From what I can gather from the KGC signs!

dtpost

Jan 3, 2011
Florida, Virginia
Detector(s) used
White's MXT,BH
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On the last Decoded show they were in the Danville area, the first clue is on the cemetery sign. The year 1863 is a big clue 1+8=9, 6+3=9, 9+9=18 this is where Bob Brewer got his 18 miles in the two directions information. Also the statue for the Confederates that they did the G.P.R. on, was built in 1876. What other monument was built in 1876, one was built in London and is a smaller version of the Statue of Liberty. Also the base that meets the ground under the Statue of Liberty is shaped just like the center of the K.G.C. seal. If you watched the show they showed a pyramid with what looked like a "R" a ____(line) and then a "6", "1", but the (one) is something else; if you look at it upside down its "J" "9". This is why the "R" is on top and then separated by a ____ (line). The other clue is on the headstone of Lieutenant R. S. Jones, L.R.S.J. read this backwards "J" "9" Southern Rail Line.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D I saw that one, too. I was amazed to see Hillbilly Bob Bowman (aka hbb/bb) as consultant in the Danville, Va. cemetery; we have a VERY similar CSA section in the OLD CITY CEMETERY (Lynchburg, Va.), in which the BEALE TREASURE was buried, according to a plaque there. I think the Beale Treasure is a "code" for CSA TREASURY (or part of it), under the HUGE mound here, like in Danville, Va. There was even a "carving" on a tree, for the BT. :wink:

OP
OP
dtpost

dtpost

Jan 3, 2011
Florida, Virginia
Detector(s) used
White's MXT,BH
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rebel - KGC said:
:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D I saw that one, too. I was amazed to see Hillbilly Bob Bowman (aka hbb/bb) as consultant in the Danville, Va. cemetery; we have a VERY similar CSA section in the OLD CITY CEMETERY (Lynchburg, Va.), in which the BEALE TREASURE was buried, according to a plaque there. I think the Beale Treasure is a "code" for CSA TREASURY (or part of it), under the HUGE mound here, like in Danville, Va. There was even a "carving" on a tree, for the BT. :wink:
I agree the Beale Treasure has a lot of Bible Codes as the KGC does as well....

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On the last Decoded show they were in the Danville area, the first clue is on the cemetery sign. The year 1863 is a big clue 1+8=9, 6+3=9, 9+9=18 this is where Bob Brewer got his 18 miles in the two directions information. Also the statue for the Confederates that they did the G.P.R. on, was built in 1876. What other monument was built in 1876, one was built in London and is a smaller version of the Statue of Liberty. Also the base that meets the ground under the Statue of Liberty is shaped just like the center of the K.G.C. seal. If you watched the show they showed a pyramid with what looked like a "R" a ____(line) and then a "6", "1", but the (one) is something else; if you look at it upside down its "J" "9". This is why the "R" is on top and then separated by a ____ (line). The other clue is on the headstone of Lieutenant R. S. Jones, L.R.S.J. read this backwards "J" "9" Southern Rail Line.

First of all the only reason 1863 was on the Greenhill Cemetery sign is because that is when the Danville City Council purchased the 34 acres of ground that now comprise the Greenhill Cemetery, Freedmen's Cemetery, the National Cemetery and Greenhill Park along with four or five house lots on Green Street. All of that adding and subtracting means absolutely nothing. Nothing at all.

As for Hillbilly Bob Brewer coming up with the 18 miles is nothing but a guess on his part. All of those trees with their signs had already been found and decyphered long before HBB ever showed up with the DECODED SHOW. It was a made up make believe with information that had been given him from my earlier acquaintances. Too bad they did not stick around long enough for all of my research and information before asking HBB for help.

As for the Confederate Monument in Danville, Va it was not built in 1876? It was dedicated on September 3, 1878. And no there is nothing under the Confederate Monument in Danville, Va that looks like part of a masonic symbol.

The symbol you refer to as looking like a pyramid is a triangle. A pyramid has a four corner base with four trinangles and a square base. The triangle was a symbol for the KGC. The symbol "R" represents "18" and the 61 is actually a 61 for the date 1861. The 3, 5, 7 are sacred ciphers of the KGC with the "3" as being the perfect cipher. Sorry but the DECODED SHOW was full of misinformation and deception. None of what was revealed had anything to do with the treassure in Danville, Va., at least not by their interpretation. Now had they looked closer and dug deeper and looked around for a few more years they may have found the secret as my partner and I did. We found the lost CSA Treasury whether we ever get to recover it or not will be up to our government officials. So I guess that means never.

Apr 29, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I believe the treasure is still buried in Danville! The vault
is 38 x38! I just measured it the other day! I have the capstone, that was buried at the treasure!

Apr 29, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A picture of the capstone with Albert Pike, posted in thread
Albert Pike page 5. Doesn't this mean the treasure is there?

Apr 29, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe that I have discovered a KGC treasure site or maybe both! Could those clever masons bury 2 treasures in the same hole! It sure seems that way!

Apr 29, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rebel, is there a carving of a beech tree in the cemetery where the mound is located in Lynchburg? If so would you share the carving of the tree? I would be interested to see it!

Apr 29, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did this cemetery have the Confederate memorial raising in Sept 3,1878 the same day as Danvilles memorial was held?

Apr 29, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After looking at Old city graveyard and monuments from the internet. There sure are some big trees but I couldn't see any carvings. Wonder how old the trees are? I wouldn't doubt, there were a cache location nearby! LOL

Apr 29, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like treasure is everywhere, be nice to stumble on some of it. Search for one treasure ,find another!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread