Opinions on this KGC "Vault"

21stTNCav

Apr 11, 2006
Tennessee/Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov / Fisher CZ-70 Pro/Fisher CZ 20
Re: Opinions on this KGC "Vault"

Keep on keeping on. I cannot wait to see pics from inside.!!!! Be careful, people out here do worry about you Swift!!

Treasuredawg

Mar 19, 2006
Northern Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Exployer II, Xterra 30

Swift, I just found this post and find it very interesting. Looks like you are really on to something. I wish you luck and pray for safty for you. What is so interesting, is the helicopters and plane sightings. I live in North Arkansas and have been working on a grid for over 2 years. I have found many signs and carvings and clues but no loot yet. Sometimes when I am working my grid a helicopter or small aircraft shows up. They usually are at a distance but I only notice them when I am working the grid. I live in the grid but never notice these aircraft around until I turn my GPS on when I am working in the grid. I have often wondered if they can hone in on me by my GPS? Are you using a GPS when you are at your site? As far as the numbers are concerned, a lot of my clues are 11 steps apart (33 feet) so I know whoever did this used this number alot. If you want to contact me, send me a PM.

Treasuredawg

DAS7NY

Jun 6, 2008

How has it been going? It's been a month since your last reply. :wink:

21stTNCav

Apr 11, 2006
Tennessee/Texas
Detector(s) used

Hmmmm, I ran that and I could not get anything to come up for that in Virgina. If it is a number assigned to a Federal Government vehicle you will not be able to find it in a DMV data base.

OP
OP
swiftsearcher

swiftsearcher

Feb 25, 2006
VA
Detector(s) used
MP 3 Pro Digital
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

21st, that is interesting (that you could not find the tag number). I know it is right, as I drove directly in front of the vehicle and wrote it down - making sure to get it right. Also, the tag was not a govt. tag. ??? ??? ??? :icon_scratch: :dontknow: :-\

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado

It will cost you up front but you can take it to your local DMV and they will do a rundown of the plate for you.

OP
OP
swiftsearcher

swiftsearcher

Feb 25, 2006
VA
Detector(s) used
MP 3 Pro Digital
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

That would take away an entire day of T-Hunting (going to the DMV)! :laughing7:

It might take a few days. However, my friend and long time Swift hunting buddy, Ralph Hurst, has some connections to find out the tag info.

21stTNCav

Apr 11, 2006
Tennessee/Texas
Detector(s) used

You know, I have a buddy with Homeland Security on the Border Patrol here. I see him Friday night at our weekly poker game. I am going to see if he will take a look on their system. I know it's Texas here, but you never know. If he finds something I should have some info by Monday.

OP
OP
swiftsearcher

swiftsearcher

Feb 25, 2006
VA
Detector(s) used
MP 3 Pro Digital
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

21st - sounds great! Thanks for your help! :thumbsup:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

;D I'm baaaacccck... LOL. ss, good to see your "progress". The HEART is a BIG "clue" for KGC, and is a "pointer rock", also; which is WHY, it shouldn't be moved/removed. The HEART is a "clue" for a BIG KGC depository, which is "added" to and PROBABLY "protected" by the FEDS, or rogue FEDS
(PROBABLY "black ops"). DUNNO. The 3 STEPS on the rock is an OLD FreeMasonic "symbol", which MAY mean, you have THREE "steps"/phases to go through in order to "find it"... DUNNO. DOCUMENT EVERYTHING you do... with digital camera, CD/Tape recorders, etc. You CAN get a book/e-book outta this, as EXTRA $$$$$$$$$$$$$$! :wink: :hello2: 8)

OP
OP
swiftsearcher

swiftsearcher

Feb 25, 2006
VA
Detector(s) used
MP 3 Pro Digital
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Almost forgot. I have documented everything Rebel in digital images. I also post my progress on here, though some believe it stupid, I believe it might come in handy (especially if I find something and have a tough time with these "Feds"!). At least the truth will be here when they try to say I was doing something else. Also, when they confiscate my pics and proof, some will be here and Ralph Hurst and Heather will have the other copies!

DAS7NY

Jun 6, 2008

Hey Swift! I've been following your post since the start! I believe it's very interesting! VERY! I'm sorry I'm not that much help with the KGC knowledge but I can see you're a little nervous about keeping digital copies of everything and posting here. Well, posting here won't give away your location, so you're safe. I personally think you're safer because if anything happens to you, it's all documented here. About keeping digital documents of everything, (This is where I have a little advice :D ) I'd go out and pick up some external hardrives. More than one. Back up all of your data on this project on each one. Distribute them to loved ones, family, anyone you can trust not to look at it unless something ever happens to you. Don't tell anyone who these people are, and make them swear to secrecy, make them think you are the only one you've given this too. Also hide away a few for yourself. This way if the feds come for you, you'll have no issue destroying your computer. If everything is backed up you could destroy it at a moments notice. In a situation like yours (I'm serious too.) I'd consider keeping a small bottle of gasoline, and a lighter near your computer. You could easily dispose of it then. Or if you don't like the idea of copying your computer, hiding the copies, and destroying your computer, you could always just encrypt all of your files. You could make the key something related to your KGC search, as many people aren't too knowledgeable about it. I hope that helps. Hope all is well! Keep the updates coming! Break through soon! :wink:

olepossum

Apr 9, 2008
st. joseph missouri
Detector(s) used
old school whites cion master 6/db and dfx 300 ace 250

not to be to disrespectful but the other guy that was talking about using gps and u swift are both in prime areas of moonshining stills maybe cut back on the frequent visits to the kgc sites for a while and see if the choppers planes and mounted riders stay away for a while moonshine is still a very big business it didnt stop because nascar started and about caves it is rumored that there is a cave on my uncles property that is supposed to hold a wagon of gold guns and ammo and food put there by the james boys before the war of northern agression ended it is on its way south out of town heading towards kansas fort leavenworth is only a hours ride from his fram and the yankees always thought the confederacy was going to try and take the fort because it sets on the bend of the missouri river you can see who is coming and going with good binos i am gonna look into this cave story after the rattlers get to cold to move a lot of storys about lost cannons and gold guns ammo food and uniforms put in caves all up and down the river in nw misouri .

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

HI SWR, agreed, unless they have knowledge that the treasures aren't Ficticious and are large enough to be worth their while.
I am glad that you didn't inlcude lost mine 'finders', not seekers, in your list .

Don Jose de La Mancha

Texas Jay

Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2006
Brownwood, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett Ace 350, Garrett Ace 250, vintage D-Tex SK 70, Tesoro Mojave, Dowsing Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hi swiftsearcher. I just want to let you know that I agree with your reasoning completely in how to safely handle any treasure you may find in the future. If you have followed my similar work regarding the KGC, you know that one of the first things I did was go to my friend, who is the Editor of our local newspaper, and laid everything I had learned so far, minus of course the specific locations of carvings and other indications I have found, in front of him and asked if he'd like to do an article on our research. Without hesitation he said he did and in a couple of weeks, a large two-page article appeared in our newspaper. That took whatever steam my potential enemies had out of them. I received many phone calls as a result and these callers gave me a lot of very important information about our local history that had never been revealed publicly before.
When I make my first big KGC find, I will keep it secret from everyone except my partner(s), the landowners, and the IRS (whenever I sell or trade any of the treasure) so that I can pay the required taxes on it. As far as I am concerned, it is no one else's business. My lifestyle will not radically change enough so that anyone will be any the wiser. :)
~Texas Jay
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bloodybillandersonmystery

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread