OP
OP
Texas Jay

Texas Jay

Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2006
Brownwood, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett Ace 350, Garrett Ace 250, vintage D-Tex SK 70, Tesoro Mojave, Dowsing Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rollie, as the subject of Jesse W. James is alive and well on some delphi forums, just not the one controlled by Gay Mathis. The author you speak ill of is a regular participant there.
~Texas Jay
http://bloodybillanderson.webs.com

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bloodybillandersonmystery - the subjects of Jesse W. James, Frank James, Quantrill, Bill Anderson, and even Billy the Kid and other "outlaws" have been discussed and thoroughly studied at our group freely for over four years.

http://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/KK/vbk1.html - Handbook of Texas Online article for the Knights of the Golden Circle.

PaperTrails

Greenie
Jun 9, 2010
Rollie Taylor said:
Okie, as you noted elsewhere, a treasure map (fake, no doubt) is offered on e-bay for only $1,000,000, and a fake photo of Jesse Woodson James for the same absurd price. The seller lives in Liberty Hill, TX, the home of the author of two books about Jesse Woodson James, who falsely claims to be his great-granddaughter. The subject of JWJ has been banned on the James Genforum, and on Delphi forums, so the publicity hungry author is forced to look elsewhere for publicity, and hopes to attract attention with these ridiculous prices on e-bay.
A COPY of a map is listed for sale at $1 million, complete with directions added to it not on the original. No returns, no guarantee it will lead to gold worth claimed to be worth $7.4 million.
Question, why would the seller of the COPY of the map settle for $1 million, when the seller could reap the full $7.4 million??
Who has the original map? Isn't IT the one worth $1 Million, if either is?
Can a person legally sell a copy of someone else's property?

Who owns the land the map leads to?
Millionaires did not get in that category without doing their investment homework.

Fran

okietreasurehunter

Oct 12, 2004
South Central Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
TF 900, Schonstedt, Whites, Garrett, GPR, etc.
I've seen the map and the code that goes with it. While I don't remember $30,000 in gold I do think it is a real treasure map, but I don't think it was Jesse James. I've seen too many of his maps and this one doesn't look like his work.

Rollie Taylor

Jun 6, 2010
Texas Jay said:
Let me clear up a few of Rollie's misstatements here. He is not a member of William C. Anderson's "extended family" but I am. My great uncle was Bill and Missouria Anderson's son Storm Anderson and was married to my great aunt Letha Longley Anderson who I knew very well until she died in 1979. I have never said anything demeaning about William C. "Bloody Bill" Anderson. I've always held great admiration and respect for this Southern hero and for the words he said to Henry C. Fuller in 1924 where he admitted being the Guerrilla leader known as "Bloody Bill Anderson" and, thus, totally separated himself from any notions that he was a member of the family Rollie and Sally claim is theirs - the Stone County William M. Anderson, Sr. family. W.M. Anderson, Sr.'s son was a "Bill Anderson" too but he was killed in September, 1864 by Yankee soldiers in Waynesville, Missouri according to the War of the Rebellion Records. I don't believe I ever called this man a "chicken thief" but the soldiers who killed him said they did so after his small gang had committed petty theft by stealing something like a hundred dollars and some clothes. ha. So, I've called him a "petty thief" as that is what I consider him.
~Texas Jay
http://bloodybillanderson.webs.com - here is what William C. "Bloody Bill" Anderson told Brownwood Banner-Bulletin staff writer Henry C. Fuller in 1924. Remember, these are not my words. They are the words of the man who they wrongly claim was "related" to them.

Texas Jay, to put it bluntly, you are intellectually challenged, or morally bankrupt, incapable of acknowledging the truth; all bluster and no facts. My great-grandmother, Harriet Anderson married Israel Clements, who was tax assessor of Brown County in 1858. They are both buried in Roberts Cemetery in Brown County, as are 4 of their 5 children, including my grandmother, Texana Clements Petty. Harriet's father was Moses G. Anderson, first county clerk of Brown County. Her sister was Martha Elizabeth Anderson, who married William C. Anderson. The father of William C. Anderson was William M. Anderson. William M. Anderson, Moses G. Anderson, Samuel Anderson of Stone County, MO, were sons of Noble Anderson.

You don't have the faintest idea of the identity of the Bill Anderson killed in Waynesville, MO., do you? Where is your proof that it was William Anderson of Stone County? Just another of your many erroneous suppositions. William C. Anderson of Stone County, and 3 of his brothers were in Brown County, TX, in 1864. Do a little research before you make these irresponsible claims.

William C. Anderson did not confess to anything. William T. "Bloody Bill" Anderson was killed in MO in 1864. Nobody knows what, if anything, William C. Anderson told Henry C. Fuller. The entire fictitious story of the ambush may have come from the vivid imagination of Henry C. Fuller. If you know as little about treasure hunting as you do about the Anderson family, you will be lucky to to find your way home at the end of the day.

Good luck on your search for KFC treasure!!

OP
OP
Texas Jay

Texas Jay

Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2006
Brownwood, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett Ace 350, Garrett Ace 250, vintage D-Tex SK 70, Tesoro Mojave, Dowsing Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is you, Rollie, who fits your own description of me. I suggest the webmaster delete your message which is a wholly uncalled for personal attack of name-calling directed at me. I can prove my relationship to Letha Longley Anderson (Storm's wife) by DNA. Yet, you cannot prove that William C. Anderson was the son of your William M. Anderson, Sr. by the same undeniable means. Why don't you stop making personal attacks long enough to explain why you won't disclose the results of the DNA tests that you and your gang conducted over a year ago that was supposed to prove all the windies you tell in your message below? At the time, you all boasted that they would prove that William C. Anderson of Salt Creek was the son of your William M. and not the son of Bloody Bill's father who carried the same name of "William C. Anderson". Obviously, your silence on this important historic matter can mean only one thing: You have proven the exact opposite of what you hoped to prove. Well???
~Texas Jay
http://bloodybillanderson.webs.com

Attachments

• BloodyBillAnderson-BrownCounty,Tx1.jpg
    BloodyBillAnderson-BrownCounty,Tx1.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 372
  • BloodyBillAnderson-BrownCounty,Tx1.jpg
    BloodyBillAnderson-BrownCounty,Tx1.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 318

Rollie Taylor

Jun 6, 2010
Texas Jay said:
It is you, Rollie, who fits your own description of me. I suggest the webmaster delete your message which is a wholly uncalled for personal attack of name-calling directed at me. I can prove my relationship to Letha Longley Anderson (Storm's wife) by DNA. Yet, you cannot prove that William C. Anderson was the son of your William M. Anderson, Sr. by the same undeniable means. Why don't you stop making personal attacks long enough to explain why you won't disclose the results of the DNA tests that you and your gang conducted over a year ago that was supposed to prove all the windies you tell in your message below? At the time, you all boasted that they would prove that William C. Anderson of Salt Creek was the son of your William M. and not the son of Bloody Bill's father who carried the same name of "William C. Anderson". Obviously, your silence on this important historic matter can mean only one thing: You have proven the exact opposite of what you hoped to prove. Well???
~Texas Jay

Minnesota Jay,
I suggest the webmaster delete all references on Treasurenet concerning William C. "Uncle Billy" Anderson of Brown County. Your effort to spread the misinformation generated by Henry C. Fuller in 1924 that he was William T. "Bloody Bill" Anderson has destroyed any credibility that you ever had.

I am sorry that your tunnel vision prevents you from acknowledging the obvious facts found in official government records that Bloody Bill Anderson was killed in MO in 1864, added to the fact that your own Brown County history records the arrival of William M. Anderson, Dave Anderson, James N. Anderson, and William C. Anderson, in Brown County in 1864. What is your problem with the truth?

OP
OP
Texas Jay

Texas Jay

Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2006
Brownwood, Texas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Get a life, Rollie.

OP
OP
Texas Jay

Texas Jay

Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2006
Brownwood, Texas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Rollie Taylor

Jun 6, 2010
Let me clear up a few of Rollie's misstatements here. He is not a member of William C. Anderson's "extended family" but I am. My great uncle was Bill and Missouria Anderson's son Storm Anderson and was married to my great aunt Letha Longley Anderson who I knew very well until she died in 1979.

~Texas Jay
http://bloodybillanderson.webs.com - here is what William C. "Bloody Bill" Anderson told Brownwood Banner-Bulletin staff writer Henry C. Fuller in 1924. Remember, these are not my words. They are the words of the man who they wrongly claim was "related" to them.
[/quote]

If Minnesota Jay were a competent genealogist, perhaps he might have searched census and vital records and avoided embarrassing himself by stating that I was not an Anderson descendant. Both William Columbus Anderson and I are descendants of Noble Anderson, born 1769 in Pennsylvania. He might have clarified that his relationship to the Anderson family is by virtue of the marriage of a great aunt, and that he is not really a member of the Anderson family. He didn't even know that his great-aunt had married a son of William C. Anderson until a descendant of the Stone County Andersons told him. There is so much he doesn't know about my Anderson family.

PaperTrails

Greenie
Jun 9, 2010
Rollie Taylor said:
Let me clear up a few of Rollie's misstatements here. He is not a member of William C. Anderson's "extended family" but I am. My great uncle was Bill and Missouria Anderson's son Storm Anderson and was married to my great aunt Letha Longley Anderson who I knew very well until she died in 1979.

~Texas Jay~

If Minnesota Jay were a competent genealogist, perhaps he might have searched census and vital records and avoided embarrassing himself by stating that I was not an Anderson descendant. Both William Columbus Anderson and I are descendants of Noble Anderson, born 1769 in Pennsylvania. He might have clarified that his relationship to the Anderson family is by virtue of the marriage of a great aunt, and that he is not really a member of the Anderson family. He didn't even know that his great-aunt had married a son of William C. Anderson until a descendant of the Stone County Andersons told him. There is so much he doesn't know about my Anderson family.
[/quote]
Rollie, you said "he didn't even know that his great-aunt married a son of William C Anderson. There is so much he doesn't know about my Anderson family."
Here is one reason.....he rejects records, documents and photos of your and his great aunt's Anderson family going back to 1860 as tampered with, altered, and stolen, by census takers, libraries, museums, and family members.
With one exception....he accepts your Anderson cousin's fairly recent news to him that his great aunt married the son of the man he promotes as Bloody Bill. This, he embraces.

He has no use for any other Anderson family member, or their research, calling them his enemies!

Now, if you were to produce a map to a KGC treasure your Andersons hid under a floorboard in his old barn you were willing to share......

Fran

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread