Opinions on this KGC "Vault"

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Re: Opinions on this KGC "Vault"

;D :coffee2: :thumbsup: SS! Good to "see" ya again... Good "pic". I'll just give you a bit of info... RED MASONRY is symbolic of Royal Arch FreeMasonry, which is 7th Degree "legend" of Knight Templars as TREASURE HUNTERS at ruins of King Solomon's Temple in Jerusalem. YES, state of Virginia PROBABLY has the BIG "cache"... BUT! It is part of the CSA Treasury... HA! MORE "signs" can be seen @ http://www.knightsofthegoldencircle-kgc.com/signs.htm :wink: This is BIGGER... than you can IMAGINE! :D :wink:

21stTNCav

Apr 11, 2006
Tennessee/Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov / Fisher CZ-70 Pro/Fisher CZ 20

Swiftsearcher: Man that is too cool. I don't want to step on your toes, but could you post some other pictures of that rock and possibly the surroundings. I have never seen a site like that. Thanks for letting us see it and I wish I could be of more help.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

;D :D :coffee2: :tongue3: :thumbsup: ss! HA! Q's guys PROBABLY did do that... J.J. was member of Q's guerillas and was PROBABLY the "tunnel rat" (as they were called in Viet Nam ... being the SMALLEST guys...);
He AND his brother Frank were with Q in Missouri and did some stuff on the border, there. Powell Fort, eh?
As in Powell Fort Valley, in the Shenandoah Valley/Reddish Knob? From that area, too... in MY younger days... the stories, I could tell you... HA! The numbers 5, & 33 WERE important to KGC/CSA, and the salt-lick with a "board", was something. too. Roanoke, Va. used to be called BIG LICK for HUGE Salt lick section in the swamp, down there in the OLD days... In terms of POWELL FORT VALLEY "TREASURE"... just "google" it. :wink:

Hoss KGC

May 30, 2003
USA

hmmmm...how were the numbers 5 and 33 important to the KGC?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

;D :D :wink: YO... ss! ;D :thumbsup: WOW! You ARE "on a roll"... ;D :thumbsup: EAST of Roanoke here, and can ONLY share "what I know"... all KINDS of KGC "signs" in yer midst!! "HAND", what color is it? IF... RED... DANGER! Be careful... VERY careful, as it "could be booby-trapped. "HEART"... you got a BIG one there... IF... it hasn't already been "moved"; we have a "HART" in the Beale Treasure "mystery" here in Bedford County/Lynchburg, Va. area... BUT! I really think it is ALL CSA "assets" (part of Treasury & WEAPONS!). Two "columns" COULD be JOACHIM & BOAZ of Freemasonry symbolism... AND! KGC WAS "connected" to York Rite & Scottish Rite... get a FreeMason to help you down there, that KNOWS the "symbolism". "4" COULD be Mark Masons of the York Rite/ROYAL ARCH FREEMASONRY; MAY be OTHER
"Mason Marks" near-by. "7" COULD be ROYAL ARCH FREEMASONRY (7th Degree); and ALSO, as you say... GOLD! ;D NOW! It would help, if you could find a "young blood" THer... who is ALSO a FREEMASON; AND! YORK RITE. :wink: BTW: I NOW know, you have a POWELL VALLEY, in SW VIRGINIA; I was thinking of POWELL FORT VALLEY, up in the Shenandoah Valley... BOTH have TREASURE!! ;D :wink:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

:thumbsup: True, Bro. kr33; I would STILL be very careful, ss; you MAY be under "watch". The Sentinels seem to be INTERESTED; PROBABLY Feds. You MAY hear the helicopters over the next ridge, and NOT see 'em. They MAY be dropping off "troopers", who do stuff on the ground. HA! One night, wife & I saw laser sight beams on our wall; thinking it was the kids next door, playing with laser pencils trying to scare us, I went out on the deck and yelled at them, to let 'em know that we SAW 'em. No more problems after that, BUT! I am still po'ed about it. I also know that US Army conduct "night exercises" in remote mountain areas
to get PRACTICAL experience... PROBABLY Spec. Op. or something. ALL treasure hunters SHOULD have digital cameras available to DOCUMENT these "intrusions"/harassment-type stuff. AND! Get in writing, permission you have to BE THERE... SIGNED & DATED! :thumbsup: :-X

21stTNCav

Apr 11, 2006
Tennessee/Texas
Detector(s) used

I sure am happy that this is on your own family's land. You would probley be knee deep in crappola if not. You know try creating a crack and pouring heated Vinegar in it. I recall that is one of the way of splitting rock. Man, if I was even close to you I would give my eyeteeth to be involved. Please post more pic if possible, but be careful. I would rather not know another thing about this than see anything messed up because of info disclosed here. Later

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

>:( Get yerself a Digital Camera and start taking pictures of helicopters, crop-duster, horseprints, footprints; then, post 'em here on TN. THEN, we can help you identify "them", and file a "class-action lawsuit" against 'em!
:coffee2: :tongue3: :thumbsup: :icon_study: :icon_sunny: 8)

Rob in KS

Aug 21, 2006
Middle of Kansas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Since aircraft have radios, the tail numbers are the station call sign and they are administered by the FCC.

If you can get the tail numbers from the aircraft, you can look them up on the FCC website.
It'll tell you who owns them. Might be interesting info to have.

Of course, it doesn't work with military aircraft.

21stTNCav

Apr 11, 2006
Tennessee/Texas
Detector(s) used

Very true Rob, but we all know who owns military aircraft. ( Of course it would have to be marked, and the cloak and dagger guys are not so blatant about advertising their intentions right). You know, we all have to be sceptics to a certain point, but the more this crud occurs the more it screams this is the real deal. Be careful swiftsearcher, don't show up on a blotter report, and that's a order!! :wink:

erik12152003

Nov 5, 2006
cape may nj
Detector(s) used
garrett cx

I have got rid of a lot of big rocks but mine go boom. I would drill a little hole and fill with powder and fuse and bang it would crack it or brake in pieces. I would love to help out I am from NJ and have house in WV. ( Haven't been there in a while but will) Erik

21stTNCav

Apr 11, 2006
Tennessee/Texas
Detector(s) used

Swiftsearcher: It's been awhile. Are you ok bud. Drop a line and let me know you are alright, Ok?

OP
OP
swiftsearcher

swiftsearcher

Feb 25, 2006
VA
Detector(s) used
MP 3 Pro Digital
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I'm fine - thanks for asking!

I have been busy going to several doctors' appointments lately (getting ready for another surgery soon).

BTW - I did get out yesterday in the field and made some good progress, but will not be able to get back out until late next week again (if the weather is cooperative that is).

21stTNCav

Apr 11, 2006
Tennessee/Texas
Detector(s) used

Great to hear from ya. Even better to know your ok. I hope the surgery goes well and that you can post more pics of your site afterward(or before). Hey, if the choppers are buzzing ya then your in the thick of it and we gotta keep a eye out for ya! :wink:

21stTNCav

Apr 11, 2006
Tennessee/Texas
Detector(s) used

Oddly enough my bag is Physical Therapy, I am a licensed PTA. Are you having joint replacement? Regardless, good luck and
God speed with your recovery. Don't let the Doc's drain all of you blood for testing! :thumbsup:

exiledangel

Apr 17, 2009
Commerce City, CO

Hi Swiftsearcher. I love your find, it sounds like a dream come true, congratulations! I am by no means an expert in this at all, but I did want to mention that since I noticed that you have mentioned the number 4 appears a lot in your find that you may want to be VERY CAREFUL! From my research I have found that the number 4 with the KGC symbolizes danger and is a very bad number to find! I would proceed with the utmost caution! Other numbers to watch out for are multiples of 2 (2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, and 128) The other thing that I would wonder about is the piece of wood that you found sticking out of the wall. I don't know about the KGC, but the Spanish would use that same setup to booby trap things and it is my understanding that they used a lot of the Spanish symbology, so again, be careful. Also, are the hearts broken in any way? Like incomplete lines at the point etc? I look forward to any future pics that you post, and I hope that you are documenting your every move. Perhaps after you are done, you will be able to share more with us. Best of luck and be careful!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions