Opinions on this KGC "Vault"

MasterMason46

Jan 15, 2009
Elliott Co. Kentucky
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Opinions on this KGC "Vault"

swiftsearcher said:
Steve, I hope you are safe. When/if you have time, please e-mail me again. I lost your e-mail a few days ago after ANOTHER ATTACK on my computer.

The strangest thing happened. Heather's dad visited and has been interested in things I tell him. So, a few days ago, I took him to the rock that led me to a find after Thanksgiving (the one where the white haired Freemason in the Cadillac and trucks were at). I took him around the side of the rock to show him the two "M's" carved on top of each other, a triangle and some dots (I thought might represent cache sites). Some had chipped away ALL of these signs from the rock! Well, after he left, I thought I would check my computer to download the pictures I had taken of these signs to a CD or two (so we would have the information). To my surprise, I had an attack on my computer and could not open the pictures. It took me three days to get things working again and the pictures were GONE, along with several e-mails. This happened once before - the day after I found this site, which was a couple days after Thanksgiving last year.

Ralph and I made copies of all the pics I had BEFORE finding this new site, while he was visiting. However, I took well over a hundred pics of this new site and the rocks/markers that led me to it and they are GONE! Also, now the map I thought might indicate cache sites in the area are gone as well. :'(

Guys/gals, don't let these naysayers or Freemasons play dumb and act like there is nothing to this stuff and there is no way the Freemasons are involved. I can tell you from first hand accounts they ARE! The white haired Freemason that has followed me around in the mountains and at the hospital where my father was has those circular Freemason stickers all over the trunk of his white Cadillac! When any Freemason tells you they are not involved with these caches, they are either not in the Freemason "loop" or are outright LYING THEIR A*S OFF!

I will say this much in this post that I can verify and won't go into any other details. These KGC Caches were hidden, NOT for a second Civil War, but for the plans of Edomites and Freemasons (and a few others) for their New Atlantis they plan to have in America - after the BIG ONE, while they survive in their underground bunkers and wait it out and we get destroyed! Laugh if you will, I have found all of this out the HARD WAY (among some other things)! :wink:

Also, Jay Longley, I have been meaning to e-mail you, but lost your e-mail information in the first attack on my computer in November. Please e-mail me at [email protected] when you have some time.

So, according to this post, FreeMasons are uninvited to join your forum or group?

MasterMason46

Jan 15, 2009
Elliott Co. Kentucky
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

swiftsearcher said:
I have had quite a few e-mails regarding my last post - some by people who have also experienced the SAME THING - by FREEMASONS in their areas!

As soon as I have time, I am going to do a FREE E-Book about this - giving some details of what I have found! There are even a few people, who got too close to some of these "vaults" who are "missing" now. The TRUTH needs to be put out there about this, with EVIDENCE to support it - to show people what they are getting into, as well as disproving the FALSE INFORMATION regarding these caches we have been led to believe - SECOND CIVIL WAR MY A*S! - THE REAL REASON - A "NEW ATLANTIS" FOR THE EDOMITES AND FREEMASONS! :wink:

Here is a link for some of you to start out on about the existence of these "underground bunkers" - that the Edomites, Freemasons and elite plan to wait out the BIG ONE in, while we all DIE! These Caches, yes the KGC were involved, but a handful in the know used many others - they did NOT start this idea and added to SEVERAL that were VERY OLD by their time - this has been planned for a LONG TIME. The REAL REASON these have been added to sealed/resealed/protected/etc. (even up to the present time) - to use to start their "New Atlantis" after something that is about to happen has passed, while they wait it out underground.

http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Denver_Airport.html

Or maybe this one?

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar

MM46 ,
I would suggest that you read all of this thread and the Swift threads as well before drawing a hasty conclusion .
Documented realtime events have inspired caution amongst us . It's not mass paranoia .
Jim

cccalco

Jul 16, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other

Rebel - KGC said:
:icon_thumleft: ;D Having web-sites "disappearing"... "google" MEXICAN WAR/KNIGHTS OF THE GOLDEN CIRCLE & "click" on SONS OF THE SOUTH. :wink:
The ISLAND of Bermuda (British), was ALSO looked at for KGC/CSA depositories. The Brits loaned $$$$$$$ to the Rebel gov't. AND! All Th-ers in the American SOUTH WEST, can look for the "FOUR
CORNERS DEPOSITORY (New Mexico, etc); it WAS all part of Mexico "back then", as PROVINCES or something like that... "Google" FOUR CORNERS TREASURE ;D :wink: Ah, HECK! Just read CosmoWolff's
stuff on Floyd Mann's web-site... http://www.knightsofthegoldencircle-kgc.com/submitted.htm :wink:

Has anyone noted that these "Four Kings" appear to be 'bearded'?

Sis

Jan 29, 2013
Breezy Hills
Detector(s) used
Dreams, Spirits, Premonitions
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, pooh...
I guess I got here to late to see any photos.
Too much goobledygook circling around in here - to try to read past the 3/4 page so, jumped to the last.
If these photos are view-able somewhere - I'd like to see them just to see if anything triggers the memory.
I'm not a treasure hunter, just too curious for my own good I suppose...

Was anything ever found under the death trap?
And, with so many innocent children walking the earth - I do not understand why Grown Men would create Death Traps.
Unless, there is at least one of the men who never really left (spirit form) is there to talk to kids and tell them to look but, not to go to them.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Well, pooh...
I guess I got here to late to see any photos.
Too much goobledygook circling around in here - to try to read past the 3/4 page so, jumped to the last.
If these photos are view-able somewhere - I'd like to see them just to see if anything triggers the memory.
I'm not a treasure hunter, just too curious for my own good I suppose...

Was anything ever found under the death trap?
And, with so many innocent children walking the earth - I do not understand why Grown Men would create Death Traps.
Unless, there is at least one of the men who never really left (spirit form) is there to talk to kids and tell them to look but, not to go to them.

Naw... they just appear as Ghosties, and SCARE kids AWAY! LOL!

elgatodelnoche

Aug 21, 2013
East Mesa, Arizona
Detector(s) used
Garrett Deepseeker ADS
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I have some more "wild theories" as well that date back even further and have been in touch with Roger Snow in the past to substantiate the main theory. Some of these mines/caches go back well over a thousand years to the time of Solomon and before! I am not speaking of KGC depositories directly. However, one might find some of this ancient treasure/technology in a KGC depository, as the KGC were notorious treasure hunters and somehow (maybe their Masonic/Templar connections) knew where a lot of these old treasures were hidden and placed them in their (KGC) depositories. In the book "Jesse James Was One of His Names", Jesse is quoted reading a treasure book that came out in the 1930's (I believe without looking back through the book) that the author knew his stuff about these treasures and locations, but the KGC and James had gotten over 90% of them already! Also, the KGC is suppose to have found an Aztec treasure and deposited it somewhere in TX! Now, back to the subject of even older treasures/mines in the Americas! We KNOW the Phoenicians were here in ancient times, as their descendants, Melungeons, still exist. Supposedly, these people came here during the time Solomon was searching for materials for his Temple and aided Solomon in getting here (they were great sailors) and mining ore. There is also evidence that these minerals Solomon sought in the Americas were known to him and go back even further to pre-flood times during advance civilizations (when Fallen Angels mated with daughters of men (Adam - Humans) and created Giants and other abominations such as half human half animal/plant "people" that angered God - in other words, they were very advanced and carrying out genetic experiments with different species and mating with human women to create Giants). This Pre-Flood Civilization was more advanced than we are today (hence, the stories of Atlantis being destroyed by water relate to Noah's Flood). Roger Snow has told me his father and he have even seen some of this "advanced technology" from this civilization in some of the treasure chambers (in the book 100 Tons of Gold, Mr. Snow talks about finding stuff in a treasure cave in NM that he could not go into detail about - some of this ancient technology, according to Roger). However, the Govt. was/is after this and has confiscated most of it through torture and murder. The govt. confiscated most of this treasure/technology in the 1900's, so, we might assume that the KGC, with their "inside knowledge" from their Masonic connections, also found some in the 1800's and might have hidden this treasure/technology in some of their depositories as well.

Roger Snow says lots of wild things. I have run into him on other websites and he talks a good game no doubt about that, but he shows zero evidence of anything he says. Roger Snow comes off as a total dick head because of his supposed Templar lineage. Roger Snow is only in it for himself. He seems to think he is entitled to all treasure that is "Templar". On the other hand, Floyd Mann is a good as gold. I have met him in person and he resonates as truthful, wise, and knowledgeable about all things KGC related.

elgatodelnoche

Aug 21, 2013
East Mesa, Arizona
Detector(s) used
Garrett Deepseeker ADS
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Just as America is suppose to rise out of the ashes like the Phoenix according to Biblical Prophecy, George Washington's vision, etc. :wink:

I saw a "link" that is familiar when I was reading pages on Bacon. The "link" being George Washington - Swift's "buddy", who supposedly visited the vault and read the contents, as well as other Founding Fathers! :thumbsup:

Washington was burned in the war of 1812. The White House was even damaged. So America has risen from the ashes.

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
Roger Snow says lots of wild things. I have run into him on other websites and he talks a good game no doubt about that, but he shows zero evidence of anything he says. Roger Snow comes off as a total dick head because of his supposed Templar lineage. Roger Snow is only in it for himself. He seems to think he is entitled to all treasure that is "Templar". On the other hand, Floyd Mann is a good as gold. I have met him in person and he resonates as truthful, wise, and knowledgeable about all things KGC related.

It's pretty hard to judge a person by 'website contacts'. I've known Roger for years and have found him to be very well informed and generous with his knowledge with those he wants to share it. Years ago, when he still lived in Las Cruces, he gave away many specifics on the Ancient Lost Treasures website before the moderators deleted them. Too bad.

Reading books and magazines allows you to talk the talk, yes ... for whatever good that is.

elgatodelnoche

Aug 21, 2013
East Mesa, Arizona
Detector(s) used
Garrett Deepseeker ADS
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
That is where I am most familiar with Roger from. i apologize if I am off base about Roger. I did not know him, only his internet postings. I wish Roger would have come to the outing that I met Floyd Mann at. Has Roger shown you anything that you can say definitely was a Templar artifact?

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
That is where I am most familiar with Roger from. i apologize if I am off base about Roger. I did not know him, only his internet postings. I wish Roger would have come to the outing that I met Floyd Mann at. Has Roger shown you anything that you can say definitely was a Templar artifact?

I never discussed artifacts with Roger.

The Monk

Oct 24, 2008
West Virginia
I just read 34 pages of this thread hoping that the vault would be opened and while it did contain a lot of interesting information, I must admit the final outcome, or lack thereof, is a giant bummer.

Texas Jay

Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2006
Brownwood, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett Ace 350, Garrett Ace 250, vintage D-Tex SK 70, Tesoro Mojave, Dowsing Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does anyone have any updates on swiftsearcher? I lost contact with him a few years ago after he ran into some trouble.
~Texas Jay

stevesno

Feb 27, 2006
Deep in the Ozark Mountains
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ3D, Whites TM 808, Sharptronics DSP-03
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does anyone have any updates on swiftsearcher? I lost contact with him a few years ago after he ran into some trouble.
~Texas Jay
I got a call from Scott a few years ago. He told me to stop what I was doing....that they had ruined his life. We were helping one another out at that time. Anyone who is on the KGC trail and gets too close knows what i am talking about. What they did to him pissed me off and only made me more determined. As I have stated before, if they try to railroad or frame me. I can and will bring their activities to the surface for all to see... Insurance is already in place...Steve

Treemaster

Nov 8, 2012
LV
Detector(s) used
White prizm III, Garrett 350, Sometimes I use None
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
The myth is real

Treemaster

Nov 8, 2012
LV
Detector(s) used
White prizm III, Garrett 350, Sometimes I use None
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
yes they do appear sometimes just voices saying get out of there. children are not in harm unless the creature that likes to hang people or the one that likes to drown them show up then there is nothing that can be done unless God is there to stop them. God will send guardian angels to stop the bad from happening. Only for children Also if you don't believe in God then satan and his goons will be allowed to handle you until the word of god is spoken from you. Even then it may be too late.

Jan 14, 2014
southwest va
Detector(s) used
Garret ADS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone know which state this occured in? It'd be good to know which names I shouldn't bring up in any possible future threads.

Last edited:

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Musicmaker: I believe swiftsearcher is from VA. Dont take my word for it but if one is only quoting from a newspaper or other doc. then he should be okay. ( never state your own opinion ) An angry person could only sue the newspaper or first source. But I am not a lawyer and especially from the east.

Pinwheel

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread