Knights of the Golden Circle

Rebel

Jan 31, 2005
Yo! Rebel here: ;D Book looks interesting... need my "mag. glass"; anybody look at book, yet? Or read it? What ya think? Thanks, Mr. Mann for "Book Alert!" ;)

Dargorygel

Jul 30, 2005
Greetings all...
New to site. Been reading and researching KGC, due to interest in James of Missouri, and possible connections. Presently living in Western South Dakota, and have found some "possible" information. Tales of bandits in area, "turkey hunts" in past, where no wild turkeys lived; odd geography that would be likely sites... movements of Custer's calvary that make no sense unless they were perhaps searching for something.

Still reading.

Still talking.

Still asking.

Still looking.
Dargo

FLOYD MANN

Apr 16, 2003
SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH

Albert Osborn

Dec 6, 2004
RE:KGC
The KGC probably hid caches in every state. Any of them buried in a
cave will be booby trapped so don't wander into any cave where you
have to dig to get into the cave.
PEASWEET-If you contact me, I'll help you. No others need contact
me because I don't have the time to answer a lot of E-mails.
Al Osborn
[email protected]

Albert Osborn

Dec 6, 2004
ANYBODY BELIEVE IN MIRACLES?

Well, I don't, but listen to my story. All of you are familiar with Brewr's
book On page 235, there is a template. This template does not tell
you what state or what region the treasure is in. It is a waybill to caches
at any location. The square in the middle is the major one. Each circle
represents a cache location in the area around the big one.
I was working a map for this guy and discovered it was buried in a well.
Now, I knew of a cache buried in a well less than 2 hours driving from
my domicile. While I was looking at the map I had just done for this guy,
I thought--now is a good time to see what I can do with this template.
Took me a while, but I located the master deposit (the one in the square)
I decided to look at my well. It wasn't in the square, but by manipulating
the template, I locate the big one ($600,000) and from there, I located
one in every circle of template. I suppose you would have to be a map
dowser to do this, but any dowser should be able to accomplish this.
I want to thank my God who had to be watching over me. After all. I'm
not smart--- just an old country preacher. You guys have fun.

Al Osborn
[email protected]

P

peasweet

Hi Everyone:

I took all of my "KGC" photos off because I was getting so many emails. I've been very sick lately so I had to put the treasure hunt on hold. Thinking of finding the "treasure" has kept my dreams alive though.

I'll put some new pictures on later today but here is the NEW story. I thought I was following the trail of a KGC treasure. It appears now to just be a large family teasure. The dates of the man who supposedly buried the gold was before the time of most of the KGC legends. However this man was a master mason. I have done a lot of research on this land that I bought several years ago and the family who owned it. I was getting so many legend stories from the locals that I knew there must be something.

The land is of an old plantation that housed from 14-24 slave quarters. I have a large cemetery that dates back 200 years. The main owner is said to have buried a large iron pot of gold on this property and died 3 days later. He was very very old so I feel that he did have help. Some legends say that one of his slaves buried this for him and that this slave is now buried with the gold. I do have a bent tree, rock markers, and one rock lodged in the middle of a very old dogwood tree. Any ideas after viewing these photos would be appreciated.

I don't think it's a huge amount, but the thrill of the search is fun and being able to leave a little for my children when I'm gone would make the work worth it.

Thanks
Peasweet

P

peasweet

Here's the photos. All of the rocks within 20 feet of the bent tree and several feet from the rocktree. The rock with the X on it is behind the bent tree. The story is above in my previous post.

Peasweet

Attachments

• treerock2.jpg
    treerock2.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 5,205
  • benttree.jpg
    benttree.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 6,609
  • rock1.jpg
    rock1.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 5,764
  • rock2.jpg
    rock2.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 5,750
  • rock3.jpg
    rock3.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 5,781

kiddrock33

Jun 14, 2003
Massachusetts
hello all i sure would like to see a picture of the diamond shaped carving i have found two so far about twelve inches long. from the bent trees i found here usually point to a cave some distance away sopmetimes directly over the entrance. so do stone walls. kiddrock33

Attachments

• new diamond.jpg
    new diamond.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 7,395
C

cdhtexas

Dear Charles,

I was reading your interesting post and saw that you found some "Aluminum junk" under a rock. I'm from another generation but when you find this that means and "old-timer" has already been there. Hate to be the bearer of bad news. Good Luck. C.

Aug 16, 2009
Hello all!! I'm a new member here and new to all this. I have been interested in the KGC since I first heard of it in the movie National Treasure. I live in north central Texas in the Wichita Falls, TX area. I have seen some of the signs that I have read described here such as the "three-toed turkey" track and the trees bent like described. I was wondering if there was any information of the KGC being in this part of the state. I know that they were all over the place according to my research, but as we all know a little help is always needed and welcomed by most. Any notes of interest or information will be appreciated.

Texas Jay

Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2006
Brownwood, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett Ace 350, Garrett Ace 250, vintage D-Tex SK 70, Tesoro Mojave, Dowsing Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi archertexaskgchunter. Welcome to this site! One thing that may help you in your search is the following information about Jesse James' sister Susan who was married to Allen Parmer of Quantrill's Guerrillas. Both are buried in Riverside Cemetery there in Wichita Falls. I've found that wherever former Guerrillas located after the War is a very good indication of prospective KGC caches.

http://www.kansasheritage.org/research/quantrill.html

Parmer, Allen H. + Quantrill Survived war
Went to Kentucky with Quantrill, and was surrendered there by
Capt. Henry Porter to Capt. Young, US Army, at Samuel's Depot,
Nelson County, KY, on 26 July 1865, paroled.
Died at Wichita Falls, Texas, in 1927. He was a brother-in-law of
Jesse James (married Susan, Jesse's sister).

~Texas Jay

Texas Jay

Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2006
Brownwood, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett Ace 350, Garrett Ace 250, vintage D-Tex SK 70, Tesoro Mojave, Dowsing Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are welcome. I think that you will find, like I have, that this endeavor will be one of the most fascinating ever. I have a few tips that may help you as they are things I would do if I lived in the Wichita Falls area. First, I would go to the County Clerk's office and ask them to help you locate death certificates for Allen and Susan Parmer and then you can get copies from them for about a dollar each. While you are at that office, you may ask them to help you determine where the Parmers lived and you will get some idea of the relation between that property and where you have located your signs. I'd also check the local libraries for any books written about the early day Masons in that county. For instance, our Brownwood Public Library has a copy of a book "Freemasonry in Brownwood" which gives historic details as they were recorded by the Masonic Lodge here and give details of some of the former Guerrillas who re-located in Brown County. You may even do an Internet search for different combinations of keywords about the subjects and locations of the people who played a part in the KGC in the Wichita Falls area. In short, I would collect all the information I could find that may help you in your search.
Oh yes, I forgot to ask, have you read Bob Brewer's "Rebel Gold" yet? This book is a "must read" for anyone interested in the KGC and their treasures. Also, you can scroll to the bottom of the following page to get some more valuable information about Jesse James and the KGC and their codes.

http://www.losttreasureusa.com/Newsletters/Volume2Number04April15-2004.htm

Good luck!
~Texas Jay

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread