fingers and toes they left with :tongue3:

DAS7NY

Jun 6, 2008

I'm not trying to pick a fight like some people but I think your safe to post a few pics. Like maybe show us a picture of the G. That won't give away the location but it would be interesting. I do not know who thought you posted too many pictures. Your pictures did not give away the location of your finds at all. They were actually not even the best quality. LOL I've been following this thread from the start, and you have shared tons of interesting information. But I think it would be nice if you gave us a little interesting snapshot. NO ONE will know where it's taken! I just think after all of the time people have invested in reading this thread, a couple of pictures would be nice. If YOU are comfortable that is, and you should be. Good luck with the hunt my friend! :headbang:

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Lamar my friend: I never realized just how compassionate you are. snifff The very idea that you can consider the feelings of constructor of a death trap show just how good you are, this despite our calling him a mean. cruel, greedy, s.o.b. sigh

I must apologize, you are a true Jesuit. When I finally open Tayopa, I will send a few Au/Gold bars to the mission of your choice in your name.

Don Jose de La Mancha

p.s. I still think that the mean, greedy s.o.b should be glad to share with us, especially a Living Saint such as myself, a reincarnated Jesuit as the Indians up there call me. :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar

DAS7NY said:
I'm not trying to pick a fight like some people but I think your safe to post a few pics. Like maybe show us a picture of the G. That won't give away the location but it would be interesting. I do not know who thought you posted too many pictures. Your pictures did not give away the location of your finds at all. They were actually not even the best quality. LOL I've been following this thread from the start, and you have shared tons of interesting information. But I think it would be nice if you gave us a little interesting snapshot. NO ONE will know where it's taken! I just think after all of the time people have invested in reading this thread, a couple of pictures would be nice. If YOU are comfortable that is, and you should be. Good luck with the hunt my friend! :headbang:
There are folks on this site that would recognise a picture of a mole on the butt of the prom queen they took to the dance 40 years ago if they saw it today . I don't think any pictures are in order .

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar

Real de Tayopa said:
Lamar my friend: I never realized just how compassionate you are. snifff The very idea that you can consider the feelings of constructor of a death trap show just how good you are, this despite our calling him a mean. cruel, greedy, s.o.b. sigh

I must apologize, you are a true Jesuit. When I finally open Tayopa, I will send a few Au/Gold bars to the mission of your choice in your name.

Don Jose de La Mancha

p.s. I still think that the mean, greedy s.o.b should be glad to share with us, especially a Living Saint such as myself, a reincarnated Jesuit as the Indians up there call me. :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
Hola, amigo . Is he trying to tell us we will be bad choir boys if we say no ?
The jenny is safe as the terrain is too difficult for her as well .

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

truckinbutch said:
There are folks on this site that would recognise a picture of a mole on the butt of the prom queen they took to the dance 40 years ago if they saw it today . I don't think any pictures are in order .

:laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: I never got past the one on her nose. :laughing7:

OP
OP
swiftsearcher

swiftsearcher

Feb 25, 2006
VA
Detector(s) used
MP 3 Pro Digital
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Lamar, no need to worry about us triggering or destroying the "death trap", as you well know, there is NOTHING to the "vault" nor inside! ;D

Jim, I will give you a call later today about things to discuss in private.

Jim's right about posting pics. I can remember most all the places I have been in the mountains in great detail over the past few years. If someone posted a tree or rock from them, I could tell you EXACTLY where it is located. Don't worry DAS7NY IF this turns out to be anything, I will let you know through a PM, as you have been "cool" about things the entire time. In fact, after this is over (whenever that is, as we might have to move tons of rock - don't know yet), IF there is anything here, I will even schedule a day where all that wants to from here (and weren't naysayers) can come down and I will walk you through the area, showing you signs and the original map that led me to the area (and explain the meanings of the signs I figured out with help from others and some on my own)! There have been MANY helpful individuals here and I have learned a lot from them and will gladly share what I have learned in person with the "good guys" when things are final! :thumbsup:

lastleg

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2008

Don Jose', I hope you read the latest post from Swiftsearcher as it
contains the first hint of 'mea culpa'.

As for taking the side of your wife in all matters of mental competency
well . . . all the goodfellas do that . . . self-survival y'know.

Still amigos? purrrr

lastleg

OP
OP
swiftsearcher

swiftsearcher

Feb 25, 2006
VA
Detector(s) used
MP 3 Pro Digital
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

LL, I have always alluded to mia culpa (that there might NOT be something there). Again, I started this thread asking questions to see if this was worth pursuing. Truckinbutch knows this too well, as I told him before he came down I don't know if there is anything inside yet (and won't until we get the cameras inside, and things might be too far away even then).

Rebel, the anchor rock predates Q, Mundy and Co. It might even predate Swift!

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Lamar my good friend: In rereading my post I can see where it might be misinterpreted. The mean s.o.b that i am referring to is the mean, selfish, constructor that left the death trap.

Fortunately Truckinbutch 's lil lovely Mule will not be in any danger.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Swft searcher mi buddy: You posted -->

"I don't know if there is anything inside yet"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one ever does, however that should never stop you. Even IF it is empty of anything of value, you are stocking up irreplaceable memories.

Your grand kiddies will love hearing how you and Truckinbutch were some of the last Treasure hunters in the US and of your campaign together.

Most of the others that have been rediculing you and your ideas, probably will never have any such memories, and may well regret not trying at least once in their life.

Remember your theme song "Climb every Mountain".

Don Jose de La Mancha

OP
OP
swiftsearcher

swiftsearcher

Feb 25, 2006
VA
Detector(s) used
MP 3 Pro Digital
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

This is an interesting site to check out, especially since at least one of the "naysayers" I have been told was/is a Jesuit himself! This site supposedly shows a link between the Jesuits and the murder of Lincoln and claims the KGC to be a Jesuit/NWO organization! Maybe this is why I was ridiculed by a few when I mentioned my thoughts regarding a KGC/NWO connection that even predated the KGC!? :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

http://www.truthontheweb.org/abe.htm

lastleg

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2008

Don Jose' in regard to climbing every mountain that is how I persued
my fortune in times past. Once while camping near old Stanton, AZ I
convinced my two friends that yon hither peak seemed neglected and
needed taming. It was a terrible beast with thorny tentacles around each
bend. We hacked our way one after another dim defile till finally seeing
our goal gained entry to the upmost rock. In one direction we could see
the vehicle and another we spied the twin peaks of Rich Hill, far distant.

Swiftsearcher is a man I admire. He has the reins in his teeth and trusty
bow in hand, His quiver is full. If indeed the Meek shall inherit . . . so let
it be he.

Coffee is cold now. The leaves of tea have blown away.

lastleg

OP
OP
swiftsearcher

swiftsearcher

Feb 25, 2006
VA
Detector(s) used
MP 3 Pro Digital
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

LL, Please make another post - I see you are now at 666 posts! :o

lastleg

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2008

666 ~ aghast! The mark of the Beast. Bear with me till I rid my nemisis.

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar

Don Jose , re grandkiddies :
So true , mi amigo . My grandchildren and children sat around me last night with bated breath as I told the story of the begining of a real life treasure hunt . The thrill of the chase is a fire in their hearts
as well .
Jim

lamar

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2004

Dear swiftsearcher;
You confessed:
This is an interesting site to check out, especially since at least one of the "naysayers" I have been told was/is a Jesuit himself! This site supposedly shows a link between the Jesuits and the murder of Lincoln and claims the KGC to be a Jesuit/NWO organization! Maybe this is why I was ridiculed by a few when I mentioned my thoughts regarding a KGC/NWO connection that even predated the KGC!?

My question is, whom might you be referring to, my friend? Exactly WHO was/is a Jesuit? Of course, I would be interested in learning who this person is, as I can think of many questions to ask him pertaining to his Order, currents theological status, etc. As always, keeping information hidden is not the way when seeks the true path of enlightment, therefore it would be beneficial to all we were to know this person's name/handle.
Your friend;
LAMAR

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread