KGC and freemasons the same thing???

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
(WINK) I am a member of the Research Lodge, AMD & just did a presentation on the ORDER OF THE ROYAL SECRET, which was incorporated into the A&ASR... Scottish Rite in 1803 or so, and it was VERY esoteric. SOME esoteric "teachings" were incorporated into "regular" Masonic Lodges; SOME continued as "independents" like the Martinist Order, with a LOT of Kaballah of Jewish-Rosicrucianism. .

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
(WINK) It appears that the Knights of the Golden Circle became OAK; Order of American Knights (in the south), while it became the COPPERHEADS Sons of Liberty in the NORTH; PEACE Democrats against Lincoln's Republic (Union). PEACE Democrats wanted the south to retain "state rights", and it was the COPPERHEADS who conspired against Lincoln. REBEL outlaws MAY have continued KGC "meanness" after the Confederate War... DUNNO.

Dr. Syn

Feb 15, 2011
Lakeland, Florida
Hmm, KGC and Masons the same thing? I'd say yes/no/maybe, and they may still be hanging around.

Little background, my family is/was KKK, I try and avoid that, and they are/were Masons, also are Brethren and Ridge born and raised.
Like said I don't tend to associate with most of them, so I can't say who's who as to KKK/KGC/Mason, or part of any other groups.

Do they intermingle? no doubt in my mind.

With all that, a long story as to whether they still exist, let you decide.

When I was growing up I was my Grand pap's favorite, he called me Scarecrow for the birthmark patch of blond hair I had in an otherwise dark brown head of hair. Told me it looked like straw sticking out so I must be a scarecrow.

Grand pap was KKK, his Daddy was a big guy in the Klan, still have his robe, it's a quilt now. And both were Masons. Anyhow Gramps used to introduce me to some of his "friends", and always as Scarecrow.
He told me to never forget them, if I needed help. These were some scary folks to a young boy. He also used to show me signs on the farm, stuff that made no real sense then. Told me to look and listen and tell no one. Marks on trees, rock piles, and so on. Lastly he was always telling me "There's money in the farm by the old house".

As a kid then, I didn't really pay that much attention to it all. Some of it stuck though. Mostly the bit about the money. Gramps was a dirt poor farmer, hardly ever had more then a couple of cows/pigs/chickens. Never saw him plant a crop on the land. A dirt poor farmer who had one of the largest and nicest homes in the area, new cars and trucks and some of the most sorry farm equipment, a fleet of antique autos, and always paid cash.

That didn't add up to me.

Anyhow years passed, and so did Gramps. I was given the farm in the will. Whole nother story there, fight with the family vultures.
Now the strange stuff.

Anywho, I was checking on something else and stumbled on an aerial photo of the property from 1939. There smack dab in the photo was a house, a house that doesn't exist anymore... The old house? Do some more digging and find the house was there from the early 1800's and raised in the early 1940's. Long before I was around, but not my family, they had been there since the 1700's. Been in America since the 1600's.

Things start to fall into place. There is a natural spring right next to where the old house was, the spring has some of the cleanest sweetest water ever. But it's not used, just runs to the creek below.
It's access to the pool of water coming out of the hillside has been sealed with field stones on three sides,and a huge stone on top as long as I can remember. Sealed up by someone, but why? This spring pool is and easy 15' by 8' and 10' high piled with stones, has a tiny window in one wall, you can see the pool of water, but not something I would stick my hand into to get some water. That place is covered with snakes, and me and snakes don't get along, and I don't stick around long enough to see what kinds of snakes.

Long winded I know. But recently someone dowsed a shot of this part of the land. Right smack at the spring is a treasure silver sign... Another spot has a scarecrow watching it. I say watching, as he's been there over 50 years. Not quite a sentinel or guardian, maybe just a watcher.

Coincidences maybe, but seems to be stacking up.

Oh almost forgot something else on the whole who belongs to what groups, and are they still around. I now live in Florida, but still make trips up to the farm, mostly deer, turkey, pheasant hunting. The farm is idle, I got my money out of it. Nother odd ball thing, Gramps somehow had the property set up (more "friends"?) so that combined property and school taxes on it work out to about $200.00 a year, and the taxes on the mineral rights no longer are worth collecting according to the tax office?

More then once I've stumbled on some of Gramp's "friends" while there. More of the scary folks and always with guns. They want to know what I'm doing on this property and not in a nice way. I've learned not to be defiant with them, even though they are on my property. Once I explain who I am they immediately change their tone, and most of the time I get "Oh you're Scarecrow!" And then it's " Grand pap is, Dad is, or I am, a friend of your Grand paps". Weird they always refer to Gramps as still being alive. And why the heck are they there? Watchers or Sentinels or Guardians? Kooks with guns?

Least I know, someone is "watching" the farm when I'm not there, I've had friends tell me they've been accosted when hunting there by gun carrying folks, and these are not other hunters. And they have been told in no uncertain terms to leave. I ain't asking why or if they are KKK/KGC/Masons/ or Shriner. For what ever reason they don't want anyone except me and them there.

Is there something there? Has to be something going on. What, I don't know, and maybe I should leave it be or pass it on to my sons to look for. I'll talk to my attorney about it. He's one of Gramps "friends", and a Mason too.

stevesno

Feb 27, 2006
Deep in the Ozark Mountains
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ3D, Whites TM 808, Sharptronics DSP-03
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hmm, KGC and Masons the same thing? I'd say yes/no/maybe, and they may still be hanging around.

Little background, my family is/was KKK, I try and avoid that, and they are/were Masons, also are Brethren and Ridge born and raised.
Like said I don't tend to associate with most of them, so I can't say who's who as to KKK/KGC/Mason, or part of any other groups.

Do they intermingle? no doubt in my mind.

With all that, a long story as to whether they still exist, let you decide.

When I was growing up I was my Grand pap's favorite, he called me Scarecrow for the birthmark patch of blond hair I had in an otherwise dark brown head of hair. Told me it looked like straw sticking out so I must be a scarecrow.

Grand pap was KKK, his Daddy was a big guy in the Klan, still have his robe, it's a quilt now. And both were Masons. Anyhow Gramps used to introduce me to some of his "friends", and always as Scarecrow.
He told me to never forget them, if I needed help. These were some scary folks to a young boy. He also used to show me signs on the farm, stuff that made no real sense then. Told me to look and listen and tell no one. Marks on trees, rock piles, and so on. Lastly he was always telling me "There's money in the farm by the old house".

As a kid then, I didn't really pay that much attention to it all. Some of it stuck though. Mostly the bit about the money. Gramps was a dirt poor farmer, hardly ever had more then a couple of cows/pigs/chickens. Never saw him plant a crop on the land. A dirt poor farmer who had one of the largest and nicest homes in the area, new cars and trucks and some of the most sorry farm equipment, a fleet of antique autos, and always paid cash.

That didn't add up to me.

Anyhow years passed, and so did Gramps. I was given the farm in the will. Whole nother story there, fight with the family vultures.
Now the strange stuff.

Anywho, I was checking on something else and stumbled on an aerial photo of the property from 1939. There smack dab in the photo was a house, a house that doesn't exist anymore... The old house? Do some more digging and find the house was there from the early 1800's and raised in the early 1940's. Long before I was around, but not my family, they had been there since the 1700's. Been in America since the 1600's.

Things start to fall into place. There is a natural spring right next to where the old house was, the spring has some of the cleanest sweetest water ever. But it's not used, just runs to the creek below.
It's access to the pool of water coming out of the hillside has been sealed with field stones on three sides,and a huge stone on top as long as I can remember. Sealed up by someone, but why? This spring pool is and easy 15' by 8' and 10' high piled with stones, has a tiny window in one wall, you can see the pool of water, but not something I would stick my hand into to get some water. That place is covered with snakes, and me and snakes don't get along, and I don't stick around long enough to see what kinds of snakes.

Long winded I know. But recently someone dowsed a shot of this part of the land. Right smack at the spring is a treasure silver sign... Another spot has a scarecrow watching it. I say watching, as he's been there over 50 years. Not quite a sentinel or guardian, maybe just a watcher.

Coincidences maybe, but seems to be stacking up.

Oh almost forgot something else on the whole who belongs to what groups, and are they still around. I now live in Florida, but still make trips up to the farm, mostly deer, turkey, pheasant hunting. The farm is idle, I got my money out of it. Nother odd ball thing, Gramps somehow had the property set up (more "friends"?) so that combined property and school taxes on it work out to about $200.00 a year, and the taxes on the mineral rights no longer are worth collecting according to the tax office?

More then once I've stumbled on some of Gramp's "friends" while there. More of the scary folks and always with guns. They want to know what I'm doing on this property and not in a nice way. I've learned not to be defiant with them, even though they are on my property. Once I explain who I am they immediately change their tone, and most of the time I get "Oh you're Scarecrow!" And then it's " Grand pap is, Dad is, or I am, a friend of your Grand paps". Weird they always refer to Gramps as still being alive. And why the heck are they there? Watchers or Sentinels or Guardians? Kooks with guns?

Least I know, someone is "watching" the farm when I'm not there, I've had friends tell me they've been accosted when hunting there by gun carrying folks, and these are not other hunters. And they have been told in no uncertain terms to leave. I ain't asking why or if they are KKK/KGC/Masons/ or Shriner. For what ever reason they don't want anyone except me and them there.

Is there something there? Has to be something going on. What, I don't know, and maybe I should leave it be or pass it on to my sons to look for. I'll talk to my attorney about it. He's one of Gramps "friends", and a Mason too.
Great story! This is the first site that I have heard on that is still on private property. Here in Missouri and Arkansas all of the locations that I have come accross that are guarded have on been on public land.

I did discover by following signs adjacent to the old family farm a vacant vault. This vault is on private land and the landowners give several million dollars to charity every year. Every Walmart in the country carries their product. Grandpa always wonderd how they became so prosperous....now I know. I believed that they used the KGC money for startup cash to get into a legitimate business......Steve

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Why would the initials (J.B.)Be important to masonry. Thanks..

charliejr

Jan 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ancient hoot owl tree sits in front of the Masonic temple here. Only one ever to aspire past 33 to 35th -but, he doesn't say much, hahaha. The town retained it's KnightHood until era of civil rights -per say, with only seniors and a handful of younger men now, well, aside from Sisters of the Eastern Star. The Masonic Order is how the Knights derived and manifested themselves -they weren't smart enough to form a secret club on their own, and now only a handful of temples locally owned by "Modern Masons" who have no idea of the original order. But, if you are curious about sentinels and KCG, yes, they are around, not internet places like here -maybe, hahaha, but still, carry on.

ROTA AUM TAT SAT TETRAGRAMATON

Who will bare the widows burden?

What was blazen upon the .......... in the temple of.............

SHEM....................

Last edited:

flman

Sep 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks brother, thats the best answere yet, and most true,

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
It wasn't just KGC/Masonic "seed $$$$$$"; it was CSA Treasury "start-ups" in the SOUTH; ALL states along the gulf, up to Mexico. HA!

DHaze

Aug 19, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sound like a Secret or sumpin........:) Lol
No one mason or not is gona say OH Yeah the KGC was part of our society! Duh
The treasure is in the Truth (Ya no what everyone seeks) Good Luck finding that in todays secret or public society!
DHaze

Dixiegal

Jul 8, 2012
GA
Detector(s) used
White 808, White Sierra Made, pulse induction, LRL
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
The KGC is not an off shoot of the Free Masons but in the South there were a lot of Free Masons who were Confederates and some belonged to the KGC. They used those tools and skills from the Free Masons in their endeavors.

Connecticut Sam

Bronze Member
Sep 28, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe that they were two groups and not friends with each other. I am wondering if the two groups bury any treasure in Connecticut. Keep in touch. [email protected].

cccalco

Jul 16, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
I just got this this morning and thought y'all might find it interesting.
Lincoln, the Civil War and the American Civil, speaks Thomas DiLorenzo
I used Google to translate it from the original Italian

PREVIEW for Independence
June 5, 2013
Lincoln, the Civil War and the American Civil, speaks Thomas DiLorenzo

Lincoln, guerra civile e secessione americana, parla Thomas DiLorenzo | L'Indipendenza

EXCERPT:
TDB : Here's a question a bit 'more difficult to answer background speculative. It 'possible that Jefferson Davis had a
relationship with British monetary power? It stands out a salient fact: Davis has served as Secretary of War President
Franklin Pierce and although Pierce was an ardent supporter of the right of the Member States, has also been widely reported that he had relations with a powerful secret society of the United States, the Knights of the Golden Circle. Can you explain who were the Knights of the Golden Circle and what was their agenda? We've written about this issue here: James Thomas DiLorenzo on Abraham Lincoln, U.S. Authoritarianism and Manipulated History . Below is a brief description of a book on the Knights titled The Mysterious and Secret Order of the Knights of the Golden Circle : " Few people know of the Knights of the Golden Circle and even fewer know the purpose for which they existed. It is probably the greatest story ever told to date in the history of the United States. (...) It 'been said of them that they were one of the most deadly organizations,
richest, most secret and subversive and groundwater in the history of the world. (...) The group was very ritualistic, most
of which were borrowed from the Masonic lodge and later by the Knights of Pythias. Some of them were also members of the Rosicrucians' . For what purpose Jefferson Davis became involved with the Knights? He had fallen into a trap? He participated voluntarily? He was a scapegoat '.

DiLorenzo : I have no idea. How could anyone know something about it if it was a "secret" society as you say?. Jefferson
Davis was a brilliant and highly educated man who spent a long career in national politics and has written a great book, The
Rise and Fall of the Confederate Government . And 'unimaginable for any American politician to him after having been able to write an essay so incredibly insightful and truly educational. This is not the kind of man who could easily have been deceived by a local Masonic lodge.

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Are these the same group or no?Reason I ask,friend of mine has a book.Its older than dirt,said the paper is not like the paper used in todays world.Its either freemason or KGC(the book).It has to be one of the first few "books" ever made...Just wondering if it may have any clues in it??
I will not say who the book "use" to belong to.... :-X
i HAVE NOT SEEN THE BOOK YET.... :coffee2:

They are two birds of the same feather. One begot the other. In this video you can see that there are members of the Freemasons that were also members of the K.G.C.....a secret organization inside of a secret organization.

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
The Freemasons of today have no idea of the depth of the organization in the 1800's other than what is published. This would lean them towards the notion that the two organizations had nothing to do with each other. What they should say is "during their lifetime as members of the Freemasons they can find nothing about the two organizations being related.

L.C.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
The Freemasons of today have no idea of the depth of the organization in the 1800's other than what is published. This would lean them towards the notion that the two organizations had nothing to do with each other. What they should say is "during their lifetime as members of the Freemasons they can find nothing about the two organizations being related.

L.C.

KGC...? NO! OAK...? YES! ALL "State Righters"! Certainly NOT "taught" in Lodge, Chapter, Council, nor Commandery. All independent R & I... OR! ASK 1 2 BE 1.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread