Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A couple of years ago me and my partner who I still trust with my life. We went out to one of these locations it was one of the most exciting times I ever had in my life.We discovered these carvings, monuments and alignments after careful research we came to the conclusion that they were based on a code derived from number and degrees and angles and distance. The code is the key once broken everything comes in to play. This code goes way back the type of engineering into the site was very thought out these guys stuck to this the code so a recovery would be able to happen in the future.

Go for it! Sincerely hope you accomplish your mission!:icon_thumleft:

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Wow! The profile jumped out at me, the face looking up with the eye on the right of the pointed nose, GREAT PIC! I also see your bird. Hope you got the info you needed, very nice!
The K.G.C. and the O.A.K. were much more discreet with their use of the Spanish Bird Symbol. At least the members we are dealing with on our end. They didn't give us much to look at.

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Has anyone found or used this symbol yet?

Attachments

• new jobs 077.JPG
    new jobs 077.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 41

point hunter

Feb 1, 2007
West Monroe, Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, GTI 2500
Has anyone found or used this symbol yet?
Hi. I have seen it a couple of times carved in a tree. It was used as a directional sign pointing the way to a tree carving site. IMHO, not a water glyph, because it was used along a creek bank, and clearly pointed downstream.
However, with that said, out west I've heard trackers say that's what it is. Supposedly used by the Aztecs or some other unidentified ancient people. Dan Dillman shows how it was used in Utah using his grandfather's research, on "Search for Aztec Gold" a TV series found on the Discovery channel. I have also read about other finds of the symbol out west sometimes carved multiple times in the same area.

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi. I have seen it a couple of times carved in a tree. It was used as a directional sign pointing the way to a tree carving site. IMHO, not a water glyph, because it was used along a creek bank, and clearly pointed downstream.
However, with that said, out west I've heard trackers say that's what it is. Supposedly used by the Aztecs or some other unidentified ancient people. Dan Dillman shows how it was used in Utah using his grandfather's research, on "Search for Aztec Gold" a TV series found on the Discovery channel. I have also read about other finds of the symbol out west sometimes carved multiple times in the same area.
That all sounds very interesting and will probably cut into my sleep. Thank you! point hunter: :icon_thumleft:I have heard it called multiple things in different books, as well as having different meanings, depending on who used it, but I have yet to find out "who did it first", or one specific meaning for it because it was used by more than one person or group in the past. Who used the "Skillet" symbol first? That's what I am calling it for now, there are other names. Did the Spanish copy it from the Indians or did the Indians copy it from the Spanish? Was it used before both of those guys too by older people? I am pretty sure the cowboys and some secret societies that chose to use it, copied the symbol from somebody long before themselves. I know for sure who used the symbol in 1882 to leave a message, and I know It has a specific meaning from the man that used it, that is ALL I know for sure.:icon_thumleft:
I spend hours sitting and watching shadows move until I can't move! If a dead man wants to show you something with a motion or a movement to highlight the location of a pointer, IMHO I believe he will show you with the Sun more than an actual "eye-catcher " by itself so to speak". At least the smarter ones did, they could count on that to be there forever....well if it wasn't overcast that day. :laughing7:
Thanks, L.C.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread