Who can make sense of these signs?

goverton

Oct 9, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is my drawing of what I found in field.
1. a Corral that faces SOUTH (dead on with compass). Walls constructed of cut rocks that fit in such
a way that no mortar is needed.
Walls are 31.5 inches wide and height of walls is 31.5 inches high
2. Cellar opening Faces EAST (dead on with compass). Width of opening 31.5 inches and Height
of opening 2 x 31.5 inches or 63 inches.

KGC signs?

Attachments

• Corral and cellar.jpg
    Corral and cellar.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 1,175
OP
OP
goverton

goverton

Oct 9, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe this is like a Pi sign on the ground. But Dimensions are close to the 3.14 with endless numbers.....
3.15 = THIS Pi sign in field would fit dimensions of walls of corral and cellar opening

So, 2 Pi , one the cellar opening and other corral...... Pi R squared or 2xPixR....

detected at where they intersect and all around them...nothing....

Not sure what else if anything it is telling....

I doubt centimeters have anything to do with it.

Attachments

• pi.gif
    pi.gif
    2.6 KB · Views: 1,576
OP
OP
goverton

goverton

Oct 9, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No, No ....not a foundation of a house. It is what I say it is. A corral . The North side is a hill and the walls come out from the hill.
There is no foundation or fireplace....no roof supports.....it is 2 walls, 31.5 inches high.
Don't have pic of it to share right now.

K

Kentucky Kache

goverton said:
No, No ....not a foundation of a house. It is what I say it is. A corral . The North side is a hill and the walls come out from the hill.
There is no foundation or fireplace....no roof supports.....it is 2 walls, 31.5 inches high.
Don't have pic of it to share right now.

Sorry I chimed in. I removed my posts.

okietreasurehunter

Oct 12, 2004
South Central Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
TF 900, Schonstedt, Whites, Garrett, GPR, etc.
If your stone mason was from another country there is the chance he was using centimeters. I'd take a look at the dry stacking method that was used and see what style it is and compare it those used in other countries. I wouldn't think these are signs but more of his building method.

BoggyBottomJay

Jun 29, 2009
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
goverton said:
Here is my drawing of what I found in field.
1. a Corral that faces SOUTH (dead on with compass). Walls constructed of cut rocks that fit in such
a way that no mortar is needed.
Walls are 31.5 inches wide and height of walls is 31.5 inches high
2. Cellar opening Faces EAST (dead on with compass). Width of opening 31.5 inches and Height
of opening 2 x 31.5 inches or 63 inches.

KGC signs?

Why would there be a stone corral and a stone cellar but no house? Is there something that leads you to this spot? There are alot of factors when searching a site. Now if there is something leading you here then maybe there is more to it but if you are looking around a old house place your corral could be a one room house instead of a corral. I cant see a camp site having a cellar. A little more info of what lead you here might help.

OP
OP
goverton

goverton

Oct 9, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
House that had cellar is gone.
Cellar and Corral are about 1200 to 1500 feet apart....not next to each other

BoggyBottomJay

Jun 29, 2009
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
goverton said:
House that had cellar is gone.
Cellar and Corral are about 1200 to 1500 feet apart....not next to each other
Ok did something lead you to this site or was it some place you just found or knew about? I would find where the old house place sat and then try and figure out where the bedroom was. Then if you can figure out where the bedroom window was try searching out from there. Most of the time if someone stashed loot near their house it was where they could look out the bedroom window and see it at night. Just so happen that's where the garden was most of the time. This way they could watch their loot and catch any critters from eating up the garden at night. Made sense to hide things in the garden to because it was disturbed dirt that wouldn't be noticed if you where out there covering up mason jars full of coin.

OP
OP
goverton

goverton

Oct 9, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe you missed my point....

Signs do not always appear as they are....It is not what you first see but what you don't see at first.

Sure there is a cellar and a corral.....but look beyond that and is this something more....in plan sight.....
You see corral,.....I see Pi sign
You see cellar.....I see Pi sign
Like you see a Big Rock......I see big rock that appears as Face and strange lines on it....
Like you see another Rock shaped like a Face.....but I see arrow formed when mirror is held up to nose and
space between both faces shows an Arrow, showing the way to go...

Understand?
Why would Pi signs be in a KGC site? Are they markers?

BoggyBottomJay

Jun 29, 2009
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
goverton said:
Maybe you missed my point....

Signs do not always appear as they are....It is not what you first see but what you don't see at first.

Sure there is a cellar and a corral.....but look beyond that and is this something more....in plan sight.....
You see corral,.....I see Pi sign
You see cellar.....I see Pi sign
Like you see a Big Rock......I see big rock that appears as Face and strange lines on it....
Like you see another Rock shaped like a Face.....but I see arrow formed when mirror is held up to nose and
space between both faces shows an Arrow, showing the way to go...

Understand?
Why would Pi signs be in a KGC site? Are they markers?
Oh ok, yeah I did miss your point because the way you posted I thought you where trying to figure out a real site and I was trying to help you. Now that I know your point is just hypothetical then I will ask this.

1. Why do people want something to be treasure site of a old not so "secret" organization so bad that they start making things into something they are not?

2. Why cant a old outlaw be just a old OUTLAW?
I can tell ya a few things for sure. Elvis isn't alive, big foot really doesn't eat "Jack links" jerky, and sometimes a treasure sign is just a treasure sign and sometimes people want something to be real so bad they start making things into something they are not.
So why do you see a PI sign and I don't? I couldn't tell ya. Maybe cause when you look at a cloud in the sky and see the shape of a dog eating a banana and all I see is a cloud. Well cause that's what it is. Its just a cloud.

OP
OP
goverton

goverton

Oct 9, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BoggyBottomJay said:
Oh and by the way PI are not square. Cornbread is square but pie are round.

I guess your eyes, you don't see it.......you may walk past a few markers and signs and not "See" them either....here is test for you....
C=2*Pi*r
A=Pi*D
A=area
D=Diameter of circle
C=circumference
Pi=3.141592
* is times sign
Ok, Never mind............Oh...here is some Pi(e) 4 U........be sure to not step on the crack in the sidewalk LOL

OH>....Pie R Squared is Cherry!

Attachments

• SqPie.jpg
    SqPie.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 1,290

Texas Jay

Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2006
Brownwood, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett Ace 350, Garrett Ace 250, vintage D-Tex SK 70, Tesoro Mojave, Dowsing Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi goverton. I'm glad to see you are not dissuaded by the naysayers. I think you are right on target with your thoughts that it is KGC-related. Here is a quote from our Bloody Bill Anderson Mystery group that should help explain who constructed this corral and cellar.
~Texas Jay

From: "Jesse James and the Lost Cause" by Jesse Lee James, Published
by Pageant Press, New York, 1961, pages 34 & 35.

"Yet another branch of our secret army was a corp of engineers that
could build bridges, build rock buildings, and do most anything.
They could and did construct secret underground passages right under
bustling cities. They built secret tunnels down under Nashville and
Memphis, Tennessee, St. Louis, Kansas City and St. Joseph, Missouri,
Lawrence, Kansas and under Pueblo and Colorado City, Colorado, and
other towns; too many to name right now. These secretly constructed
tunnels, rooms, escape routes and storage rooms underneath the
surface of the ground were built without Yankee troopers and Federal
detectives ever finding out they were being made by well trained and
experienced workmen.
"Even in that day, when men were working for a dollar or a dollar and
a half per day for ten and twelve hours labor, we were paying our
men, for mining and tunneling, a wage rate of ten dollars per day.
"How did we do it?
"Well, I'll tell you how. Most generally, we would start tunnels
which would connect some of our business houses, such as our own
saloons, gambling houses, livery stables and even the jailhouses
would connect. Because our men were in the offices of public
officials, such as mayors, sheriffs, marshals, congressmen, senators,
school teachers, and principals, tunnels were down and under our
breweries, distilleries, and schools, and with the excuse that beer
needed to be aged, we had to age our whiskey in charred kegs.
"Some of our relay stations and even ranch and farm houses were
almost built like forts, and had tunnels down and under them
connecting the houses underground to the barns and escape routes, or
hatches in and out. We had to have at least two entrances, or means
of entry, or escape.
"So many places advertised across the country, `Jesse James' Cave'!
That is bunk! Yes, we may have had to use a few caves here and there
to hold our horses, or even to sleep in occasionally, that would be
true enough, but if there was only one entrance, and we were stupid
enough to get ourselves cut off, that would have been bad. If we
used a cave with only one entry, you could be sure that we kept a
constant guard posted around outside all the time. If the cave
should have two or more entrances, then we would feel safe, and use
it over and over again," said Jesse.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bloodybillandersonmystery

okietreasurehunter

Oct 12, 2004
South Central Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Please use any information provided by Orvus Lee Houk and J. Frank Dalton. That way I feel safe knowing that the treasure will still be there when I go to look for it. Keep up the good work TJ!

OP
OP
goverton

goverton

Oct 9, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cat Jockey said:
I don't have an opinion on the KGC, but if you think pi is involved in construction, look into sacred geometry and see if any other dimensions (you didn't provide all of them) match up to other elements of sacred geometry. I am assuming you know such if numbers like pi are jumping out at you, but in case you haven't thought along those lines, finding another element of sg involved could help you make up our own mind.

I have extensively looked into sacred geometry. I am a firm believer that they all( maps that are legit) are based on patterns
off of scared geometry.....Sacred Geometry goes back a long time before JJ.
Think Overlays of topo maps and sacred geometry!

Interesting pic here. Look close and you can see 5 pointed stars inside of 6 pointed stars.
Youtube videos to watch.
. This is Basic info to get you started.

Watch this below for incredible revealation! This is world wide and I dare say all over where you live.
No sound on these, just incredible!
Egypt

Paris

New Deli

Baghadad

Rome

:o

Attachments

• PI Triangle.gif
    PI Triangle.gif
    8.3 KB · Views: 943

okietreasurehunter

Oct 12, 2004
South Central Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Since I have seen many legit maps I can honestly say they aren't all based on sacred geometry as you claim. Most of them show topographical features that you need to find to put you in the area you need to search. Once in the area you start finding the clues. Sometimes this was just a fork in the trail or a hill. Sometimes a spiked tree or a pile of rocks. If you are lucky enough to have a carving these usually represent topographical features you need to find. Try not to over think a map or layout.

OP
OP
goverton

goverton

Oct 9, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, I am not saying ALL maps are based on this.
There are always exceptions.......I would think KGC maps would be based on a pattern or patterns.

Most Spanish Map makers made the maps in general terms and then the local markers were fitted into that map.
Without metal detectors their had to be a way for others following in their footsteps to easily find the "goodies".

I guess one could stumble into an area marked with treasure signs and might find a deposit based on signs alone.
Of course if one had a map to that area and knew how to read it(decipher), one could go to those deposits easier.

I think the above videos from youtube really show one what can be done on a huge scale.....and they are not by accident!

Hoss KGC

May 30, 2003
USA
goverton said:
Ok, I am not saying ALL maps are based on this.
There are always exceptions.......I would think KGC maps would be based on a pattern or patterns.

I would have to say, based on my experience, that if sacred geometry was used in a KGC map, it would be the exception rather than the rule. I've not seen it yet. I haven't seen PI, PHI, Sacred geometry, or any of these other things involved in the KGC except for mentions like this on the forums. Not in real life. There is a sort of pattern in how they layed out their caches but not with a template.

goverton said:
I guess one could stumble into an area marked with treasure signs and might find a deposit based on signs alone.
Of course if one had a map to that area and knew how to read it(decipher), one could go to those deposits easier.

Yes, stumbling into a KGC layout happens a lot, however if you find the cache, it will be by luck. You must start at the beginning in order to have success because information given in the layout is required later on in the layout. Without that information, you won't be able to solve the puzzles. As I stated in another thread, the map will show you how to get to the first marker because it is a necessity.
Big Hoss

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread