Watchmen ??

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Side stepping as in getting around his (T= traitor)knowing your activities and knowledge of what may be and avoiding his interfering with any of it. Also any others aware of any potential possibilities in your findings. Were it to reach a point where something is recovered secrecy important, as well as what to do with it to keep it secure from others who may be after it.

Dr. Syn

Feb 15, 2011
Lakeland, Florida
Sis, The song you remember is an old Tex Ritter song called "Rye Whiskey". Might want to take a look at the rest of the lyrics to help you.

And not all Sentinels and/or Watchers have to be guys. My Mother was one, she learned from my Grand Dad, my Uncle wasn't.

Take if from a Scarecrow, one of the original Sentinels/Watchers. It takes a good set of eyes, and "knowing" what you are "seeing" to get the job.
But it helps if you're born and raised on the Ridge, are a Brethren, your family are Masons, and have robes in the closet, like I did.

Best of luck on your quest.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Good to know leaving what is there be sits with you. Saves rushing into anything without a plan or solid reason.

Reb should have an answer to books. Hey Reb!.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Good to know leaving what is there be sits with you. Saves rushing into anything without a plan or solid reason.

Reb should have an answer to books. Hey Reb!.

I do... know EXACTLY what books they are;
one was the exposure of KGC Rituals, etc; will look up title, later. And the other is... about or by ALBERT PIKE, who DID look like Santa Claus. His Book, MORAL & DOGMA was a book ALL 32nd degree Scottish Rite FreeMasons were given up to 1966, I think. I am 32nd... I have @ 7 copies dating back to @ 1866; HEAVY book, HEAVY reading. "Google" Albert Pike, 33rd & you will see "Santa Claus".

"Exposure" @ www.archive.org/stream/authenticexposit01perr#pagen7/mode/20p Duke University Digital Library; look at @ 2nd or 3rd page for "pic".

Last edited:

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey, Sis:
A fellow named Albert Pike was one of the big "movers" and "shakers" of the KGC back before and after the Civil War. He spent a lot of time in the Natchez, Mississippi area before moving out to the Colorado / New Mexico area. There's even a county in Mississippi name "Pike" after him. I do believe that he published a lot of pamplets and papers on the behalf of the KGC; plus, he was a Mason.

I firmly believe in people having interactions with spirits. I have had personal contacts with at least 3 spirits in the flesh in my life..........maybe more, but those 3 I am certain of. I didn't realize they were spirits until AFTER our meets and looking back, I have no doubt who or what they were. And, I'm not talking about ghost either. They were flesh and blood. My ghost experiences are a little different.

You wonder why you were given your gift and the information from your Granddad and Daddy because you are a "girl". Well, I don't know if it is a big point or not ............but those 3 spirits I met were all ladies.

I would think that your Daddy and Grand Daddy will help you "navigate" your responsiblity if you ask them for their guidance and council. The "rules" might not allow them to give EXACT information, but you can ask.

I am really enjoying your posts. Please keep writing in this section and the Marks and Signs section, too.

EDIT: For clarity............. I was writing this post while you and the other member were posting fresh comments. I didn't see your newer posts until after sending mine to the thread.

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Hello Shortstack,

I've had just one interaction that I remember of a spirit in the flesh so to speak. I was living in an old house that when a child riding the school bus and passing the house - the house would call out to me. Wasn't sure what it was as a kid, but as an adult I was lucky enough to rent the place. The time of the interaction I'd been living there a while. Had heard noises, seen shadows in it while living there; but this day I had waited for my kindergartner to go to school to finally break down and cry because my heart was broken into. I didn't want my child to see how upset I was since, she'd not understand.

Anyway, I was laying across my bed sobbing my heart out and I heard this woman's voice behind me say to me, "It's alright, it'll all be alright." I turned to look and standing at the end of my bed was a woman dressed in a long dress with a sash tied waist. She was standing at the end of the bed wringing her hands, her hair caught up in a bun. I blinked my eyes for better focus and when I did this she disappeared. I promptly got up, washed my face and calmed down. So, I know what you are talking about. She looked solid and not wispy.

I've asked for the protection of my men folk and I've ranted to them about leaving this big mess and there being no real means to do what needs done. I believe they are with me, I know they are - but, all of this would have been so much easier to do if there was something to use to do it. Uncle T will have to be wrestled down and there is no money to wrestle him with and he knows that too.

Uncle G's wife - Aunt G already tried via lawyer and he told her that this issue was in law tied up tighter than Dick's headband.

You have a Legal Aid Society nearby...? They work LEGALLY with ppl who have No money for "Legal Assistance"; got to get "Restraining Order" from local court/judge to prevent "Uncle T" from "taking over". DO NOT talk to Legal Aid about "spirits", KGC, and other "weird" stuff. ONLY about "Uncle T" "by-passing" Grandpa's will.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sis:
I appreciate your story. The first spirit I KNOW was a spirit happened after I'd retired from active duty, went to school for a couple of years, then started driving a truck for a major trucking company. I stopped at an older styled Union 76 truckstop in Alabama, one afternoon for coffee, snack, and to unwind a bit. I sat at the counter and a lady walked up behind the counter and asked for my order. I got coffee and piece of pie, which she got right away. We talked chit / chat for a few minutes and she happened to mention that the other girls didn't particularly like her working there and tended to ignore her. I couldn't figure out WHY that would be because this lady was a little bit older than the other 2 waitresses and was wearing a long sleeved, white blouse with a high collar. The collar and ends of the sleeves were laced. She had long hair that was done up in a hair do that was nice and manageable for a working lady. I had a passing thought that she seemed out of place working there. She held herself in what you might call a "regal" way. Not haughty and stuck up, just shoulders back and self assured. She just didn't seem like she'd been any threat to those other ladies. At one point, she looked me in the eye and told me that I was "looking for something, but I had not found it yet." Well.........OK I told her. We had also talked about spirits and UFOs and astral projection. Really intense talk. She finally told me how I could improve my concentration and that if I mastered the technique, I could do anything with my mind. Well, she had, also, mentioned that she was getting off real soon, so I told her I would pay my bill, and be right back. The register was just around the door facing to my right, and it only took about 5 minutes to pay up and come back. I wanted to make sure SHE got my tip.......after all, it was hers. Anyway, I did not see her anywhere around; in the cafe; in the parking lot.........no where. When I asked one of the other 2 women working behind the counter if she had left already, she asked me WHO I was looking for. When I told her I was looking for my waitdress that had just been helping me. She looked puzzled and asked what she had looked like. I described the lady and she said that there was no one working there that fit that description. She called the other young lady over and asked HER. She also, didn't recognize the description. At first, I thought they were "pulling my leg". But, after trying to laugh it off with them; they didn't change their story and I saw that they were serious and didn't know the lady and DID NOT SEE HER TALKING WITH ME......even though BOTH of them were passing behind her; no farther away than maybe 1 foot. There wasn't much room to pass each other behind the counter. And "my lady" went to the coffee pot more than once to refill my cup. MAAAAAN, I thought that was SPOOKY and thought about it for quite some time afterward before finally realizing who (or what) she was. NOW, I feel sort of blessed with the experience. She was flesh and blood REAL.

A few years later, another spirit and I gave each other a polite hug before she walked away. I was in a story shopping for some birthday cards and the lady walked up to me and asked if I had $20 she could have for some things she needed. This was the 3rd spirit and because I'd turned down a "needy" young black girl several years before; in the parking lot of a truckstop when she asked if I had a dollar she could have and I impolitely said "no I don't" and kept walking. After about a dozen steps farther on; I realized that my new found Christianity wasn't worth spit. I turned around to call out to her and SHE WAS GONE. It was night time and the parking lot was gravel. There's no way that a human could have gotten out of sight in the short time my conscious took to get my attention. I was so disappointed with the way that I'd treated her, that I couldn't stand MYSELF for a while. Anyway, I made a decision that I'd never turn down someone who asked for help like that again. Several years later when I was in that store and the older black lady asked me for help, I gave her what she asked for. She smiled with near tears in her eyes and hugged me and I hugged her back. She walked away and out of sight behind a store shelving unit on her way back to the front door...............I THOUGHT. For some reason, I took a couple of steps over to my right so I could see the store's ONLY ENTRANCE AND EXIT. The lady did NOT come out from behind that shelving stack......and never did. I stood there wondering about it and then walked to the front of the store. That lady was NOT there. She happened to be an older BLACK lady and I think she was my chance to make up for my failure those years before with that YOUNG black girl. You see, after NOT helping that young girl, it dawned on me that I had just been TESTED........and I'd failed. That is what hurt the most. I believe that the elderly lady was another test and I'd like to think I passed. Maybe she was that same spirit that had tested me those years before.

Sis

Jan 29, 2013
Breezy Hills
Detector(s) used
Dreams, Spirits, Premonitions
Primary Interest:
Other
You have a Legal Aid Society nearby...? They work LEGALLY with ppl who have No money for "Legal Assistance"; got to get "Restraining Order" from local court/judge to prevent "Uncle T" from "taking over". DO NOT talk to Legal Aid about "spirits", KGC, and other "weird" stuff. ONLY about "Uncle T" "by-passing" Grandpa's will.

I understand about keeping somethings quiet. I didn't know about a Legal Aid Society, I will see if there is one. The thing is I live in a different state than the land. Should I go to the same county the land is in?

When I had the affidavit drawn up I made a point to go to the lawyer that was granddaddy's lawyer - the family lawyer, the one I knew uncle kept on retainer. I did this to throw a monkey wrench into his machine since, if there is ever a problem, he will have to pay for another lawyer. I also did it just to see if my paperwork disappears as did granddaddy's.

Last edited:

Sis

Jan 29, 2013
Breezy Hills
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Sis:
I appreciate your story. The first spirit I KNOW was a spirit happened after I'd retired from active duty, went to school for a couple of years, then started driving a truck for a major trucking company. I stopped at an older styled Union 76 truckstop in Alabama, one afternoon for coffee, snack, and to unwind a bit. I sat at the counter and a lady walked up behind the counter and asked for my order. I got coffee and piece of pie, which she got right away. We talked chit / chat for a few minutes and she happened to mention that the other girls didn't particularly like her working there and tended to ignore her. I couldn't figure out WHY that would be because this lady was a little bit older than the other 2 waitresses and was wearing a long sleeved, white blouse with a high collar. The collar and ends of the sleeves were laced. She had long hair that was done up in a hair do that was nice and manageable for a working lady. I had a passing thought that she seemed out of place working there. She held herself in what you might call a "regal" way. Not haughty and stuck up, just shoulders back and self assured. She just didn't seem like she'd been any threat to those other ladies. At one point, she looked me in the eye and told me that I was "looking for something, but I had not found it yet." Well.........OK I told her. We had also talked about spirits and UFOs and astral projection. Really intense talk. She finally told me how I could improve my concentration and that if I mastered the technique, I could do anything with my mind. Well, she had, also, mentioned that she was getting off real soon, so I told her I would pay my bill, and be right back. The register was just around the door facing to my right, and it only took about 5 minutes to pay up and come back. I wanted to make sure SHE got my tip.......after all, it was hers. Anyway, I did not see her anywhere around; in the cafe; in the parking lot.........no where. When I asked one of the other 2 women working behind the counter if she had left already, she asked me WHO I was looking for. When I told her I was looking for my waitdress that had just been helping me. She looked puzzled and asked what she had looked like. I described the lady and she said that there was no one working there that fit that description. She called the other young lady over and asked HER. She also, didn't recognize the description. At first, I thought they were "pulling my leg". But, after trying to laugh it off with them; they didn't change their story and I saw that they were serious and didn't know the lady and DID NOT SEE HER TALKING WITH ME......even though BOTH of them were passing behind her; no farther away than maybe 1 foot. There wasn't much room to pass each other behind the counter. And "my lady" went to the coffee pot more than once to refill my cup. MAAAAAN, I thought that was SPOOKY and thought about it for quite some time afterward before finally realizing who (or what) she was. NOW, I feel sort of blessed with the experience. She was flesh and blood REAL.

My thoughts and feelings about this woman is that she is attached to the property where you were eating. She helps out or helps those who come across her by telling them things that will in some way help them. She tries to comfort or to enlighten in someway. Others have seen her too, I think - but only those that can and will.

A few years later, another spirit and I gave each other a polite hug before she walked away. I was in a story shopping for some birthday cards and the lady walked up to me and asked if I had $20 she could have for some things she needed. This was the 3rd spirit and because I'd turned down a "needy" young black girl several years before; in the parking lot of a truckstop when she asked if I had a dollar she could have and I impolitely said "no I don't" and kept walking. After about a dozen steps farther on; I realized that my new found Christianity wasn't worth spit. I turned around to call out to her and SHE WAS GONE. It was night time and the parking lot was gravel. There's no way that a human could have gotten out of sight in the short time my conscious took to get my attention. I was so disappointed with the way that I'd treated her, that I couldn't stand MYSELF for a while. Anyway, I made a decision that I'd never turn down someone who asked for help like that again. Several years later when I was in that store and the older black lady asked me for help, I gave her what she asked for. She smiled with near tears in her eyes and hugged me and I hugged her back. She walked away and out of sight behind a store shelving unit on her way back to the front door...............I THOUGHT. For some reason, I took a couple of steps over to my right so I could see the store's ONLY ENTRANCE AND EXIT. The lady did NOT come out from behind that shelving stack......and never did. I stood there wondering about it and then walked to the front of the store. That lady was NOT there. She happened to be an older BLACK lady and I think she was my chance to make up for my failure those years before with that YOUNG black girl. You see, after NOT helping that young girl, it dawned on me that I had just been TESTED........and I'd failed. That is what hurt the most. I believe that the elderly lady was another test and I'd like to think I passed. Maybe she was that same spirit that had tested me those years before.

I think you are right about getting another chance and passing the test the 2nd time. Only these two have something to do with the deeds of your ancestors and not just you alone. Whatever it was that was needed when these women were living was not given. Refusing the first will be ok, helping the elderly woman made up for it 2x more than not - not just for you but, for whomever in your family who would not help when it was their time to help.

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I understand about keeping somethings quiet. I didn't know about a Legal Aid Society, I will see if there is one. The thing is I live in a different state than the land. Should I go to the same county the land is in? I think uncle T has his hand in lots of different pockets and not sure if anyone at that courthouse would be wise to trust.

When I had the affidavit drawn up I made a point to go to the lawyer that was granddaddy's lawyer - the family lawyer, the one I knew uncle T kept on retainer. I did this to throw a monkey wrench into his machine since, if there is ever a problem, he will have to pay for another lawyer. I also did it just to see if my paperwork disappears as did granddaddy's.

It would be in the county your land is in; Legal Aid should be "neutral" I think.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Many folks have mentioned feelings of unease and not being wanted in the areas they are tracking the Spanish treasure trails through. Some have made "peace" with the spirits in those areas and been allowed to explore. In my NEVER humble opinion, spirits are all around us and sometimes choose to interact with us. I've had several experiences with folks who have crossed over, saying "hello" with certain smells that would be recognized as being associated with them. A lady who used to live a couple of doors away, made several blueberry pies for my Daddy after my Mama telling her that he really liked them. After the lady crossed over from a Aorta hernia, she would come by our house every once in a while and say "HI" by using the blueberry pie smell.

A local family was helped by a male guardian angel that fit the same description as the one who helped the Country singer, Ricky Skaggs' son many years ago. Both incidents involved males being helped in car wrecks by a young, muscular black man who looked like a body builder. I'd heard Skaggs tell his story on a TV interview program about his son having a really bad car wreck late one night on a back country road. The muscular man walked up to his car and told him that everything would be alright. Then reached in through the windshield opening and pulled the steering wheel and column up off of the young man's lap and chest. The emergency rescue people drove up and the black guy smiled at the kid and stepped back out of the way. When the EMT folks were putting his gurney into the back of the ambulance, the kid told them he wanted to thank the man who had helped him before they drove up. The EMTs told him that there was no one at the scene when they drove up. Ricky Skaggs said that when his son told him his story, he asked his son if it was the same muscular black man he'd met IN HIS DREAM OF MEETING HIS GUARDIAN ANGEL and the son said "Yes". That happened in Tennessee. Fast forward about 12 to 15 years and outside of my small hometown in Mississippi, a middleaged man rolled his "hobby" sports car over and into a ditch in the front of his house in mid afternoon. His wife and close friend saw the accident and immediately started trying to roll the car ( an MG ) off of him enough to let him get out from under it. They couldn't quite get it done.........up walks a bald, very muscular black man who called the woman by her first name and told her that ever thing would be alright. He then added his strength to theirs and rolled the car off of her husband. After a few minutes of calming down, she got him to pose for a photo with them, taken with a Polaroid camera. They called a wrecker to get his car out of the ditch and the young black guy disappeared when their backs were turned. They also couldn't find the photo. They lived in the country, so, they drove all around the local area, asking neighbors and everyone they could find about that muscular young black man. NOBODY knew him or had ever heard of him. They wrote an open letter to the editor of our small town paper telling their story and asking for the help of anyone who could, to find this man. They wanted to thank him more for his help. No information was ever found about that young man. When I read the story in our paper, the incident had happened in the previous week or so. The very first thing that hit my miind, was the similarity of THEIR story with the one Ricky Skaggs told of his son's rescuer. I thought about contacting this local couple and telling them Skaggs' story, but, for some reason, I never did. I kinda had the feeling that I shouldn't do it and that was a strange thing to think, but..........there it is.

Anyway. I've managed to take this thread too far off subject, in a way, BUT, maybe not. Spirits can help or hinder us in our daily doings whether shopping or treasure hunting. I have other stories of spirit activities, but that's enough for now. LOL

Dr. Syn

Feb 15, 2011
Lakeland, Florida
Like Reb said, try Legal Aid, but if your Grand Pap's lawyer is/was anything like my Grand Pap's, he may well be part of your "Family" not blood, but still family.
Even if he can't do something for you, more then likely he knows someone else in the "Family" that can handle your problem in the different state. Just cause he's on retainer with Uncle T, doesn't mean he's not looking out for you.

Thing with "Family" is you may not know them, but they know you. I was surprised how many "Family" members I have. Grand Pap had a lot of "Friends/Family" who look after me, and my land. I've bumped into quite a few both legal, and at the wrong end of a gun. Soon as they found out I was Scarecrow, (my Grand Pap's nick name for me) those legal problems went away, and those guns were lowered and respect replaced them.

I was taught a long long time ago to not only look/see things, but also to listen to what I hear, and hear more then is said. Your "Family" isn't going to jump right out and say Hi, no, they know their part, and when the time is right you'll know of them. In the mean time, pay more attention to what you see and hear, you'll start picking up subtle hints of who's in your "Family". In your case you may have "Family" that's around now for you, and some who've come back to help you.

Sis

Jan 29, 2013
Breezy Hills
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Shortstack, why not go ahead and make a new thread in the Everything Else forum if there isn't one here for things like that already.

Sis

Jan 29, 2013
Breezy Hills
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Like Reb said, try Legal Aid, but if your Grand Pap's lawyer is/was anything like my Grand Pap's, he may well be part of your "Family" not blood, but still family.
Even if he can't do something for you, more then likely he knows someone else in the "Family" that can handle your problem in the different state. Just cause he's on retainer with Uncle, doesn't mean he's not looking out for you.

Thing with "Family" is you may not know them, but they know you. I was surprised how many "Family" members I have. Grand Pap had a lot of "Friends/Family" who look after me, and my land. I've bumped into quite a few both legal, and at the wrong end of a gun. Soon as they found out I was Scarecrow, (my Grand Pap's nick name for me) those legal problems went away, and those guns were lowered and respect replaced them.

I was taught a long long time ago to not only look/see things, but also to listen to what I hear, and hear more then is said. Your "Family" isn't going to jump right out and say Hi, no, they know their part, and when the time is right you'll know of them. In the mean time, pay more attention to what you see and hear, you'll start picking up subtle hints of who's in your "Family". In your case you may have "Family" that's around now for you, and some who've come back to help you.

Thank you Scarecrow, maybe you have that stock of blonde hair mixed in with the brown because before you left the place we all were before coming here you were kissed there on your head by an angel before you left there to come here.

Since, granddaddy's will disappeared from the lawyers office as well as the court house and grandma's house - I'm not sure if I can trust the lawyer. Someone had to assist uncle in order for those documents to disappear. I've thought about going there to talk to the lawyer

Last edited:

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Shortstack, why not go ahead and make a new thread in the Everything Else forum if there isn't one here for things like that already.

Well, Sis, starting a dedicated thread to the subject of spirits would probably bring out the rubber room folks. LOL This forum once had a section entitled The Rubber Room, where separate subtitles were, Religion and Politics. You can imagine the kind of hot "debates" that grew in those threads. LOL I got a lot of pleasure pointing out the 21st century evidence of Intelligent Design which is the root of what many of us call "Creation". There was one member who told me that I was going to Hell if I didn't convert to Catholicism and have a Priest save my soul. THAT one is the one that really got my goat. I wrote that my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ told me what I should do if I wanted salvation and it did NOT include the Catholic Church. Man, that self proclaimed Jesuit turned purple, I think. LOL Anyway, I've mellowed a little since then. :laughing7: The old TN owner removed it and then re-installed that section a couple of times, the permanently took it down. I haven't even checked to see if the new owner has brought it back. The atheists were a Lot of fun, too. They just could not counter the science questions and findings that I'd put up.

If you want to read some very interesting scientific evidences that support Intelligent Design, check out this website:

Creation Evidence Museum of Texas Online - General Information

The menu on the left side of the homepage has links to the different major topics. One of those topics is Scientific Evidence for Creation. Dr. Baugh once had a weekly, 30 minute program on the Angel Network, entitled Creation in the 21st Century, that was truly eye opening.

Mainly, now I just try not to side track other folks' threads and postings by writing "books" on this subject whenever the opportunity comes up. I wish to apologize to you and the other posters on this thread for going so far off the original subject you were posting about. I will give my full attention to keeping things SHORTER from now on. :occasion14:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Well, Sis, starting a dedicated thread to the subject of spirits would probably bring out the rubber room folks. LOL This forum once had a section entitled The Rubber Room, where separate subtitles were, Religion and Politics. You can imagine the kind of hot "debates" that grew in those threads. LOL I got a lot of pleasure pointing out the 21st century evidence of Intelligent Design which is the root of what many of us call "Creation". There was one member who told me that I was going to Hell if I didn't convert to Catholicism and have a Priest save my soul. THAT one is the one that really got my goat. I wrote that my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ told me what I should do if I wanted salvation and it did NOT include the Catholic Church. Man, that self proclaimed Jesuit turned purple, I think. LOL Anyway, I've mellowed a little since then. :laughing7: The old TN owner removed it and then re-installed that section a couple of times, the permanently took it down. I haven't even checked to see if the new owner has brought it back. The atheists were a Lot of fun, too. They just could not counter the science questions and findings that I'd put up.

If you want to read some very interesting scientific evidences that support Intelligent Design, check out this website:

Creation Evidence Museum of Texas Online - General Information

The menu on the left side of the homepage has links to the different major topics. One of those topics is Scientific Evidence for Creation. Dr. Baugh once had a weekly, 30 minute program on the Angel Network, entitled Creation in the 21st Century, that was truly eye opening.

Mainly, now I just try not to side track other folks' threads and postings by writing "books" on this subject whenever the opportunity comes up. I wish to apologize to you and the other posters on this thread for going so far off the original subject you were posting about. I will give my full attention to keeping things SHORTER from now on. :occasion14:

LOL!

Sis

Jan 29, 2013
Breezy Hills
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Wow, ya'll are so cool. While reading a personal message someone said something to me and it just dawned on me what the Jacks may be.

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Wow, ya'll are so cool. While reading a personal message someone said something to me and it just dawned on me what the Jacks may be. The jacks just might be jack handles that are driven into the ground around granddaddy's land. I just remembered them talking about them. Maybe I'm wrong; but I'm not so sure of that either.

Maybe you're NOT wrong. "Gut-feelings"; check 'em out...

Sis

Jan 29, 2013
Breezy Hills
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Thank you all for being so helpful for listening to a woman who perhaps just needed to confirm that she's not crazy. Being told the things I could see or hear or know by means most others do not were nonsense or craziness by a grandmother who didn't understand or was perhaps afraid has made me confused and feeling that perhaps I was mistaken have taken their toll over the years. I guess I needed to know that what I have seen, heard and feel are valid. I know that what I've seen, heard and instinctively know now are real. I expected the lot of you to come in and attack or invalidate what I've written here. But, no one has - this proves to me that I'm not nuts - things are real and I think now I shall hush up for a bit.

I've been made to feel at home here and not so much like a duck out of water or in a world all alone.

Thank you Rebel, and the rest of you though I name you not here. I do appreciate your listening to me and your encouragement as well. I cannot express how much that alone means to me.

And a special thank you to GoldBack for creating this thread. I thank you for a place to unload.

Thank You!

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread