$hare alleged KGC/Outlaw signs/symbols with/out absolute proof/ none required

LOOT

Mar 1, 2014
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks for the tips L.C. Baker.

There is a creek nearby that is in somewhat of a valley. A railroad also crosses the the creek where the creek. This crossing is about a mile away from the rock. I will check there next.
If you don't mind, could you explain what you saw in these carvings that lead you to these conclusions?

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks for the tips L.C. Baker.

There is a creek nearby that is in somewhat of a valley. A railroad also crosses the the creek where the creek. This crossing is about a mile away from the rock. I will check there next.
If you don't mind, could you explain what you saw in these carvings that lead you to these conclusions?

Hope I can give you some ideas to help you in your search. There are others that know a heck of a lot more than me about reading symbols, but here is my description of what I see.

Thanks for posting the picture of it. L.C.:thumbsup:
JUST MY TWO CENTS.jpg

pebble

Apr 25, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
TM808, Arc geo logger
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Thank you, I would like to see more signs explained, that was very helpful.

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you, I would like to see more signs explained, that was very helpful.
I agree with pebble--- some details on HOW to read a heart sign. Will a heart have distance and direction on it?? ???
Many thanks for good info and help.:icon_thumright:

yamazues

Feb 18, 2014
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
3 pictures.
Top one is Native American Indian. It's a Phoenix Firebird.
Second picture not conclusive because could be marker or old mining tailings.
Third picture DEFINETELY treasure marker. Eagle points right. It's also a keyhole so expect a very small crawl space probably backfilled. Holes are distance, angles and amounts. 2 holes could mean 2 deposits. Distances are usually depth of hole, but not always. Sometimes holes are used to indicate angles too. Looks like a good one. Good luck. [email protected]

yamazues

Feb 18, 2014
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That looks like a reasonable translation. I agree 1955 is probably distance and angle is as you read it and you have marked. Adding to it. At 1955 feet, yards or paces is a big stone. The entrance is blocked by the big stone and tunnel is booby trapped. Good luck.

LOOT

Mar 1, 2014
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
Other
Keep us informed of your progress LOOT, wish you luck!

L.C.

More signs I found in the area. The last two are looking from standing at the drill hole and looking in the direction it is pointing. I didn't notice this large rock being in the shape of a turtle until i looked at it from standing at the drill hole.
Do you think this is a turtle?

The turtle head directed me to the first pictures of the tree with the rocks at the base. These rocks are oddly placed and do not look like they could have naturally landed there. 2 of these rocks look to be in the shape of a turtle and an owl.
Do you think these rocks could be more animal symbols?

Tree Rock.jpg

Tree Rocks HL.jpg

ROCK CHALK 8.jpg

Double Hoot Owl Tree.jpg

Hoot Owl Tree Highlighted.jpg

Hoot Owl Tree Thong Marks.jpg

Hoot Owl Tree.jpg

Drill Hole Pointing to Turtle.jpg

Standing at Drill Hole.jpg

Turtle on Hill.jpg

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
More signs I found in the area. The last two are looking from standing at the drill hole and looking in the direction it is pointing. I didn't notice this large rock being in the shape of a turtle until i looked at it from standing at the drill hole.
Do you think this is a turtle?

The turtle head directed me to the first pictures of the tree with the rocks at the base. These rocks are oddly placed and do not look like they could have naturally landed there. 2 of these rocks look to be in the shape of a turtle and an owl.
Do you think these rocks could be more animal symbols?

View attachment 1299765

View attachment 1299766

View attachment 1299767

View attachment 1299768

View attachment 1299769

View attachment 1299770

View attachment 1299771

View attachment 1299774

View attachment 1299772

View attachment 1299773

In my opinion It looks to me like you have some symbolism and a lot of speculation. That is where it all begins friend. You are in a good place to start crossing those speculations off one at a time until you hit pay dirt or walk away satisfied you have tried everything you can decipher from what you "think" you see. Keep track of your efforts and expand your thoughts so that you are not narrow minded or too skeptical as to talk yourself out of trying something that may work out no matter how silly it seems. Hit the archives and research ownership of the land from its beginning to now. Are there any stories or folk lore that involves the tract ect. Study symbols and their many meanings until you drop. Good luck!

P.S. I like the double knee trees, are they pointing East? That kind of thing doesn't just happen in nature, but I don't know how old they are. Great Stuff keep us informed on your progress Loot!

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Also known as a "Sling-Shot" Tree; similar to "Sighting Tree". Go in the direction that a "grape-shot" would go... PROBABLY, a LONG way towards the EAST.

yuchi16

Jan 29, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Northwest alabama....more pics too follow

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1460604339219.jpg
    FB_IMG_1460604339219.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 443

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amigo':coffee2::hello: I would think that before spending time speculating on symbolic treasure signs,you should keep it very simple and speculate on the symbolism in the original James family,and who and what they really were,Stories are great and keep the camp fires going by speculating, The truthof the subject is what really matters here, I think if more of you really focus on this you can make it happen,:hello:NP:cat:

Last edited:

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Amigo':coffee2::hello: I would think that before spending time speculating on symbolic treasure signs,you should keep it very simple and speculate on the symbolism in the original James family,and who and what they really were,Stories are great and keep the camp fires going by speculating, The truthof the subject is what really matters here, I think if more of you really focus on this you can make it happen,:hello:NP:cat:

That is some damn good advice. L.C.:thumbsup:

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
It is not easy to find or decipher what they left behind or anyone could do it. That is what it is for I believe, to catch your attention if you are savvy, and to sort through those candidates until they find the one that will reap what they sewed for a future generation to use. Just my two cents.
:thumbsup: L.C.

chicken pot pie..jpg

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread