Watchmen ??

lastleg

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2008
Kenjmor, I've always been curious about the outlaws and bandits who always buried their loot, usually under some prominent tree
or outstanding rock. Now we know these guys travelled at a gallop on fast horses, right? Where did they carry their shovels? I have
never seen a western movie with outlaws riding around with shovels on back of their saddles. Were they sawed-off shovels or regular
ones? Jesse and Frank had to have had shovels on them with every job so I'm thinking instead of us looking for saddlebags we should
be looking for wore-out shovels.

Sis

Jan 29, 2013
Breezy Hills
Detector(s) used
Dreams, Spirits, Premonitions
Primary Interest:
Other
we should be looking for wore-out shovels.

According to the old family story, the shovels are Jacks.
Maybe, we should be looking for Jacks...
;)

Last edited:

Sis

Jan 29, 2013
Breezy Hills
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Sis,
I don't know about anybody else, but i would love to hear more. Keep it coming'
-Weekender

Hi Weekender, thanks for the interest. I am searching for more information myself to compare what I already know or have figured out. I will share some; but, there is also something inside me that tells me to tread lightly and carefully since, I'm a gal playing around in a world of men...

And, I have enough sense to know that somethings can get you killed if you aren't careful.

Sis

Jan 29, 2013
Breezy Hills
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
YOU have MY OK, and SUPPORT... CARRY ON!

Why thank you kindly Rebel- KGC I appreciate that.

I've a question and maybe you might know something of it. If you do, please tell.
My father use to sing this strange song.

If the ocean were whiskey

Mean anything to you or maybe someone else here?
Thanks again.

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I remember something like; "JACK of Diamonds; JACK of Spade; Jack of... (SOMETHING); You got "IT" MADE (revealed). We DO know KGC used the cards to name their treasures... KING & QUEEN treasures were in America SW; Arizona & New Mexico, I think. Their use of cards dated from Tarot Cards, utilized by Knights Templar; Using BASIC symbolisms on "cards" as Chits, from KT "banking system"; ALL I can say... right now. We even have MASONIC TAROT... check it out!
BTW, Isn't a SPADE, a SHOVEL...? LOL!

Last edited:

Sis

Jan 29, 2013
Breezy Hills
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I remember something like; "JACK of Diamonds; JACK of Spade; Jack of... (SOMETHING); You got "IT" MADE (revealed). We DO know KGC used the cards to name their treasures... KING & QUEEN treasures were in America SW; Arizona & New Mexico, I think. Their use of cards dated from Tarot Cards, utilized by Knights Templar; Using BASIC symbolisms on "cards" as Chits, from KT "banking system"; ALL I can say... right now. We even have MASONIC TAROT... check it out!

All the Spades are shovels, but only the Jacks are shovels...
*shrugs*

Last edited:

Sis

Jan 29, 2013
Breezy Hills
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I've been reading around online and it seems that many think that the sentinels lived a life of luxury. This may be true of some, but not of my sentinel. He lived in a small house with a large kitchen, a smaller living room, a master bedroom and two small bedrooms.

He did not live like a king with all his needs met. The funds might have been there but, I don't know that he even bothered them other than to check on the area he watched over. For all appearances and all I knew and observed He was a poor man. So, I'm standing here telling you that you cannot just take it for granted that all sentinels lived like the rich and famous and that's the truth.

Last edited:

Gold Maven

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2012
Holmes County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
51fkFGQpexL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

Here is an interesting book on the subject. The author believed in the KGC and found some of their treasure. It starts out very believable, but towards the end I'm not too sure. An incredible treasure hunting story if it's true, a good read anyway.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

I remember the FULL "Ditty", now (PROBABLY, DNA); JACK of Diamonds, JACK of Spades, JACK of HEARTS; YOU got "IT" made. Came to me as I laid down "to rest" (DNA...?); why the HEART...? The HEART ("Valentine Heart") is a KGC "symbol" for BIG, HUGE depository... usually carved on boulders/rocks/stones on cliffs/bluffs above rivers (used for transporting "caches", etc).

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I've been reading around online and it seems that many think that the sentinels lived a life of luxury. This may be true of some, but not of my sentinel. Granddaddy worked hard all his life, mostly woodsmen stuff and turpentine, I think once he did work at a sawmill. He lived in a small house with a large kitchen, a smaller living room, a master bedroom and two small bedrooms. I was 13 years old before they finally built on to include a laundry room, a bedroom for grandma's mother and a bathroom.

I remember that my dad and his brothers would pitch in to buy lumber and stuff like a pump. I remember this well since for 3 months while this was going on we ate collard greens and cornbread 3 times a day. I even cooked collard greens to feed the dogs.

Granddaddy did not live like a king with all his needs met. The funds might have been there but, I don't know that he even bothered them other than to check on the area he watched over. For all appearances and all I knew and observed my granddaddy was a poor man. So, I'm standing here telling you that you cannot just take it for granted that all sentinels lived like the rich and famous and that's the truth.

Oh, and the only castle I know of was called a Rook.

In VIRGINIA, the CSA Sentinels DID NOT live as "kings"; they were HUMBLE survivalists. Two that I am aware of in the WESTERN part of Virginia - Thomas Jefferson National Forest & George Washington National Forest (BOTH owned by the FEDS!) Bedford County, Va. TJNF - WT "BUCK" Wright & Rocksbridge County, Va. GWNF - "BEAR" Tolley; BOTH were MOUNTAIN MEN with log cabins secluded high up on "the Ridges". "Buck" had a dog named TIPPY (MY first dog was ALSO named TIPPY; we went together, EVERYWHERE!), and a donkey. NOT sure about "Bear"; he IS buried in Buena Vista, Va., tho.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Hi Franklin, I was able to buy one of those cheap kids metal detectors since, that was the only one I could afford.

The thing is that while my dad was serving our country in Viet Nam the uncle that is now the sentinel built his house directly across the road from daddy's property - even building his house where the porch would hang over ours (which, I believe is encroachment and also a calculated move by him for future use.) Daddy was upset; but didn't make too very much of a fuss over it since, he did not want to upset grandma. This uncle - I guess I'll call him "T" for traitor so we can keep these men straight while writing and reading. So, uncle T went about cleaning out the land between his home and ours so he can see what's going on over on our side.

While I was cleaning up the land after the storm I was bent over picking up some trash left by my brother and had been bent over for awhile when the feeling of being watched came over me. I stood up, turned and looked directly at him to let him know I knew he was there and then proceeded to clean up more.

So, I know that he watches, he's been watching all these years. So, I've taken that metal detector over there only once and tried to use it by keeping my body between the detector and my uncle because, I didn't want him to know what I was doing. I didn't want him to come over after I left to plunder as I do not trust him at all. The detector that I have is too short for me and even though it does beep a bit here and there it's not really strong enough to do the job, I think. Besides, I'd have to have some help digging. I broke my back and neck in a HS sporting accident as a young teen and I'm not sure how far I'd be able to dig on my own and leaving a half dug spot is not a good idea.

I suppose I should tell you that the land that I'm talking about was split up into 3 long ago. The front part with the road cut into the hill with the signs and symbols was left to my granddaddy's sister. The back part by the river where I believe the booty was brought in was left to granddaddy's brother and the land in the middle was left to granddaddy.

Granddaddy had 5 sons - my father the oldest. The part of the land that was suppose to be daddy's sits right smackdab in the middle of the whole lot of land. I've heard the brothers of my father all wanted the part that was his and I think this is just one of the reasons that uncle T build his house where he did and why he cleared all the small trees and underbrush between our land and his.

This is actually a longer story than can be told all at once; but in a nutshell after my dad dies, my grandfather grieved himself to death, uncle T had talked them into letting him be grandma's executor. I read the will and it stood as I'd always heard them talking - but granddaddy's second son (we will call this man Uncle "G" because he was a good man too) mysteriously got shoved off the top of a building where he was working and then uncle T took his place.

While laying on his deathbed granddaddy called for Uncle G's oldest son and tried to give him all his property and he'd not take it since, that's not what we've been taught all these years. Granddaddy sent for me and by the time I got to him - he was doped up on meds. He did his best to try to talk to me; but, I couldn't understand his words. I told him, "It'll be ok granddaddy, it'll be ok." Soon he fell asleep and soon after uncle T showed up and told me I could go back home. I didn't know it then and we were the only two he asked for - after he offered the land to my boy cousin I think he was trying to do the same to me. I think since we were the oldest of his oldest two and we are both fair folks that we'd do the right thing by other family members.

Unfortunately, granddaddy's will disappeared from the courthouse, grandma's and the lawyers office. (I think if there were any diamonds or other treasure to be found I'd use it to prove the deeds done by uncle T.)

There's more and I hope I don't sound like a crazy person...

Yer NOT crazy... heard SIMILAR stuff before.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I figured it was the Jack of Hearts. :)
I don't remember ever going to the river myself, unless it was while a small child being carried on my father's shoulders.

But, when I began checking out the map online I believe that whatever might have been brought in was brought in from the back.
I think that this must have been at sometime when the big rivers were flooded over their banks thereby flooding other veins of water. I've been trying to find out more about the big floods to try to figure exactly which area they might have come from to get here, and then I think that maybe, just maybe, they figured out how to and then worked to kind of stop or slow down the regular flow of the river from it's natural flowing depth since, the waters that do flow are very low. (But, that's just me looking at the map and trying to figure all this out.)

Question: Would any type of tarot cards work to help or would the Masonic cards be the best to use for something like this? They would have particular images on them that might be more helpful, huh?

LOL! You DON'T use 'em; they are ONLY "symbols" on cards to "ignite" inner recognition of LONG FORGOTTEN TRUTH. THINK! DIAMONDS, SPADES, HEARTS, THEN... THREE leaf CLOVER! (On the REGULAR "playing cards"... used by KGC). TAROT Cards are DIFFERENT; COINS, SWORDS, WANDS...

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
LOL! You DON'T use 'em; they are ONLY "symbols" on cards to "ignite" inner recognition of LONG FORGOTTEN TRUTH. THINK! DIAMONDS, SPADES, HEARTS, THEN... THREE leaf CLOVER! (On the REGULAR "playing cards"... used by KGC). TAROT Cards are DIFFERENT; COINS, SWORDS, WANDS...

CUPS! The question to ask yourself... is MY cup half full or half empty. So it is with DNA "knowledge". Forget the Masonic Tarot and focus on REGULAR "playing cards" of King, Queen, JACK, Joker, etc; Diamonds, Spades, Hearts, Clovers... PLAYING CARDS were "popular" in the East, West (cowboys), South (gambling on the Mississippi), and SOME in the North for recreation (MUCH industrialization).

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
On your "journeys", YOU were being guided; You can STILL do the same in your "dream world" at night. The "man" COULD have been a Sentinel in you family PAST; SPIRITS still "speak"; name you mentioned sounds as from the South like Georgia or something; do family research, and look for "Z". "End of road" is symbolic; so is "sand bed"... REAL, of course. Gotta find 'em again; look for MOON carving, HEART carving. OTHER carvings to be aware of; WAXING Moon... getting CLOSE. WANING Moon... gone past "the site". ALL based on LUNAR cycle.

Last edited:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Side stepping "T" a challenge,often areas being watched are picked up on by others too. Keep a sharp eye out!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Side stepping "T" a challenge,often areas being watched are picked up on by others too. Keep a sharp eye out!

AGREE! AND! Uncle "T" may not even be a SENTINEL; USUALLY the "Grand" only tells the ELDEST son; who is to "pass it down" to HIS eldest son... YET! It is the female (mother), who gives birth to "the line"; YOU, being FEMALE, still have the DNA of "knowledge" and apparently, are "being trained" via "MYSTICAL EXPERIENCES"; DO NOT ignore them. Write EVERYTHING down on paper; continue to share with us (as guided to) & we will help as much as we can.

Last edited:

Sis

Jan 29, 2013
Breezy Hills
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other

Not sure what a side stepping T would be...
Would you happen to have a link to a photo or article that explains it more?
Thanks

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread