16.3 KB · Views: 395
OP
OP
goverton

goverton

Oct 9, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, I looked at rock again and I have included updated drawing of it. Maybe this will help those
who can see what it might mean. I forgot the Date on first pic here.

****Also the "8" is different. The top part of the eight is a circle and the bottom part of eight is diamond shaped.*****

Thanks in advance! :icon_pirat:

Attachments

• c.Fulton.JPG
    c.Fulton.JPG
    18.4 KB · Views: 383
OP
OP
goverton

goverton

Oct 9, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dirty_digger said:
Do you have a pic? What would make you jump to Jesse James?

What I understand that this rock is in Oklahoma area that JJ hung out. There could be other rocks that would reflect that but
I am not sure......

Maybe this is something someone here has seen or heard of( this rock marking)

dirty_digger

Jan 8, 2010
Jacksonville, AR
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum
The area that Jesse James hung out in Oklahoma? That dont really narrow it down much. Funny thing about the area that Jesse hung out in Oklahoma is that hundreds of outlaws were in that area too. Along with indians, cattlemen, farmers and people that were cutting through the territory, everyone was carving on rocks. And everyone had different reasons for carving on rocks. I just dont get the JJ connection with the little info givin here. But does it really matter who buried it? NOPE! As long as its nice and shiny! But it could be directions to Mr. Fulton's fishing hole??? Work it was a terrain marker until you have more info. Happy Hunting!

K

Kentucky Kache

Is there anything around there that could be what the two dots are representing...something that you can walk between?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread